PDA

View Full Version : Where is that SEXYTSJESS??????

Handandsom
04-25-2009, 01:19 AM
I was minding mine and everybody else's business on the mediatakeout.com recently and noticed some looking mighty familiar. Has another one of our celeb community dudes joined the ranks....... Can we get a confirmation on this i don't have any imaging software on this computer.

modelchick
04-25-2009, 07:18 AM
Shes A Genetic Ts..thats Not Sexytsjess...jess Is Shorter And Also Lighter!!

Ms Remy M
04-25-2009, 12:58 PM
What the heck do you mean a Genetic Transexual?

She does look like Jess, though I do agree she looks a lil taller and smaller boobs than Jess. Hard to say, she does look close enough to her that I'd think it was her myself. It looks like there may be a tattoo on the left hip just barely visible over the shorts, anyone know if Jess has a tat there that has seen her recently? Who is the guy she's with? I'm assuming he's some kind of celebrity...

62des
04-25-2009, 08:22 PM
That's not her they just look alike. That guy is "Buddah" from the mtv show "I Love New York" He's not really well known just known from that show.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-26-2009, 12:07 AM
That Is Buddah..... Ill Say This... A Lot Of Men Are Really Into Trannys In L.a... Lol... And No That Was Not Me. !!! Glad It Wasnt.. I Cant Take No More Tmz And Mediatakeout.. I Gotta Get Paid For All These Shananagins..lol

Handandsom
04-26-2009, 04:41 AM
That Is Buddah..... Ill Say This... A Lot Of Men Are Really Into Trannys In L.a... Lol... And No That Was Not Me. !!! Glad It Wasnt.. I Cant Take No More Tmz And Mediatakeout.. I Gotta Get Paid For All These Shananagins..lol

You gotta admit she does look a lil like your fine azz.