PDA

View Full Version : No Homo

Ms Remy M
04-25-2009, 02:25 PM
What is up with this term "No Homo" I've heard this term used in a variety of settings and it always seems unwarranted to me, seriously 'pardon me' or 'excuse me' would easily apply, but instead these kids use the term 'No homo' I will give a couple examples to help explain what I mean.

Example 1: Some friends were playing basketball outside my house and after splitting into teams 'shirts vs skins' the guy says 'No homo'. I would never think anything homo-erotic anyways so why the need to throw that out there?

Example 2: I'm at the gas station buying some Camels standing in line when a guy reaches around to grab some candy from the counter stand and utters 'no homo'. Wait a tic... I just re-read that... Ok, well that did seem a bit homo-erotic in written form, but really wasn't at the time... i think... lol

Regardless, the more I hear the same person say the term 'no homo' the more I get the impression that they are in fact...

BlkMuscleTop
04-25-2009, 03:59 PM
LOL, You just caught that Remy, it been out there a while. You know black folks. :)

It gotta make you wonder first off why that term No Homo would come to some dudes mind right away. Make you think, yo is son trying to scope me out, that he feels it necessary to make it clear he isn't homo. I mean would we walk up to some shorty on the street and be like "you got a fat ass, I want to fuck you real good" I may be thinking it but I for damn sure will not tell no shorty that. Dudes who are comfortable in themselves don't even have to mention "No Homo" to some other guy, cmon.

The whole No Homo shit is dumb and when some cat mentions that odds are homo fantasies are running through son's mind in the given situation that makes him mention it, otherwise why even mention No Homo.

62des
04-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Bad examples but makes since. Some better ones might be:

1. Friends playin the game and say "om bout to dig in dat ass."
2. Or just two friends telling one another "i love you", migiht be neccessary here since you get that thought a simple no homo would clear that up.
3. Or "I tore dat ass up last night", there's no way you can't tell me a homo thought doesn't pop in ur head if you hear a guy tell his friend this if you're walking by or dont know them not know they could be talkin bout a video game or somethin.
4. or just a simple compliment from one guy to another.

These are examples that it migiht apply but some people overuse it like hell like this guy i know. we were talking about fish in aquaculture class and how we eat it and he said " i put my fish in the microwave no homo" lol

Tony Vee
04-25-2009, 09:41 PM
WTF??? lol

GroobySteven
04-26-2009, 01:54 AM
Those crazy black folks!

johnmagnum
04-26-2009, 02:36 AM
most people who say "no homo" are gay or are curious. I personally do not say the term but everyone who does kind of gives off that vibe.

The term "no homo" is just another example of black people creating the latest buzz word on the street.

BTW, John Magnum is black!

:)

ty-clone
04-26-2009, 03:04 AM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1020/539312226_c65de5ba76_m.jpg

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-26-2009, 03:59 AM
I Hate That Term Personally.. Brings Me To The Mind Of Suspect. Not To Mention I Know Dirt On Cam.. N E Ways... The Main Ones Saying Dat Shyt Is Likely To Be Doing Homo Activities Lol

Tony Vee
04-26-2009, 02:26 PM
It reminds me a bit of the expression of "word" or "word up". A black girl friend I had back then try to explain it to me and I never got it!

ty-clone
04-26-2009, 04:36 PM
I Hate That Term Personally.. Brings Me To The Mind Of Suspect. Not To Mention I Know Dirt On Cam.. N E Ways... The Main Ones Saying Dat Shyt Is Likely To Be Doing Homo Activities Lol

most people know cam, is a DL nigga.
they called cam = House In Virginia

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-26-2009, 09:10 PM
most People Know Cam, Is A Dl Nigga.
They Called Cam = House In Virginia

Aint That The Mutha Fukin Truth.. Lol

MrKnockOut
04-27-2009, 02:50 PM
thats my dude...i dont know about all this other speculation but he made the term popular. i say it. fuck it...if it ain't for u it ain't for u.

TICOFURY22
04-28-2009, 12:14 AM
When they said cam = house in Virginia
wasn't that Nas implying he (cam ) has HIV because he lost weight and looks sickly..

TVSURFER
04-28-2009, 03:41 AM
What is up with this term "No Homo" I've heard this term used in a variety of settings and it always seems unwarranted to me, seriously 'pardon me' or 'excuse me' would easily apply, but instead these kids use the term 'No homo' I will give a couple examples to help explain what I mean.

Example 1: Some friends were playing basketball outside my house and after splitting into teams 'shirts vs skins' the guy says 'No homo'. I would never think anything homo-erotic anyways so why the need to throw that out there?

Example 2: I'm at the gas station buying some Camels standing in line when a guy reaches around to grab some candy from the counter stand and utters 'no homo'. Wait a tic... I just re-read that... Ok, well that did seem a bit homo-erotic in written form, but really wasn't at the time... i think... lol

Regardless, the more I hear the same person say the term 'no homo' the more I get the impression that they are in fact...
I googled it. I got a clear understanding. "I'm glad there's a search engine available that can quickly relay information so fast and easy, too!" :rolleyes:
:cool:

ty-clone
04-29-2009, 03:35 AM

remy
u also gotto understand 'no homo' is really not meant as a deep ebonics meaning, its more like a joke or some funny shit just to say.

Ms Remy M
04-29-2009, 12:16 PM
remy
u also gotto understand 'no homo' is really not meant as a deep ebonics meaning, its more like a joke or some funny shit just to say.

Uh huh, I'm sure that's what all the dudes using this 'No homo' term are telling themselves. Let your friends know that it's ok, they don't have to be "DL" :cool:

PK Vegas
04-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Go search YouTube there are some funny ass videos of a kid doing all sorts of lame shit with his friends and saying "No Homo" Those came out about a year or more ago. It was big with the high school skater crowd here in Vegas for awhile and then it seemed to die down after that. Funny that it is popping up again now.

PK Vegas

unknown5
05-06-2009, 06:41 AM
what does this house shit mean?
but i think it is stupid, I had a friend who overly abused it.
even coming up with an abbreviation. N.H.

magicone
05-06-2009, 04:05 PM
go to the forums.sohh.com to see No Homo used in its natural habitat. btw Cam'Ron = Gangstaliscious from The Boondocks cartoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU

bdser88
05-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Dead pink animal on top your head + pink cell phone = no homo.
Got that?

Ms Remy M
05-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Dead pink animal on top your head + pink cell phone = no homo.
Got that?

huh I was just thinking the opposite with this picture. :)

nycguy
05-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Uptown cats is always making new shit up. That no-homo shit died in NY two years ago. only insecure cats and out of state people say it now.

Ms Remy M
05-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Uptown cats is always making new shit up. That no-homo shit died in NY two years ago. only insecure cats and out of state people say it now.

Well we can always count of Va dudes to follow the NY lead. Fucking drones in a hive.

bdser88
05-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Well we can always count of Va dudes to follow the NY lead. Fucking drones in a hive.

Cats up here are yankee dick riders all day.
Everybody chasing NY.

TVSURFER
05-08-2009, 08:00 PM
Cats up here are yankee dick riders all day.
Everybody chasing NY.
Doesn't everyone know that knowledge travels from east to west?

bdser88
05-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Doesn't everyone know that knowledge travels from east to west?

Ah yes! Confucius says!
:D

2pert4ya
05-12-2009, 05:41 PM
i hate that shit "no-homo" we flip the script always on cats that say it too much like "hey that car was nice as hell no-homo" then say so super homo shit like "this banana is so good i could eat it whole" and dont even say no-home its throws cats off. then the best one is the one my boy says to stop cats from sayin no-homo is by sayin the full saying "no-homosexual" cats just stop sayin it all together

TVSURFER
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
i hate that shit "no-homo" we flip the script always on cats that say it too much like "hey that car was nice as hell no-homo" then say so super homo shit like "this banana is so good i could eat it whole" and dont even say no-home its throws cats off. then the best one is the one my boy says to stop cats from sayin no-homo is by sayin the full saying "no-homosexual" cats just stop sayin it all together
Good point!

Tony Vee
05-12-2009, 11:40 PM
Aw man! I just started usin it! :cool:

ty-clone
05-13-2009, 04:05 AM
im just waiting for homos to start saying 'no hetero'

TVSURFER
05-13-2009, 04:31 AM
Aw man! I just started usin it! :cool:

LMAO:D:D:D:D

TVSURFER
05-13-2009, 04:33 AM
im just waiting for homos to start saying 'no hetero'
LMAO::D:D:D:D

johnmagnum
05-30-2009, 05:15 AM
I think I found the ultimate way to use the phrase "no homo" with the new gucci mane video: Shirt Off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7fzg8Xwko

If I were to use the phrase no home in a sentence with this video I would say:

"No homo check out Gucci Mane new video shirt off"

:lol: