PDA

View Full Version : Omg Wtf Did She Just Say!!

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-26-2009, 12:48 AM
SO MS USA HAD A QUESTION TO ANSWER AND IT WAS THIS.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GD75J_Ph8Y

NOW WHAT ARE UR VIEWS...? DO U FEEL LIKE SHE ANSWERED THE WRONG WAY? HINTS WHY SHE DIDNT WIN?

ME PERSONALLY.. MY FAV. PART IS WHEN SHE SAYS "IN MY COUNTRY" LOL BYTCH SPEAK FOR UR OWN.. LOL

Handandsom
04-26-2009, 04:36 AM
And she clairified her answer by including the statement that it was her personal view. But i stand with her on that. Marriage:eek: is man and woman.

johnmagnum
04-26-2009, 02:26 PM
And she clairified her answer by including the statement that it was her personal view. But i stand with her on that. Marriage:eek: is man and woman.

I agree 100%. I am not in favor of gay marriage. Sounds crazy because I like to bang tranny's, but I am a top and only date the pretty passable one's.

Ms Remy M
04-26-2009, 02:39 PM

Yeah and slavery was once kosher. Time to stop being a 'slave' to tradition and be more open to the changing times. I personally don't perscribe to Organized Religion's 'Marriage'. If two people love each other enough to have it 'declared' legally and wear a ring on the finger to signify their love for each other, more power to them. Seriously, isnt the purpose of marriage grounded in love? So why all the hate?

TSSexyChanel
04-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Our opinions are not someone elses truth and vice versa. I personally feel that she is entitled to feel how ever she wants. With so many gay people around the world and even in America being persecuted on so many larger levels the right to marry to me seems trival and unimportant.There are gay people that are denied proper housing, access to jobs and being killed those are things we should be fighting for in my opinion. I understand the whole legalities of same sex unions and being able to have health coverage and other things but to me this is the least of the problems plaguing our community.

Gay folks need to realize that just cause its right for you don't make it right for everyone else. My truth is not the reality for all people. We live in a world of diversity. You don't have to condone or respect every thing I do but you must respect me as a creation of the same God that made you. I personally thing gay folks are annoying cause you can be too damn gay in my opinion when your whole existence is tied up in being gay, transexual or lesbian you are the problem. We say we want to be treated like equals but then go out of our way to show just how much we are different. I am more than black, I am more than transexual, I am more than Christian I am just Chanel and there are many facets that make up all that I am. No one part of me supercedes any other part of me.

I applaud her for being honest how many people sit in your face all damn day smiling when they mean you no good. I don't always have to agree with what folks say but I respect they right to be able to say it.

When I say you have no right to feel the way you feel the same applies to me. So for me to be free to be me I have to allow others to feel free to be them.

So I fully support her and her right to make the statement she did.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-27-2009, 05:14 PM
If You Listen To The Question That Was Asked.... She Did Not Answer The Question At All What So Ever

TSSexyChanel
04-27-2009, 05:22 PM
If You Listen To The Question That Was Asked.... She Did Not Answer The Question At All What So Ever

In all honesty and its no shade at all to the Pagent system. Miss America's are not known for their brains. That whole pagent is to perpetuate a ideal standard of a good old fashioned 50's idealized view of what men think a woman should be. They want them pretty, family orientated, dumb and promoting world peace. LOL

Well at home at least then they come out and play with the "fun girls" LMAO

That's and old pagent trick though smile and switch. If you don't like the question change the subject and mesmerize the judges with your beauty and illusion of knowledge.

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 08:35 PM
I agree 100%. I am not in favor of gay marriage. Sounds crazy because I like to bang tranny's, but I am a top and only date the pretty passable one's.

Wow...lol!

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 08:37 PM
yeah And Slavery Was Once Kosher. Time To Stop Being A 'slave' To Tradition And Be More Open To The Changing Times. I Personally Don't Perscribe To Organized Religion's 'marriage'. If Two People Love Each Other Enough To Have It 'declared' Legally And Wear A Ring On The Finger To Signify Their Love For Each Other, More Power To Them. Seriously, Isnt The Purpose Of Marriage Grounded In Love? So Why All The Hate?

I Definitely Agree With You.

DYNACORD
06-20-2009, 01:42 AM
I Definitely Agree With You.

I'm definitely glad about that.

Jess is right. The girl didn't give an opinion on, if all "STATES" should legalize same sex marrige. She gave her personal opinion. We all agree that everyone is intitled to an opinion and she certainly gave hers. That's fine.
I totally agree with Remy on this. It shouldn't matter when it comes to love.
Love is love. It has no color, no gender and no bondaries. But society as a whole isn't quite ready for all that. The health care and tax issues alone are invaluable and are not available to the gay community like they are to the straight community. I believe everyone who is a resident of this wonderful country (My Country), LOL, should be able to benefit from those type of services. There's more of course.

Ms Remy M
06-20-2009, 05:09 AM
*sigh* I am going to bite my tongue, as I've said what I needed to say already. I've been in 'RANT' mode all day, and liable to offend someone. Though it's funny how the religious types always want to rally against people 'living in sin' whilst commiting 10 sins themselves.

bigdicki
06-20-2009, 05:43 AM
*sigh* I am going to bite my tongue, as I've said what I needed to say already. I've been in 'RANT' mode all day, and liable to offend someone. Though it's funny how the religious types always want to rally against people 'living in sin' whilst commiting 10 sins themselves.

LOL... that gets me too. We are ALL sinners! And if you have read the Bible no sin is worse than another. Why don't we ban fornication too?! I'd bet the whole US Senate would be absent if that came up for a vote. Live and let live and stay out of everyone's business. If we all do that, then we would be much happier.

4mystuffin
06-20-2009, 01:37 PM
To me it seems that its an issue of people trying to force their own sense of morals on another person. without really caring either way the driving force behined me supporting gay marriage is this, I dont want the government or anyone to decide what I can or cant do. the same people that are against gay marriage usually want unlimited gun carrying rights and zero taxes.

keep in mind with this issue that when the issue of slaveyr ending was put up for a VOTE it was a landslide victory to keep it. until someone in the government decides like lincoln to make the fair decision it will be an ongoing struggle like abortion.

but she should still be able to feel that way and say what she wants.

bigdicki
06-20-2009, 03:09 PM
To me it seems that its an issue of people trying to force their own sense of morals on another person. without really caring either way the driving force behined me supporting gay marriage is this, I dont want the government or anyone to decide what I can or cant do. the same people that are against gay marriage usually want unlimited gun carrying rights and zero taxes.

keep in mind with this issue that when the issue of slaveyr ending was put up for a VOTE it was a landslide victory to keep it. until someone in the government decides like lincoln to make the fair decision it will be an ongoing struggle like abortion.

but she should still be able to feel that way and say what she wants.

Agreed on all points.

DYNACORD
06-20-2009, 06:44 PM
I too agree.

babyjesus
06-21-2009, 01:42 PM
I'll bet you all the tea in china that from a statistical (did i spell that right?) standpoint there are more heterosexual divorces than gay divorces. I know what you are thinking there should be more hetero because there more hetero marriages. I'm just saying if we looked all of the gay marriages and then figured out how many then divorced I'm sure the number is low.

drax131271
06-24-2009, 01:43 AM
SO MS USA HAD A QUESTION TO ANSWER AND IT WAS THIS.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GD75J_Ph8Y

NOW WHAT ARE UR VIEWS...? DO U FEEL LIKE SHE ANSWERED THE WRONG WAY? HINTS WHY SHE DIDNT WIN?

ME PERSONALLY.. MY FAV. PART IS WHEN SHE SAYS "IN MY COUNTRY" LOL BYTCH SPEAK FOR UR OWN.. LOL

that idiot......she didn't answer the question

DirtySouth
06-25-2009, 10:06 PM
This is a free country and the bimbo is entitled to her own opinion no matter how asinine it is - although she pushed her own agenda instead of answering the question.

She will do well in the GOP.

KristelPenn
06-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah and slavery was once kosher. Time to stop being a 'slave' to tradition and be more open to the changing times. I personally don't perscribe to Organized Religion's 'Marriage'. If two people love each other enough to have it 'declared' legally and wear a ring on the finger to signify their love for each other, more power to them. Seriously, isnt the purpose of marriage grounded in love? So why all the hate?

Amen, my friend. Couldn't have said it better myself.