PDA

View Full Version : Would you Hit It?

kasseen
04-27-2009, 02:39 PM
now im not gay or anything but this ass might make me think twice...
what do you think tho....would you hit it???

TSSexyChanel
04-27-2009, 05:15 PM

No one is gay here. LOL Did you miss the No Homo post?

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-27-2009, 05:31 PM
no One Is Gay Here. Lol Did You Miss The No Homo Post?

Lmmfao!!! Thats Funny

MrKnockOut
04-27-2009, 06:45 PM
no homo, but i might brown bag that. the ass is phenomenal!

TVSURFER
04-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, it finally happened: Btg members are in a quandry over homosexuality!Is there an answer? Real people want to know!:rolleyes:
:cool:

k.logan
04-27-2009, 08:52 PM
:confused: I Thought This Was a T-Girl Site?:confused: Where's Seanchai?

BlkMuscleTop
04-27-2009, 10:27 PM

LOL, the attraction for me to tgirls is more than the ass, it is a deep, identified femininity that they have. I know that shit sounds cliche but words alone can't explain it, this shit is deeper than that. The femininity just attracts me and draws this brotha in. Its about the nails they get done, the lip gloss, the feminine persona, the sway of the hips, the heels, the tight jeans that show that body, the emotions that appeal to them on a mental level which is way more important than the physical, because without the former you can't appreciate the latter. All those qualities come together in a tgirl and that is why I like them.

The line can get pretty blurry and thin at points in time but I can't be with no dude that look like a dude, no matter how much of a round, greasy, juicy, tight bubble butt he may have. That shit can't get me up. Now if you tell me that dude is transsexual and identifies as fem and take on that role in daily life I'm game. But if that is just a dude spreading straight up then I'll pass.

I know all tgirls start out as males at some point, but that is where the assertions end because by the time I meet them I know them in their fem form and that is what I'm interested in.

k.logan
04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Too much competition! I wouldnt be able to deal with a man that for one likes transexuals and still most likely women and men, because he has a nice ass???? Thats entirely too much to deal with!

TICOFURY22
04-28-2009, 12:19 AM
this is the only Non t-girl I would down to hitting :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBT7R9kSNKw
plus watch the clip, it's crazy
if you want to see bow wow get put on blast

TsVanessa69
04-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Too much competition! I wouldnt be able to deal with a man that for one likes transexuals and still most likely women and men, because he has a nice ass???? Thats entirely too much to deal with!
I have to agree.
I can deal with a man who likes females because I am a woman. But when you get into fuckin straight up gay boys, thats just too gay for me. All this hard work, blood sweat and tears, just to be with a gay man?

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-28-2009, 01:33 AM
i Have To Agree.
I Can Deal With A Man Who Likes Females Because I Am A Woman. But When You Get Into Fuckin Straight Up Gay Boys, Thats Just Too Gay For Me. All This Hard Work, Blood Sweat And Tears, Just To Be With A Gay Man?

I Think Men Who Get Attracted To That Type Of Pic And Also Like Trannys Are The Same Type Of Men That Would "brown Paper Bag That" Anything With A Hole Huh? Lol If U Dont Stand For Something U Will Fall For Anything

Damn This Shyt Is Crazy

TVSURFER
04-28-2009, 02:05 AM
Haven't you figured it out; this is a t-girl, black t-girl site!

And you don't help the cause, one bit! But, at least you're for real!

It' still a t-girl site, honey! Those dudes just got it twisted, that's all.:rolleyes:

TSSexyChanel
04-28-2009, 02:18 AM

Girl have you not had much interaction with men LOL I personally believe that lots the men that claim to be transexual lovers would fuck a femme bottom boy in a minute. In fact I know they would girl with the majority of men its oochie coochie everything check out some of the comments they leave on the gay boys pages on BGC and Adam4Adam

TSSexyChanel
04-28-2009, 02:27 AM
Being bi sexual I am the last to judge anyone about wanting their cake and eating it too but I do have to say that men that claim to be lovers of transexual women need to be honest with the people they with. Its a known fact that the majority of transexual women feel more insulted than genetic females when they find out a man wants them and a man. It's 2009 just man up to what you do and who you do it with and whoever can't deal with it move on. Its just kinda lame for grown folks to be like if that was a trannie or female I'd hit it. Deal with the reality of your situation I mean damn look at his ass I'd hit it too.

I think the whole labels post has been done so I won't repeat it but with everyone being grown and self sufficent seems we should all be able to state what we want, like or attracted to and say fuck the rest of the folks sitting here.

johnmagnum
04-28-2009, 03:03 AM
No one is gay here. LOL Did you miss the No Homo post?

LOLOL

Right...im like why didnt he say "No Homo" first???

LOL!!!!

johnmagnum
04-28-2009, 03:05 AM

btw kasseen you are gay.

kasseen
04-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Being bi sexual I am the last to judge anyone about wanting their cake and eating it too but I do have to say that men that claim to be lovers of transexual women need to be honest with the people they with. Its a known fact that the majority of transexual women feel more insulted than genetic females when they find out a man wants them and a man. It's 2009 just man up to what you do and who you do it with and whoever can't deal with it move on. Its just kinda lame for grown folks to be like if that was a trannie or female I'd hit it. Deal with the reality of your situation I mean damn look at his ass I'd hit it too.

I agree with you chanel, i mean iv never been phisically attracted to a man or guy in my whole life...i mean i like females an tgirls mainly but as far as what i personally like, im just naturally attracted to a femminised shape and look of a femm males body...may it be trannies or femm bottoms but whatever it is it jus naturaly gets me off....

btw kasseen you are gay.

you might be gay since you got my dick in your mouth, but im not! i am not in no way, shape, or form attracted to men or guys....its mainly that i just do not like masclinulinity.... i mean i wouldent even talk to a dime chick if she had hairy arms an legs, let alone a musucular dude ...lol...its just the femininity of it is what attracts me and most of us tranny lovers...

And @ John Magnum, i bet yo stupid ass would be jacking off to them pics if he had a wig and lipstick on! lol... real talk son!!

kilakali
04-28-2009, 07:24 AM
I think I just threw up after seeing that. By the way Chanel i would never hook up wit a fem bottom boy. You sound like an ex of mine who wanted me to be in a threesome with her and some bottom boy. She tried her hardest to get me into it. I am attracted to women and T-girls period. Half of the "girls" on here are not even what i consider a true "t-girl" some are TV's or girls in early transition, and from what i can tell 98% of the guys on here cant tell the difference or like Jess said would hit anything with a hole. So please dont put us all in the same boat there is always an exception to the rule.

Ms Remy M
04-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Fuck that shit!! I hardly care about the 'phat asses' or other physical assests. A GG or TG has to have a cute face for me to even look your way, then the personality has to be interesting if I'm going to think about putting in work to see if it'll lead to anything. I have standards regarding who I'm going to spend time with sexually or otherwise. If a Fem boy does it for you, knock yourself out, but that's just not my cup of tea.

Im sure I mentioned this before, but I will ask again? To the Fem Queens that reject men who like men, would you not feel more comfortable with an openly gay or bi man with nothing to hide that wanted to be in a relationship with you opposed to a 'Down-low' straight man that may not want to be seen in public with you or take you home to family unless you are 'always' 100% passable? Relationships are about trust not 'competition'. You can't sit around worrying about whether your man is gonna screw this girl or that guy, you have to trust in him or else the relationship is just as doomed even if you only had to worry about him fucking GG's or TG's.

johnmagnum
04-28-2009, 12:32 PM
I agree with you chanel, i mean iv never been phisically attracted to a man or guy in my whole life...i mean i like females an tgirls mainly but as far as what i personally like, im just naturally attracted to a femminised shape and look of a femm males body...may it be trannies or femm bottoms but whatever it is it jus naturaly gets me off....

you might be gay since you got my dick in your mouth, but im not! i am not in no way, shape, or form attracted to men or guys....its mainly that i just do not like masclinulinity.... i mean i wouldent even talk to a dime chick if she had hairy arms an legs, let alone a musucular dude ...lol...its just the femininity of it is what attracts me and most of us tranny lovers...

And @ John Magnum, i bet yo stupid ass would be jacking off to them pics if he had a wig and lipstick on! lol... real talk son!!

johnmagnum takes threats and sh!t talkers seriously.

Come on, you posted a thread asking people if they would fuck a man up the ass? Also saying that you would too. Sorry you are gay.

BTW, JohnMagnum is highly skilled in self defense (since age 11, hint hint and im a grown ass man now) and if we ever meet in person I hope you have the balls to say that to me in person.

And you are still gay!

MrKnockOut
04-28-2009, 03:03 PM
It is what it is. #1 Unlike 99% of the dudes who post on here, I could give a fuck about what someone thinks of me. #2 I don't live in this false sense of reality a lot of men "straight" men feel comfortable in...If I told my ex-girl that I was fucking a TRANNY, she'd call me a FAG because I fucked a MAN. I don't care how big you make your tits, how well you cut or tuck your PENIS, the REALITY is that in the eyes of larger society, YOU ARE A MAN. #3 The sad IRONY of responses from some of the WOMEN in this post, in stark contradiction to the "NO HOMO" post is troubling. On one hand you hate the term and the other hand you so easily denegrate gay men (with fat asses)...is that a case of wanting it both ways (no pun intended). I made a post in jest, but clearly, I am starting to see behind the cut grass :(

TSSexyChanel
04-28-2009, 06:24 PM
It is what it is. #1 Unlike 99% of the dudes who post on here, I could give a fuck about what someone thinks of me. #2 I don't live in this false sense of reality a lot of men "straight" men feel comfortable in...If I told my ex-girl that I was fucking a TRANNY, she'd call me a FAG because I fucked a MAN. I don't care how big you make your tits, how well you cut or tuck your PENIS, the REALITY is that in the eyes of larger society, YOU ARE A MAN. #3 The sad IRONY of responses from some of the WOMEN in this post, in stark contradiction to the "NO HOMO" post is troubling. On one hand you hate the term and the other hand you so easily denegrate gay men (with fat asses)...is that a case of wanting it both ways (no pun intended). I made a post in jest, but clearly, I am starting to see behind the cut grass :(

That's a mouthfull there. We are not even talking in the reality of other people's eyes, fact is fact. I would love to have been born a woman but that is not the way the universe saw fit for it to be. Let's talk science here men and women are biologically different that is a fact we can alter those states thru hormones and surgeries but you can never truely change what God has created. I had to come to terms with my life and the way in which my creator saw fit I had to go thru it. Being Transgendered is not a physical thing its a mental one, reason its treated phyciatrically not physically. The physical methods used to treat gender dysphoria are to aid a person who is mentally struggling with issues with themselves. Transpersons need to look for the woman with in and stop looking to "straight men" to validate their womanhood.

I applaud the men that are honest and the girls that are self accepting. I have said it a thousand times and will keep saying it let not the most judged and ridiculed people turn around and do the same thing to the ones that show us love and support. Most of the men that are assholes, jerks and dog out the girls in our community. They started out just like Mr. Knockout and a few others but thru interaction and bullshit from us they said fuck it.

2009 is time for a new thing

TSSexyChanel
04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
I think I just threw up after seeing that. By the way Chanel i would never hook up wit a fem bottom boy. You sound like an ex of mine who wanted me to be in a threesome with her and some bottom boy. She tried her hardest to get me into it. I am attracted to women and T-girls period. Half of the "girls" on here are not even what i consider a true "t-girl" some are TV's or girls in early transition, and from what i can tell 98% of the guys on here cant tell the difference or like Jess said would hit anything with a hole. So please dont put us all in the same boat there is always an exception to the rule.

I would never involve anyone into anything that they wouldnt want to do willingly and if I wanted a threesome it's usually with a man and a woman or two men. I would state that first and second I think of transeuxality from the terms described in the Harry Benjamin standards of care for transexual people. There are many girls photographed for this site that to me don't look very feminine at all. I would have never posed in a wig and make up before I had my breast done and other details but thats just me and my opinion there are men that like that. Does this mean that this person is not transexual cause they don't live their life as I see fit or have made the necessary changes that I think they should to be a "woman" NO. Just as the world is full of diversity so is our community. There are all kinds of girls in varying degrees of transition and everyone makes the choice for self what is most comfortable for them. We need to start allowing folks to be themselves and live a happy peaceful existence.

TsVanessa69
04-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Fuck that shit!! I hardly care about the 'phat asses' or other physical assests. A GG or TG has to have a cute face for me to even look your way, then the personality has to be interesting if I'm going to think about putting in work to see if it'll lead to anything. I have standards regarding who I'm going to spend time with sexually or otherwise. If a Fem boy does it for you, knock yourself out, but that's just not my cup of tea.

Im sure I mentioned this before, but I will ask again? To the Fem Queens that reject men who like men, would you not feel more comfortable with an openly gay or bi man with nothing to hide that wanted to be in a relationship with you opposed to a 'Down-low' straight man that may not want to be seen in public with you or take you home to family unless you are 'always' 100% passable? Relationships are about trust not 'competition'. You can't sit around worrying about whether your man is gonna screw this girl or that guy, you have to trust in him or else the relationship is just as doomed even if you only had to worry about him fucking GG's or TG's.

First of all fem queen is a gay term.
I dont identify as gay in any way form or fashion. I identify as a woman. I live my life as a woman. And I date men who like WOMAN. Its a matter of personal preference. All my life, people have mis-identified me, and catagorized me and my sisters as gay men.
I was NEVER a man, and to me if a man dates men, then its a slap in the face to me and all I have struggled to acheive in life to be recognized as the WOMAN that I am. I dont knock bi-sexuality or homosexuality, its just not for me. And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN. If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason.

Tranfan
04-28-2009, 10:49 PM
uh..yeah I'd hit that ass! (Just in case anyone's keeping score).

TsVanessa69
04-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Its 2009 and people like myself who live and work in mainstream society are slowly educating people to that fact that we are no longer going to be disrespected and called men or homosexuals. We are neither. We are transgendered woman. Gender identity and genitalia are 2 very different things.

johnmagnum
04-29-2009, 12:44 AM

I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.

MrKnockOut
04-29-2009, 01:58 AM
Its 2009 and people like myself who live and work in mainstream society are slowly educating people to that fact that we are no longer going to be disrespected and called men or homosexuals. We are neither. We are transgendered woman. Gender identity and genitalia are 2 very different things.

no disrespect but i think u r selling real women cheap with your defense of transgendered individuals. womanhood is more than looking, sounding or acting like one. the irony of your argument is that u dont realize the disrespect onto real women when u demand to be called a woman.

GroobySteven
04-29-2009, 02:19 AM
I focus on working somewhere else today and this is what happens.

Would I hit it? With a cricket bat, out of the window!

I think the girls have answered the question perfectly.

chriss2732
04-29-2009, 04:32 AM
i love trannys to much to fuck b-quenns but it do look good

TsVanessa69
04-29-2009, 08:31 AM
I do not care what anyone thinks of me either. I also hold my own ground. I also agree that if any of my ex's found out I like to bang ts they would call me gay too. I do not see real transexuals as men. Facts are facts and there is a dick down there, a ts is a totally different experience because a real tranny acts like a woman and wants to be fucked like a woman. That is my thrill. I only date the pretty passable one's. Im pretty picky. I do not consider myself gay because I would not hook up with "regular male" in any sexual mannner. Just not gonna happen. The feminen part of the ts game is what gets it for me.

This may sound crazy but with a ts you get the best of both when you are a top and not a bottom. You get complete gender domination and the female sex drive and act at both times. Subconsciously men want to dominate, weather at work, fighting, sports, you name it and doing a ts just works to dominate and have a great time with a sexy woman.
Finally somebody who see's where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the kind of MAN I choose to deal with!!!!!
I was scared for a minute there, but then you spoke up and now I know I'm not aone in how I feeel about the whole male-ts thing!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Remy M
04-29-2009, 12:40 PM

I apologize, I wasn't aware that term offended you. Does this also apply for other terms like 'TS' or 'TG' we tend to use them a lot here? So is it ok if I call you Lady Vanessa? Sounds stately right? I don't want to offend you by typing 'TSVanessa' but I'm sure you can see the quagmire developing here.

And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN.

Sure they do, you just don't know of any that do. I know gay men who've dated umm....trans-women. I also know bi-men that have done the same. The absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason.

There is a lot of animosty within the LBGT community, that's why I stepped away and do my own thing. They weren't helping in any positive way but always have lots of drama to stir up.

TurboMan
04-29-2009, 02:18 PM
I dont identify as gay in any way form or fashion. I identify as a woman. I live my life as a woman. And I date men who like WOMAN. Its a matter of personal preference. All my life, people have mis-identified me, and catagorized me and my sisters as gay men.
I was NEVER a man, and to me if a man dates men, then its a slap in the face to me and all I have struggled to acheive in life to be recognized as the WOMAN that I am. I dont knock bi-sexuality or homosexuality, its just not for me. And just to make another point, bi-sexual men do not openly date transexuals either. And men who openly identify as gay do not deal with trans WOMAN. If you don't beleive me, log in to BGC and se how they tear us to shreds for no reason. Vanessa you are so right about the sweet boi's attitude toward trans women.....Is it the same with the gg lesbian? what is your take on this?

johnmagnum
04-30-2009, 04:12 AM
Finally somebody who see's where I'm coming from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the kind of MAN I choose to deal with!!!!!
I was scared for a minute there, but then you spoke up and now I know I'm not aone in how I feeel about the whole male-ts thing!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

no problem. just keeping it real.

Ivo_Corbier
04-30-2009, 01:04 PM
maybe if he put on some lipstick and a whig id hit it

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-30-2009, 06:35 PM

thats that got dam shyt right there.. yall men just think thats all a man has to do is throw on some damn lip stick and a wig and thats good enough.... a damn god awful fool.. how late

ROC
04-30-2009, 06:50 PM
JUST PLAYING.......GOTTA BE FEMININE WITH BEAUTIFUL TITS ... IT'S ALL MENTAL.. :p

MrKnockOut
04-30-2009, 07:20 PM
thats that got dam shyt right there.. yall men just think thats all a man has to do is throw on some damn lip stick and a wig and thats good enough.... a damn god awful fool.. how late

with all due respect love, what parameters of 'straightness' are u using to make your sweeping generalizations? so a guy that gets a boner looking at a phat ass fem dude (whose face u cannot see mind u) is gay but a dude who takes dick up the ass via transsexual (aren't u a top?) somehow is not? lmao @ these slippery moral guidelines around here lately. using your argument, what is 'womanly' about a woman who likes to sling dick or get her dick sucked? keep it 100

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-30-2009, 10:02 PM
with All Due Respect Love, What Parameters Of 'straightness' Are U Using To Make Your Sweeping Generalizations? So A Guy That Gets A Boner Looking At A Phat Ass Fem Dude (whose Face U Cannot See Mind U) Is Gay But A Dude Who Takes Dick Up The Ass Via Transsexual (aren't U A Top?) Somehow Is Not? Lmao @ These Slippery Moral Guidelines Around Here Lately. Using Your Argument, What Is 'womanly' About A Woman Who Likes To Sling Dick Or Get Her Dick Sucked? Keep It 100

We Have Talked About Issues As Such Already.. No Need To Explain. My Preference Is Not The Subject At Hand. And Note I Never Said Anything About No One Being A Fag, Hetero, Or Bi Nor Trysexual.. Trannnnnyyyyyyyyyyy Arrrree Not Women///////11=====!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 100 Do U Want To Get.. Internet Bullys I Tell Ya... Bring That Into The Real World.. In Which I Live In ..

TVSURFER
04-30-2009, 10:56 PM
Ivo, you’ve hit the nail on the head!
I riled about the pictures when they first appeared, but not the conundrum; we lust after effeminate males who don’t sport goatees and bald heads, that’s the difference.

Jess, isn’t that how you started?

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
05-01-2009, 12:21 AM
ivo, You’ve Hit The Nail On The Head!
I Riled About The Pictures When They First Appeared, But Not The Conundrum; We Lust After Effeminate Males Who Don’t Sport Goatees And Bald Heads, That’s The Difference.

Jess, Isn’t That How You Started?

No Not At All... Unfortunately I Was Blessed To Already Look Like A Pretty "butch" Lesbian So Therefor I Grew My Real Hair Out Got On My Hormones Regiment, And Had Individual And Family Counseling Which Enabled Me To Know Who I Was And To Love And Accept What I Was. My Transition Was A Real Swift One. And This Site Is About Tgirls .. Not Post Pics Of Men And Say Hey He Has A Fat Azz Would U Hit It? I Respect Men Who Have Standards. Maybe Those Type Of People U Adore. But Men Who I Deal With Wont Even Bother. Again Like What U Like.... Its My Opinion. And When I Was A Boy I Stayed A Boy Until It Was Time To Convert Over. No Microwave Tranny Here!! This Has Been Slow Roasted And Usda Approved.... I Didnt Just Jump On The Ban Wagon And Say Imma Just Put On This Wig And Lip Stick And Be A Tgirl Due To Thats Notttt All It Takes. Give Credit When Its Due. I Have No Tolerance For Men Who Think That A Man That Throws On A Wig N Lipstick With A Full Faced Beard And Hairy Legs........

Unisex
05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Can someone just lock the thread already. It really serves no purposes and has run it's course.

DYNACORD
05-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Hey:::that picture is of my dad::::what the FUCK? "LMAO"

You people are taking some of this shit way to seriously. Kaseen posted a Kinky question with a few erotic pics of a guys ass that looks just like a number of TGirls butts and some of you got all bent out of shape. And I'm sure most guys who post here are not really interested in meeting a guy with a wig. Get a grip. I'm sure that was a joke. A lot of humour missing from some of ya. Damn! "LOL"

DirtySouth
05-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Any of the TS commenting ever fuck a female?

MrKnockOut
05-01-2009, 02:55 PM
We Have Talked About Issues As Such Already.. No Need To Explain. My Preference Is Not The Subject At Hand. And Note I Never Said Anything About No One Being A Fag, Hetero, Or Bi Nor Trysexual.. Trannnnnyyyyyyyyyyy Arrrree Not Women///////11=====!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How 100 Do U Want To Get.. Internet Bullys I Tell Ya... Bring That Into The Real World.. In Which I Live In ..

no bullying here babes, just intelligent discussion. we can agree to disagree without becoming disagreeable with each other. i am a debater by nature...few issues are ever really black or white. your truth is your reality and my truth is my reality, such is the profound impact of perceptions on social and cultural issues.

bdser88
05-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Oh Hai Guyz Wats Goin On In Dis Thread?

TVSURFER
05-01-2009, 06:46 PM
no bullying here babes, just intelligent discussion. we can agree to disagree without becoming disagreeable with each other. i am a debater by nature...few issues are ever really black or white. your truth is your reality and my truth is my reality, such is the profound impact of perceptions on social and cultural issues.
Now that's as real as real can get!

kasseen
05-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey:::that picture is of my dad::::what the FUCK? "LMAO"

You people are taking some of this shit way to seriously. Kaseen posted a Kinky question with a few erotic pics of a guys ass that looks just like a number of TGirls butts and some of you got all bent out of shape. And I'm sure most guys who post here are not really interested in meeting a guy with a wig. Get a grip. I'm sure that was a joke. A lot of humour missing from some of ya. Damn! "LOL"

THANK YOU "DYNACORD", At least i know theres one motha fucka that feelz me lol.....it waz jus to be intended to be a damn joke...or something some of you would might question if you found it sexually interesting...nothing more....

DYNACORD
05-01-2009, 10:56 PM
THANK YOU "DYNACORD", At least i know theres one motha fucka that feelz me lol.....it waz jus to be intended to be a damn joke...or something some of you would might question if you found it sexually interesting...nothing more....

"See, I knew I was RIGHT"! "LMAO" This is what I like. All day long!

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
05-01-2009, 11:34 PM
"See, I knew I was RIGHT"! "LMAO" This is what I like. All day long!

REALLY.. I HAVE A NEWS FLASH FOR U BUDDY... BUT IT AINT MY BUSINESS... LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW:eek:

TsVanessa69
05-02-2009, 12:04 AM
No Not At All... Unfortunately I Was Blessed To Already Look Like A Pretty "butch" Lesbian So Therefor I Grew My Real Hair Out Got On My Hormones Regiment, And Had Individual And Family Counseling Which Enabled Me To Know Who I Was And To Love And Accept What I Was. My Transition Was A Real Swift One. And This Site Is About Tgirls .. Not Post Pics Of Men And Say Hey He Has A Fat Azz Would U Hit It? I Respect Men Who Have Standards. Maybe Those Type Of People U Adore. But Men Who I Deal With Wont Even Bother. Again Like What U Like.... Its My Opinion. And When I Was A Boy I Stayed A Boy Until It Was Time To Convert Over. No Microwave Tranny Here!! This Has Been Slow Roasted And Usda Approved.... I Didnt Just Jump On The Ban Wagon And Say Imma Just Put On This Wig And Lip Stick And Be A Tgirl Due To Thats Notttt All It Takes. Give Credit When Its Due. I Have No Tolerance For Men Who Think That A Man That Throws On A Wig N Lipstick With A Full Faced Beard And Hairy Legs........

I totally agree with you girl. A wig and lipstick does not make a transgendered WOMAN. And I totally agree with everything you have stated, because me and my guys see it the same way. An effeminate boy with a phat ass doesnt compare to even a slim ts WOMAN with a small ass.

TsVanessa69
05-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Any of the TS commenting ever fuck a female?
Hell no. I'm not a lesbian, not even for money

TsVanessa69
05-02-2009, 12:12 AM
Vanessa you are so right about the sweet boi's attitude toward trans women.....Is it the same with the gg lesbian? what is your take on this?

In my case, I have found that lesbians are the most respectful people when it comes to trans woman. Butch or femme, they always show love, no matter what enviroment we are in. The most respectful people.

TsVanessa69
05-02-2009, 12:19 AM
I apologize, I wasn't aware that term offended you. Does this also apply for other terms like 'TS' or 'TG' we tend to use them a lot here? So is it ok if I call you Lady Vanessa? Sounds stately right? I don't want to offend you by typing 'TSVanessa' but I'm sure you can see the quagmire developing here.

Sure they do, you just don't know of any that do. I know gay men who've dated umm....trans-women. I also know bi-men that have done the same. The absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence.

There is a lot of animosty within the LBGT community, that's why I stepped away and do my own thing. They weren't helping in any positive way but always have lots of drama to stir up.

On the internet I'm TS Vanessa, transexual, in real life I am Reina Duran, transwoman. I live and work as a woman. The men I deal with in my private like dont refer to me ever as a shemale, or tranny, I'm just their girl. Thats how I prefer.

DYNACORD
05-02-2009, 12:23 AM
REALLY.. I HAVE A NEWS FLASH FOR U BUDDY... BUT IT AINT MY BUSINESS... LOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW:eek:

"Say What"?

babyjesus
05-02-2009, 02:25 AM
my god she's annoying!

babyjesus
05-02-2009, 02:27 AM
vanessa do you have any more pics nice butt!

DYNACORD
05-02-2009, 02:41 AM
my god she's annoying!

Ha,ha,ha. I think I know what you mean. I thought it was just me. LOL

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
05-02-2009, 04:54 AM
Ha,ha,ha. I think I know what you mean. I thought it was just me. LOL

Whats going to be done about it? humm? People of ur kind are great reasons why SRS and getting out of this life stlye is sooo KEEN! Utterly Disgusting with those mental perceptions of TransWomen ..uhh

DYNACORD
05-02-2009, 07:00 AM
Whats going to be done about it? humm? People of ur kind are great reasons why SRS and getting out of this life stlye is sooo KEEN! Utterly Disgusting with those mental perceptions of TransWomen ..uhh

Done about what???? You definitely seem to have issues with most every guy who has made any comment on this forum. I get the feeling you think you are rather perfect. You don't seem to have a sence of humour, and you definitely catagorize every man on here as sub-human. By the way, every man has mental pictures of sexual desires and fantasy's. This is a porno forum, first and foremost. If you can't seem to grasp that one, maybe you need a doctors help. Just to let you know, I respect all women who deserve
to be respected. You'll never know how much I do. Get a grip!

kasseen
05-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Done about what???? You definitely seem to have issues with most every guy who has made any comment on this forum. I get the feeling you think you are rather perfect. You don't seem to have a sence of humour, and you definitely catagorize every man on here as sub-human. By the way, every man has mental pictures of sexual desires and fantasy's. This is a porno forum, first and foremost. If you can't seem to grasp that one, maybe you need a doctors help. Just to let you know, I respect all women who deserve

LMAOO!!! i feel you dog... lol its just soo hilariously right...

TVSURFER
05-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Now that's as truthful as the truth can get! Amen, Dynacord, amen!

k.logan
05-02-2009, 08:39 PM
Fellas im not the type of girl to debate and get upset because its not that serious blah blah blah and all of that, :) We all know this is a porn forum, but this is a pre-op/post-op tanny site not a gay male site in no form! It will be the same response if you put a tranny on straight female site you would get the same response if not worst! Now tell me that aint so?:eek:

Ms Remy M
05-02-2009, 10:03 PM
On the internet I'm TS Vanessa, transexual, in real life I am Reina Duran, transwoman. I live and work as a woman. The men I deal with in my private like dont refer to me ever as a shemale, or tranny, I'm just their girl. Thats how I prefer.

That's cool and I understand what you mean. I don't think anyone here is openly running around calling out 'Tgirls'. I've never been in the 'closet', so from my earliest introduction to 'the scene' the real 24/7 girls were referred to as Femme Queens toward others in 'the scene'. This term, more than anything was a sign of respect. I've never been one to "spill the beans", no hating here. However back to what you said above, we are on the internet, so the 'TG labels' do apply for the purposes of business if you will.

BTW, love the last name, Duran Duran is one of my favorite bands. What can I say I'm an 80's baby

TurboMan
05-02-2009, 11:23 PM
"see, I Knew I Was Right"! "lmao" This Is What I Like. All Day Long!

Hey Dynacord....where Is Chante On This Site....can"t Seem To Find Her...yea,i Wanna See More! Help!!!!!

Ms Remy M
05-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Hey Dynacord....where Is Chante On This Site....can"t Seem To Find Her...yea,i Wanna See More! Help!!!!!

Try doing a search for Dominic which is the last alias she went by on the site.

DYNACORD
05-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Turbo, They've grouped all her shoots under her last shoot, Dominic. People go thru phases or just change their mind as they feel. Going back and forth with this child has nothing to do with money. Enjoy!

Ms Remy M
05-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Though the Dominic look wasn't my particular taste, I did find her willingness to break from the social norms very enticing, and that's a quality I throughly approve of in a persons' personality. If nothing else, she is a girl who I would love to sit back and talk to.

DYNACORD
05-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Fellas im not the type of girl to debate and get upset because its not that serious blah blah blah and all of that, :) We all know this is a porn forum, but this is a pre-op/post-op tanny site not a gay male site in no form! It will be the same response if you put a tranny on straight female site you would get the same response if not worst! Now tell me that aint so?:eek:

You are probably right. The TS would get "hate mail". But keep in mind, Kasseen threw this shit out there just to see how long it would stick on the wall. Inquiring minds do inquiring things. This forum is nothing but fun, games and crazy fantasies about TS girls that we all like or love. We talk a lot of shit about stuff. Some of it lame, hilarious and some of it intense. So be it. Let the games go on! "LOL"

k.logan
05-03-2009, 12:41 AM
Its suppose to be all fun and games and it is but this is a place for us Black T Girls one of the few places of our own! I think alot of us like it that way! Nothing against kaseen personally just dont think it was a good idea

DYNACORD
05-03-2009, 01:10 AM
Its suppose to be all fun and games and it is but this is a place for us Black T Girls one of the few places of our own! I think alot of us like it that way! Nothing against kaseen personally just dont think it was a good idea

That's cool! What about any of these? LMAO Just had to do it!

k.logan
05-03-2009, 01:51 AM
lol that firts pic couldnt be real

kasseen
05-03-2009, 01:59 AM
You are probably right. The TS would get "hate mail". But keep in mind, Kasseen threw this shit out there just to see how long it would stick on the wall. Inquiring minds do inquiring things. This forum is nothing but fun, games and crazy fantasies about TS girls that we all like or love. We talk a lot of shit about stuff. Some of it lame, hilarious and some of it intense. So be it. Let the games go on! "LOL"

Thank you Dyna, you really struck the cord on this one!....Thoes were my exact intentions of making this thread....and i think they turned out overwhelmingly judging by the amount views and posts to this subject!

I happen to think it waz a good idea.... actually a Great idea.....and a funny one at that! (and i got more from where that came from).... it just goes to show everyones true hidden lines of their own sexuality and the lines of some peoples prejudicest obstinate views.... not to mention that the majority of everyone on this forum is Either a Male or has once been a Male at one point of their life.................................. So just laugh at it if you cant take the truth of it!

TsVanessa69
05-03-2009, 03:59 AM
vanessa do you have any more pics nice butt!
I will be posting more. Thats a camera phone shot so haters wont thimk my pics are photshopped. here are 2 more for ya guys!

TsVanessa69
05-03-2009, 04:00 AM

I totally agree!

Ms Remy M
05-03-2009, 04:15 AM
I will be posting more. Thats a camera phone shot so haters wont thimk my pics are photshopped. here are 2 more for ya guys!

Wow that's a long dual headed dildo next to you in that first pic! Is that what I think it is strapped to your thigh in the second pic? :D Looks like you were having some fun!!

Ms Remy M
05-03-2009, 04:18 AM
I personally think the joke would have been much better had he only shown the ass pics initially and after all the guys responded then shown the full body and face pics. Cruel and wrong, but would have been much funnier to me! :D

kasseen
05-03-2009, 06:58 AM
I personally think the joke would have been much better had he only shown the ass pics initially and after all the guys responded then shown the full body and face pics. Cruel and wrong, but would have been much funnier to me! :D
yea you right remy, i should of, that shyt would of been funny as hell!

DYNACORD
05-03-2009, 02:42 PM

"WOW"! Photo shop's not that good. Those are definitely your pics baby.

k.logan
05-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Well Sir You Have A Ball!!!!!!!!!!

moe77
05-03-2009, 10:02 PM
that's Cool! What About Any Of These? Lmao Just Had To Do It! Lmaooooooooooo Look At 50 Cent Lmaoo Dis Made My Day Ajajajajaa

MrKnockOut
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM

good gawd almighty...i would sooooooo hit that lmao. i love the natural pics. and ps, is that like the worlds largest white dildo laying on the bed?

TsVanessa69
05-05-2009, 12:21 AM
good gawd almighty...i would sooooooo hit that lmao. i love the natural pics. and ps, is that like the worlds largest white dildo laying on the bed?

Glad u like it!
I am not a girl to ever airbrush my pics, what you see is what you get, flaws and all!. And thats a toy a client bought to use on him and he left it and my guy friend loves to see me warm up with it before we play! There was a toy thread on here but I can share a few more!

TsVanessa69
05-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Wow that's a long dual headed dildo next to you in that first pic! Is that what I think it is strapped to your thigh in the second pic? :D Looks like you were having some fun!!
Yea thats a duel headed dildo. And in the second pic, i just slid my sexy bikini shorrts down to show my azz!!!:D:D:D

Ms Remy M
05-05-2009, 01:26 AM
Yea thats a duel headed dildo. And in the second pic, i just slid my sexy bikini shorrts down to show my azz!!!:D:D:D

Ah ok, I was thinking it was one of those anal eggs or something, damn my dirty mind lol I always love to get my models to use toys during my shoots, so it's nice to see girl play around outside of that situation

GroobySteven
05-05-2009, 06:16 AM
Glad u like it!
I am not a girl to ever airbrush my pics, what you see is what you get, flaws and all!. And thats a toy a client bought to use on him and he left it and my guy friend loves to see me warm up with it before we play! There was a toy thread on here but I can share a few more!

Nice!
That's what I'm talking about - raw sexy photos from a sexy chick posting them herself!
Go give her some love at her site guys!

TsVanessa69
05-05-2009, 11:35 PM
Ah ok, I was thinking it was one of those anal eggs or something, damn my dirty mind lol I always love to get my models to use toys during my shoots, so it's nice to see girl play around outside of that situation

Then I need to be doin shoots for you, LOL:D:D

Ms Remy M
05-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Then I need to be doin shoots for you, LOL:D:D

Now I'm blushing ;)

unknown5
05-06-2009, 06:07 AM
There seems to be a lot of generalizations and judgmental thought processes going on in this thread. But I agree with an aforementioned thought, I've never experienced a Transgendered woman, but am doing my research. I've always found that the femininity, confidence and overall personality is what makes them attractive. Once that is in place like the base structure, the body and other physical attributes is what makes a T-girl standout in my opinion.
I'm waiting to have my first experience but don't know where to look

Nice photography vanessa

Mista_Q
05-09-2009, 12:44 PM
I agree with Blkmuscletop.
The femininity that comes with being with a transsexual can't be matched by a femme boi or dude.

I have dated TS since college and currently date a beautiful TS sista. She is the epitome of womanhood. From head to toe and to her very soul she is a lady. In many respects I find some TS more attractive than GG because they put their all into being the best girl they can be. From their looks, wardrobe, mannerisms. GGs take it for granted sometimes and then wonder why some men gravitate to TS.

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?:D

babyjesus
06-06-2009, 05:38 AM
vanessa the last pick with the dildo is a keeper!

babyjesus
06-06-2009, 05:43 AM
...........and know i would not hit it. not into guys.

rainman
06-22-2009, 10:21 PM
Hmmmm....my comment wasn't approved?

detroitblaktgirllover
08-22-2010, 10:37 AM

trust me kennedy, there is no competition!!!!! especially to the like of you and Paris!

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 03:16 PM

I've always had the impression that this site was for Tgirl admirers and not necessarily, for Tgirls themselves.

You could quite possibly describe this site as one for Tgirl admirers and their Tgirls.

However, this site is definitely not exclusively for Tgirls!

Koanbred
08-22-2010, 03:38 PM
I've stated this before and I'll say it again.

A homosexual is one who desires to have sex with another person of the same sex. Since most of the "girls" on this site have the same sex as their male admirers on this site (and they both would agree to have sex), they both could be described as homosexuals or "gay".

Most of the guys on this site and Tgirl admirers anywhere, would much prefer a pre-op Tgirl as opposed to a post-op. That sends a pretty strong signal that there's something about the penis that is particularly attractive to them.

I openly admit this to myself. It took time, but I had to finally admit it. I feel so much better, now that I have admitted it. You'll feel much better too, I promise!

Most Tgirls here started as males and just made minor adjustments to make themselves feel more feminine. They therefore, threw on a wig, put some lipstick and make-up on. Finally, they put some female relative's clothing on and went to some "meat shop", called a gay bar. That's how most got started!

Of course, you might feel better calling yourselves bisexual. However, given a choice between a GG and a Tgirl, you'll choose the Tgirl every single the time! Given a choice of filet mignon and the T-bone, you'll select T-bone, every single time! There's something about sucking that sweet meat off the bone, that so many of us enjoy!

Most of the guys here, probably sneaked into the gay bar late at night looking for a Tgirl. After a few drinks (not many), they most probably settled for a sissy. For some, Tgirls are really all that they claim to be into, however, in the dark, behind closed doors, and under warm sheets, there's just ass and dick. Tgirl admirers just love ass and dick!

Get real dudes! You're gay! Maybe not gay in the traditional and conventional sense, but trust me, you're gay! The Tgirls are gay too, because most haven't had SRS below the beltline. Technically speaking, if you have a dick and you're attracted to someone else with a dick, you're gay!

The question is not, would I hit it? The real question is, how fast would I hit it? Answer: In a New York second!

cumshooter69
08-22-2010, 05:35 PM

Yes I would hit it....definately

vidman
08-23-2010, 05:25 AM
I don't give a damn if the ass is fine or not!!! That's a damn dude and I don't fool around with dudes! That's not my attraction at all. Someone made a comment earlier about only being able to benefit from liking transsexuals ONLY if you're a top guy. BS!!!!! I enjoy transsexuals if they are top or bottom because the attraction is to transsexuals PERIOD!!! Stop posting dudes asses in this damn forum! Do you see dudes posted in the "models" section?? Hell no you don't!!!! I'm sick of the bullshit!!! Excuse my language BTG members and admin, but I'm sick of the gay shit sneakin in. This is supposed to be a site dedicated to the sexy sexy sexy ladies of the transgendered world, not transsexuals and homo dudes. CHILL OUT WITH THE NONSENSE!!! I can't believe some folks actually said "yes, they would hit it." Then take yo ass to a gay damn site and stay there, hell! I'm sorry for being so upset but when I step inside the confines of this site, I don't want to see some dude's greasy ass all in my face! I want to see the girls (trans or bio), I want to see the girls.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 06:03 AM
I don't give a damn if the ass is fine or not!!! That's a damn dude and I don't fool around with dudes! That's not my attraction at all. Someone made a comment earlier about only being able to benefit from liking transsexuals ONLY if you're a top guy. BS!!!!! I enjoy transsexuals if they are top or bottom because the attraction is to transsexuals PERIOD!!! Stop posting dudes asses in this damn forum! Do you see dudes posted in the "models" section?? Hell no you don't!!!! I'm sick of the bullshit!!! Excuse my language BTG members and admin, but I'm sick of the gay shit sneakin in. This is supposed to be a site dedicated to the sexy sexy sexy ladies of the transgendered world, not transsexuals and homo dudes. CHILL OUT WITH THE NONSENSE!!! I can't believe some folks actually said "yes, they would hit it." Then take yo ass to a gay damn site and stay there, hell! I'm sorry for being so upset but when I step inside the confines of this site, I don't want to see some dude's greasy ass all in my face! I want to see the girls (trans or bio), I want to see the girls.

Hey there Vman!

There once was a time when I would be saying the same thing that you're saying right now. However, after being exposed to the gay and trans scene in San Francisco for so long, I finally began to understand that most Tgirl admirers (including myself) are definitely NOT attracted to post-op transsexuals. The overwhelming majority of us prefer pre-op Tgirls. The obvious difference, is that pre-ops have a penis and post-ops don't. That only leads us to one question:

What is there about the presence of the penis, that we find so attractive?
Answer: It's the penis, itself!

There's something taboo about it being attached to the heavenly female bodies that we so much adore. However without it, most of us would NOT be as attracted to those heavenly bodies nearly as much. That's why we usually pass on the post-ops.

Maybe you're different, I don't know. What I do know for certain, is that most Tgirl admirers, when handed the Trans Pizza Menu, will order one with meat!

I once went to a gay bar looking for a certain Tgirl who had not been on hormone therapy or anything. We had been kickin' it for about a couple of weeks. She turned out to be a no-show. I sat there at the bar talking to a very intelligent but effeminate gay guy. He was wearing regular male clothing (upscaled). He also was on the metro-sexual side of things and had a very appealing softness about himself. I drove up his driveway to drop him off. He leaned over kissed me on the cheek and proceeded to give me a blow job. It was the best I ever had. I went into his home and spent the night. Somehow, he felt just as good as any tgirl I had ever been with before!

This event caused me to come to grips with a better view as to what I was and was not attracted to. Do I like guyish-looking guys? No! I hate my muscles against another dudes mucles. I also hate facial hair rubbing against my face (or any other body part). However, effeminate gay guys, who aren't aggressive can be rather attractive to me. Sometimes, depending upon their demeanor and degree of sweetness, they just might be the preferred "catch of the day".

* Remember, some guys have the basic mentality of females but they refuse to crossdress or accept any type of hormonal therapy. They're just soft, cute, sweet, and attracted to men.

PS.

There is at least one dude featured in the models section of this site. His name is "Dominic". Check him out and keep you subscription, afterwards...

vidman
08-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Hey there Vman!

There once was a time when I would be saying the same thing that you're saying right now. However, after being exposed to the gay and trans scene in San Francisco for so long, I finally began to understand that most Tgirl admirers (including myself) are definitely NOT attracted to post-op transsexuals. The overwhelming majority of us prefer pre-op Tgirls. The obvious difference, is that pre-ops have a penis and post-ops don't. That only leads us to one question:

What is there about the presence of the penis, that we find so attractive?
Answer: It's the penis, itself!

There's something taboo about it being attached to the heavenly female bodies that we so much adore. However without it, most of us would NOT be as attracted to those heavenly bodies nearly as much. That's why we usually pass on the post-ops.

Maybe you're different, I don't know. What I do know for certain, is that most Tgirl admirers, when handed the Trans Pizza Menu, will order one with meat!

I once went to a gay bar looking for a certain Tgirl who had not been on hormone therapy or anything. We had been kickin' it for about a couple of weeks. She turned out to be a no-show. I sat there at the bar talking to a very intelligent but effeminate gay guy. He was wearing regular male clothing (upscaled). He also was on the metro-sexual side of things and had a very appealing softness about himself. I drove up his driveway to drop him off. He leaned over kissed me on the cheek and proceeded to give me a blow job. It was the best I ever had. I went into his home and spent the night. Somehow, he felt just as good as any tgirl I had ever been with before!

This event caused me to come to grips with a better view as to what I was and was not attracted to. Do I like guyish-looking guys? No! I hate my muscles against another dudes mucles. I also hate facial hair rubbing against my face (or any other body part). However, effeminate gay guys, who aren't aggressive can be rather attractive to me. Sometimes, depending upon their demeanor and degree of sweetness, they just might be the preferred "catch of the day".

* Remember, some guys have the basic mentality of females but they refuse to crossdress or accept any type of hormonal therapy. They're just soft, cute, sweet, and attracted to men.

PS.

There is at least one dude featured in the models section of this site. His name is "Dominic". Check him out and keep you subscription, afterwards...

Your preference, Cornbread, is that you admire guys who are a tad bit soft and have a certain feminine quality to them. Let me be short and to the point......I HAVE NO ATTRACTION TO A MAN, REGARDLESS OF HOW FEMININE HE IS OR HOW "SOFTLY SPOKEN" HE IS. If a man tries to go down on me, Cornbread, there are going to be some serious altercations at that point. Please don't try to convince me or coax me into "looking into" feminine men. It won't work. You stick to what works for you, and I, likewise.

About your perception that men prefer pre-ops rather than post ops......you might be right but again, you're generalizing. Most men might prefer pre-ops over post-ops, but that doesn't mean that all of them do. The real question you need to ask, Cornbread, is if those men that prefer a pre-op over a post-op feel that these are womenor men. I guarantee that no one will mistake a pre or post-op as a femme man. As I stated before, I like women PERIOD. I like transsexuals (pre and post ops) and I like biological women. I will look at a fat wet bio-pussy just as lustfully as I look at a fat wet trans-pussy or pussystick. The common factor is not the sexual organ, sir! The common factor is that they are women!! A femme man is not a woman but a transsexual is. Why don't you go marinade on that for a minute homie.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Your preference, Cornbread, is that you admire guys who are a tad bit soft and have a certain feminine quality to them. Let me be short and to the point......I HAVE NO ATTRACTION TO A MAN, REGARDLESS OF HOW FEMININE HE IS OR HOW "SOFTLY SPOKEN" HE IS. If a man tries to go down on me, Cornbread, there are going to be some serious altercations at that point. Please don't try to convince me or coax me into "looking into" feminine men. It won't work. You stick to what works for you, and I, likewise.

About your perception that men prefer pre-ops rather than post ops......you might be right but again, you're generalizing. Most men might prefer pre-ops over post-ops, but that doesn't mean that all of them do. The real question you need to ask, Cornbread, is if those men that prefer a pre-op over a post-op feel that these are womenor men. I guarantee that no one will mistake a pre or post-op as a femme man. As I stated before, I like women PERIOD. I like transsexuals (pre and post ops) and I like biological women. I will look at a fat wet bio-pussy just as lustfully as I look at a fat wet trans-pussy or pussystick. The common factor is not the sexual organ, sir! The common factor is that they are women!! A femme man is not a woman but a transsexual is. Why don't you go marinade on that for a minute homie.

Hey there Vman!

Wow! That marinade felt good! You've got skills, chef! :)

Now, if a femme man was to start taking hormones, had breast implants, crossdressed, and insisted that he was a woman, then suddenly, you might have a change of heart. Ok, I think I'm beginning to understand you, now!

I'm with you Vman, I prefer Tgirls to just about anything else too! The only difference is, I lean heavily towards the pre-ops, which is quite typical for Tgirl admirers. I've spent my most of my life with Bio-girls. I'm pretty much done there! Femme guys who are non-aggressive, have a "pretty" face (without facial hair), are soft-spoken, are petite, and just look effeminate, are prime candidates for me. I see little difference between them and Tgirls in the nude. Though, I'm really not on the prowl these days, I still find that the feeling of attraction is still there.

I guess the only part that I really don't get about you Vman is the fact the "trans-pussy" and the "pussystick" appear to have equal status with you.

Oh well! To each his own!

Sincerely,
Koanbred

PS.

Got anymore of that marinade?

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 02:26 PM
I agree, there is no need for pictures of gay guys here, this forum is for tgirls and the admirers. This is an old thread, that someone resurrected but perhaps it's time to close it as precious few of us want to look at a gay guys' butt anyway.

I absolutely am attracted to GG's, and tgirls (pre and post), though I've yet to sexually interact with a post op. That's more because the post-ops' I know are good friends and I've never approaced them from a 'can I hit it' angle, nor do I feel I should with them as I enjoy the friendship as is. I've seen more than a few post op girls on this site and Yum that I'd really would like to meet in the sheets though :) It's the personality that usually does it for me, not any particular asset a girl has. She does have to have at least some hormone breast growth though. I don't care if she has huge implants, or small budding hormone tits, but there needs to be something, a flat guy's chest does nothing for me. This is one of the reasons I have models leave their bra on if there is no puffy nipples or anything yet for a new girl. On Yum they criticized me for not still showing the 'boy chest', so for that site I will allow total nudity even without any breast tissue, but I still think it maintains the illusion of woman better by just leaving bra on.

It's kind of funny that, I've known a fair share of tgirl admirers that basically used tgirls as a stepping stone and then moving on to prefer gay guys. I don't think that was their intent, but it's a mildly interesting topic and I know more than a few tgirls have known guys like this (to their displeasure).

Stating what you like is fine and dandy Koanbred, but you shouldn't expect a warm reception when you try to force your views on others. Let people like what they like. Dominic is one of those exceptions to the rule, starting out as Chante to most of the members here. Chante is very inciting and pretty. When the follow up appeared with Chante now as Dominic, there was mix results with some liking and some not. I was really hoping to recapture the Chante of old when I did my shoot, and I wasn't able to, but I think at least some will like her or at the very least her assets. Dominic really does have an awesome personality and is fun to hang with though.

I've always had the impression that this site was for Tgirl admirers and not necessarily, for Tgirls themselves.

You could quite possibly describe this site as one for Tgirl admirers and their Tgirls.

However, this site is definitely not exclusively for Tgirls!

This is a site that showcases Black Tgirls for the admirers to appreciate. Most likely if a tgirl wanted to watch porn they wouldn't do it here, as many are not into other tgirls (though not all thankfully :) ) Many black tgirls still want to stop by to converse with the their admirers and we shouldn't alienate them in anyway.

And if it wasn't made clear above, I absolutely would Not Hit It! I get disgusted just seeing guys sag their pants where their underwear is visible. I mean come on, how is that even practical, they look like peguins walking about with the waist band at the thigh/hip level. I had to read my brother out the other day for cutting the grass with his pants at his knees, and he had a belt on!! We stay in a very nice/well to do neighborhood, there's no reason for the neighbors kids to be subjected to that image.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 04:26 PM
I agree, there is no need for pictures of gay guys here, this forum is for tgirls and the admirers. This is an old thread, that someone resurrected but perhaps it's time to close it as precious few of us want to look at a gay guys' butt anyway.

I absolutely am attracted to GG's, and tgirls (pre and post), though I've yet to sexually interact with a post op. That's more because the post-ops' I know are good friends and I've never approaced them from a 'can I hit it' angle, nor do I feel I should with them as I enjoy the friendship as is. I've seen more than a few post op girls on this site and Yum that I'd really would like to meet in the sheets though :) It's the personality that usually does it for me, not any particular asset a girl has. She does have to have at least some hormone breast growth though. I don't care if she has huge implants, or small budding hormone tits, but there needs to be something, a flat guy's chest does nothing for me. This is one of the reasons I have models leave their bra on if there is no puffy nipples or anything yet for a new girl. On Yum they criticized me for not still showing the 'boy chest', so for that site I will allow total nudity even without any breast tissue, but I still think it maintains the illusion of woman better by just leaving bra on.

It's kind of funny that, I've known a fair share of tgirl admirers that basically used tgirls as a stepping stone and then moving on to prefer gay guys. I don't think that was their intent, but it's a mildly interesting topic and I know more than a few tgirls have known guys like this (to their displeasure).

Stating what you like is fine and dandy Koanbred, but you shouldn't expect a warm reception when you try to force your views on others. Let people like what they like. Dominic is one of those exceptions to the rule, starting out as Chante to most of the members here. Chante is very inciting and pretty. When the follow up appeared with Chante now as Dominic, there was mix results with some liking and some not. I was really hoping to recapture the Chante of old when I did my shoot, and I wasn't able to, but I think at least some will like her or at the very least her assets. Dominic really does have an awesome personality and is fun to hang with though.

This is a site that showcases Black Tgirls for the admirers to appreciate. Most likely if a tgirl wanted to watch porn they wouldn't do it here, as many are not into other tgirls (though not all thankfully :) ) Many black tgirls still want to stop by to converse with the their admirers and we shouldn't alienate them in anyway.

And if it wasn't made clear above, I absolutely would Not Hit It! I get disgusted just seeing guys sag their pants where their underwear is visible. I mean come on, how is that even practical, they look like peguins walking about with the waist band at the thigh/hip level. I had to read my brother out the other day for cutting the grass with his pants at his knees, and he had a belt on!! We stay in a very nice/well to do neighborhood, there's no reason for the neighbors kids to be subjected to that image.

Hey there Remy!

I got one question just for you.

Looking at nice rounded asses with a dick hanging down between, how in the world do you actually know if it belongs to a Tgirl or not? It may belong to a straight male who's just posing for the picture to be taken. On the other hand, it may belong to a gay guy. There's absolutely no way, you could tell the difference unless the Tgirl has been on hormones for awhile. That's the only way. However, a Tgirls ass looks exactly like any other male's ass, without the HRT!

I totally agree with you about the breasts. Breasts are definitely a turn-on for me. I don't like huge augmentatious breasts, but I do like something there. If she doesn't have anything but a flat chest, then the bra is mandatory for sex-appeal. Of course, late at night after closing the bar, behind closed doors with the lights off and between the sheets, the breasts don't matter at all.

Now, imagine going to bed with Chante, you hit it, only to wake-up next to Dominic! LOL

We may laugh, but in the T world, this goes on all of the time. Unless a Tgirl has been on hormones for awhile and therefore, has a soft body, has full breasts, doesn't have solid musculature, and has no facial hair, you could very well be waking up next to a dudish-looking Tgirl.

Please! How many times have I gone to bed with a Tgirl, only to wake up next to a dudish-looking person with no wig, no make-up anymore (none to speak of), and now, a five o'clock shadow.

After awhile, you just adapt and accept the Tgirl just as much as you would the effeminate guy gay, because you're going to wake up next to the same thing most likely, anyway. How many Dominics have I awkened to, after banging Chante?

Some Tgirls try to sleep with their wigs and make-up on. That can get really funny! Either that, or they try to wake up earlier than you do, so that they can "get it back together".

What games people play!

PS.

Remy! Please find the place where I'm trying to force my views onto someone. I dare you! It doesn't exist!

mick foley
08-23-2010, 05:07 PM
man delete this nasty ass thread

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 05:26 PM
man delete this nasty ass thread

So screwing a Tgirl in the booty is "clean", but screwing a gay guy in the booty is "nasty"!

Just remember, that gay guy that you curse today, could very well be that Tgirl, tomorrow!

GroobySteven
08-23-2010, 05:50 PM
So screwing a Tgirl in the booty is "clean", but screwing a gay guy in the booty is "nasty"!

Just remember, that gay guy that you curse today, could very well be that Tgirl, tomorrow!

This is why I don't think you know transgenders or have a view of them that is different to most. Maybe you are a gay guy, maybe you are a bit of a queen yourself but most transsexuals would not say they were "gay guys". The opposite of "nasty" isn't clean so stop putting words in people's mouth, the opposite would be nice.
As this forum is a tgirl forum and not a bisexual forum, or a gay forum, no matter where you think tgirls lie on that spectrum, then yes, for most people here hitting a tgirl ass would be nice - hitting a guys ass would be nasty.
I'm beginning to get weary of you - you continue to support my idea of who you really are and your underlying agenda.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 06:13 PM
This is why I don't think you know transgenders or have a view of them that is different to most. Maybe you are a gay guy, maybe you are a bit of a queen yourself but most transsexuals would not say they were "gay guys". The opposite of "nasty" isn't clean so stop putting words in people's mouth, the opposite would be nice.
As this forum is a tgirl forum and not a bisexual forum, or a gay forum, no matter where you think tgirls lie on that spectrum, then yes, for most people here hitting a tgirl ass would be nice - hitting a guys ass would be nasty.
I'm beginning to get weary of you - you continue to support my idea of who you really are and your underlying agenda.

What you continue to call my "agenda", is really just my "opinion". If you don't like my opinion that screwing a pre-op Tgirl (who has not undergone HRT), is the equivalent to screwing a gay guy, then just say it. Of course, it's a very popular opinion so that would be weird. If you would like to censor me by deleting my posts, then do that. I don't want you to become weary of me. Just tell me what you'd like for me to do. There are plenty of men here within this forum who will admit that hitting some Tgirls that have not begun actually transitioning, is the equivalent of hitting some effeminate gay guys.

I really don't know why you appear to be so defensive about this. I certainly do hope that you're not transgender yourself and are taking this personally.

If you like I won't share my opinion anymore by withdrawing from this forum voluntarily, if you feel as though I am offending people.

Your call.

Would you like for me to leave?

PS.

Where did I say that transsexuals were "gay guys"?

mick foley
08-23-2010, 06:33 PM

exactly. its totally different

GroobySteven
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
What you continue to call my "agenda", is really just my "opinion". If you don't like my opinion that screwing a pre-op Tgirl (who has not undergone HRT), is the equivalent to screwing a gay guy, then just say it. Of course, it's a very popular opinion so that would be weird. If you would like to censor me by deleting my posts, then do that. I don't want you to become weary of me. Just tell me what you'd like for me to do. There are plenty of men here within this forum who will admit that hitting some Tgirls that have not begun actually transitioning, is the equivalent of hitting some effeminate gay guys.

I really don't know why you appear to be so defensive about this. I certainly do hope that you're not transgender yourself and are taking this personally.

If you like I won't share my opinion anymore by withdrawing from this forum voluntarily, if you feel as though I am offending people.

Your call.

Would you like for me to leave?

PS.

Where did I say that transsexuals were "gay guys"?

An opinion is on one subject, you have came up with multiple subjects or chimed in on others topics all around the broader idea that tgirls are just gay guys ... or guys like tgirls are gay as well as being critical towards others tastes/likes. That seems to me like having an agenda and when you've irritated plenty members of this forum, then your "opinion" obviously is going against the grain of the forum. Disgreements, discourse and opinions are all part of the flavour of any forum but personally, I feel like your just a little too much, too much of the time - and that's why I question your background and issues.

Of course, we know that before a some tgirls gets on her makeup on, hair done and dresses she starts off looking like a guy - and we know there are gay guys who dress just for the sexual "kick", that's never been in question, I daresay we do have a few on this site but that doesn't give you license to start picking and pointing. Most of the girls on this site are transsexuals and no matter where they are in their transition, that's how we identify them as, girls - which is what THEY are wanting - not what you need to define someone as.

I don't care if you leave or not - what I care about is asking you to think before you post. Your obviously articulate, opinionated and have experience (in something !?!) so have a lot to share, so how about putting some of to use and thinking before you may offend someone, or seeing what this forum IS about before asking questions which may be inappropriate.

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 07:39 PM
I would not stare at a picture of a rear ass and cock. It does nothing for me at all. I can hardly be bothered with watching porn in general (unless it's a particular model I'm fond of), and primarily do so for research purposes.

I know she's a tgirl based off the conversation I've had with the person. On very few occasion I've worked with someone who had zero plans of continuing their transition and/or only dressed for financial gains. I will not work those individuals again for my own reasons. So, it's by getting to know the person that I can come to a conclusion of them being effeminate gay guys or tgirls.

You clearly don't know Chante/Dominic personally. She doesn't go to sleep as Chante and wake as Dominic, she is too deep and complex of a person to be described or commented on in the fashion you did.

As anyone who knows me in person can tell you, I'm very 'out' and have no problems going places with a tgirl whether she is looking her best or her worst. I don't care if she is super passable or just starting out, I respect everyone including tgirls as the human beings they are and expect the same respect in return. I think that quality more than any other is what allows me to have relationships (sexual or otherwise) with tgirls, as I have one butt ugly face :o , but I still don't have to pay to have sex because I have never approached them that way.

I personally welcome you to stay on the forum. I enjoy being able to have a variety of topics with which to converse. I sometimes get tired of simple 'Nice pic', 'She's hot', 'Great ass' comments that many of the thread amount to.

Clean or nasty? I don't feel sex with a guy would be enjoyable in any way, shape, or form. I don't know that I would say that it is 'nasty' but certainly not something I'm into. I'm not into 'big' girls either, but I don't think someone having sex with them is 'nasty'. I would never curse any one, I make a point to never say I 'hate this or that' though I may despise it, as hate just seems too strong of a word. Of course, I'm the type of person that doesn't call females or tgirls 'bitches' and I don't use phrases like 'What up my nigga' or any variation thereof. Not trying to knock those that do, just things I don't do.

TurboMan
08-23-2010, 07:47 PM
I would not stare at a picture of a rear ass and cock. It does nothing for me at all. I can hardly be bothered with watching porn in general (unless it's a particular model I'm fond of), and primarily do so for research purposes.

I know she's a tgirl based off the conversation I've had with the person. On very few occasion I've worked with someone who had zero plans of continuing their transition and/or only dressed for financial gains. I will not work those individuals again for my own reasons. So, it's by getting to know the person that I can come to a conclusion of them being effeminate gay guys or tgirls.

You clearly don't know Chante/Dominic personally. She doesn't go to sleep as Chante and wake as Dominic, she is too deep and complex of a person to be described or commented on in the fashion you did.

As anyone who knows me in person can tell you, I'm very 'out' and have no problems going places with a tgirl whether she is looking her best or her worst. I don't care if she is super passable or just starting out, I respect everyone including tgirls as the human beings they are and expect the same respect in return. I think that quality more than any other is what allows me to have relationships (sexual or otherwise) with tgirls, as I have one butt ugly face :o , but I still don't have to pay to have sex because I have never approached them that way.

I personally welcome you to stay on the forum. I enjoy being able to have a variety of topics with which to converse. I sometimes get tired of simple 'Nice pic', 'She's hot', 'Great ass' comments that many of the thread amount to.

Clean or nasty? I don't feel sex with a guy would be enjoyable in any way, shape, or form. I don't know that I would say that it is 'nasty' but certainly not something I'm into. I'm not into 'big' girls either, but I don't think someone having sex with them is 'nasty'. I would never curse any one, I make a point to never say I 'hate this or that' though I may despise it, as hate just seems too strong of a word. Of course, I'm the type of person that doesn't call females or tgirls 'bitches' and I don't use phrases like 'What up my nigga' or any variation thereof. Not trying to knock those that do, just things I don't do.

That's REAL TALK Remy.

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 08:10 PM

I truly do enjoy observing the direct anal shots of Tgirls in doggy-styled poses. Those are really the only poses that I truly enjoy. It sort of deflates the moment of joy when the breaking news is that the rear, really belongs to someone other than a Tgirl, as Tgirls are always at the top of the list for me.

For years I was in absolute love with Chante. I was flaberghasted when I saw Dominic. Seeing the before/after look was shocking at first. However, after I really thought about it, I realized that it was actually the truth in many cases. No disrespect to Dominic or Chante was intended, but just how did this person expect for BTG members to react to this anomally of an image.
Well, as it turns out for me. The results of the Chante/Dominic anomally, made me think more about the actual realness of the situation. I think it was for the better. It mentally shortened the bridge between gays and transgenders for me. For me, that's a good thing!

I'm quite out too! However, I am very particular about who and what I'm seen with. I hang with a few gay metro-sexuals and a bunch of highly passable T-girls. I have one special black Tgirl friend (who is in no way a sexual object to me), who is 6'4'', has huge hands and feet, can outcook anyone I've ever known before, and plays a wicked game of chess.

I hate to exalt the characteristics of one group, at the expense of another group. To say that sodomy is nasty for one group in which to partake, but "nice" for another group, just further increases the gay/trans divide.

However, having said that, there are many straights that would perform sodomy upon a woman, but would hurl at the thought of doing it on a Tgirl, or perhaps worse, on another man. So, perhaps we all need to evolve there.

I truly do love you, Remy...

Ms Remy M
08-23-2010, 08:31 PM
I truly do enjoy observing the direct anal shots of Tgirls in doggy-styled poses. Those are really the only poses that I truly enjoy. It sort of deflates the moment of joy when the breaking news is that the rear, really belongs to someone other than a Tgirl, as Tgirls are always at the top of the list for me.

For years I was in absolute love with Chante. I was flaberghasted when I saw Dominic. Seeing the before/after look was shocking at first. However, after I really thought about it, I realized that it was actually the truth in many cases. No disrespect to Dominic or Chante was intended, but just how did this person expect for BTG members to react to this anomally of an image.
Well, as it turns out for me. The results of the Chante/Dominic anomally, made me think more about the actual realness of the situation. I think it was for the better. It mentally shortened the bridge between gays and transgenders for me. For me, that's a good thing!

I'm quite out too! However, I am very particular about who and what I'm seen with. I hang with a few gay metro-sexuals and a bunch of highly passable T-girls. I have one special black Tgirl friend (who is in no way a sexual object to me), who is 6'4'', has huge hands and feet, can outcook anyone I've ever known before, and plays a wicked game of chess.

I hate to exalt the characteristics of one group, at the expense of another group. To say that sodomy is nasty for one group in which to partake, but "nice" for another group, just further increases the gay/trans divide.

However, having said that, there are many straights that would perform sodomy upon a woman, but would hurl at the thought of doing it on a Tgirl, or perhaps worse, on another man. So, perhaps we all need to evolve there.

I truly do love you, Remy...

When looking at a tgirls set, yes those shots are usually hot, but not with dudes, not for most of us here.

Sorry, when referring to 'big' girls I meant 'plus size' and nothing against them either just not my cup of tea. Some of the most beautiful transexuals I've ever seen are 6 + tall and I love it, work it ladies!

thookie
08-23-2010, 08:50 PM
An opinion is on one subject, you have came up with multiple subjects or chimed in on others topics all around the broader idea that tgirls are just gay guys ... or guys like tgirls are gay as well as being critical towards others tastes/likes. That seems to me like having an agenda and when you've irritated plenty members of this forum, then your "opinion" obviously is going against the grain of the forum. Disgreements, discourse and opinions are all part of the flavour of any forum but personally, I feel like your just a little too much, too much of the time - and that's why I question your background and issues.

Of course, we know that before a some tgirls gets on her makeup on, hair done and dresses she starts off looking like a guy - and we know there are gay guys who dress just for the sexual "kick", that's never been in question, I daresay we do have a few on this site but that doesn't give you license to start picking and pointing. Most of the girls on this site are transsexuals and no matter where they are in their transition, that's how we identify them as, girls - which is what THEY are wanting - not what you need to define someone as.

I don't care if you leave or not - what I care about is asking you to think before you post. Your obviously articulate, opinionated and have experience (in something !?!) so have a lot to share, so how about putting some of to use and thinking before you may offend someone, or seeing what this forum IS about before asking questions which may be inappropriate.

I got to agree with seanchai on this there seems to be a lot of you trying to make it seem as though if you like transsexuals then your closer to liking gay men then women, and you seem to push it in almost everything you do on here, and I've only really been back on the forum for about a week. Now it is entertaining but now its start to feel a little old how you see thing from your perspective and not really want to acknowledge another.

GroobySteven
08-23-2010, 09:35 PM

Huh?
It's not the physical act of sticking his cock in a pooper that he was complaining about, it was what was attached to the rest of the pooper ie; a dude. Based on that, you'd fuck a dog in it's ass if the dog was up for it and you were a member of PETA?

Koanbred
08-23-2010, 09:42 PM
Huh?
It's not the physical act of sticking his cock in a pooper that he was complaining about, it was what was attached to the rest of the pooper ie; a dude. Based on that, you'd fuck a dog in it's ass if the dog was up for it and you were a member of PETA?

Dr. Seanchai,

I do believe that you have absolutely lost your freaking mind!

PS.

Have you been drinking?

vidman
08-23-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey there Vman!

Wow! That marinade felt good! You've got skills, chef! :)

Now, if a femme man was to start taking hormones, had breast implants, crossdressed, and insisted that he was a woman, then suddenly, you might have a change of heart. Ok, I think I'm beginning to understand you, now!

I'm with you Vman, I prefer Tgirls to just about anything else too! The only difference is, I lean heavily towards the pre-ops, which is quite typical for Tgirl admirers. I've spent my most of my life with Bio-girls. I'm pretty much done there! Femme guys who are non-aggressive, have a "pretty" face (without facial hair), are soft-spoken, are petite, and just look effeminate, are prime candidates for me. I see little difference between them and Tgirls in the nude. Though, I'm really not on the prowl these days, I still find that the feeling of attraction is still there.

I guess the only part that I really don't get about you Vman is the fact the "trans-pussy" and the "pussystick" appear to have equal status with you.

Oh well! To each his own!

Sincerely,
Koanbred

PS.

Got anymore of that marinade?

You're right Cornbread, to each his own. It seems that you like men, and I like women. The reason "transpussy" and "pussystick" carries the same weight with me is because.........they're attached to WOMEN!!!! Again, it doesn't matter the sexual organ or orifice. What matters is if the person is a guy or a girl. It seems to me Cornbread, that you need to join another website. You're not necessarily attracted to transsexual women, but your attraction is to dick! If you like dick that much, then go hang out at a gay site where you'll exclusively have as much dick as you want. As Seanchai said, as long as it has a dick, you'll screw a dog! It's the dick factor with you, nothing else.

You know cornbread, no matter how intelligent you try to make yourself sound using words that most of us know, or if we don't know, a simple journey to the dictionary would take care of, your points are pointless and to be honest, quite simple. I know you have more to do with your time than to just sit around typing words all day that really don't mean much. I just know you do.

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Dominic/Chante was mentioned and now I have to chime in.

No one on here knows Dominic more than me. Remy has had the opportunity to shoot Dominic and share some time too. The unfortunate reality is that the Dominic shoot did not do justice to the look or personality of my friend. I've stated this to Dominic a few times and got my ass in a discussion that last's more than a few beers. LOL. But, Dominic was the persona to be examined. This person is far more attractive and intriguing in person than you know. So, to try to draw a picture of Chante-to-Dominic as an ugly person to wake up to is so far off base that I have to gag. I'm sure a lot of guys on here have TS friends that once you are in their presence, you have a totally new fondness for them. Dominic is definitely one of those people.
So, you may want to chill on assuming how people are untill you really know.

Koanbred
08-24-2010, 12:34 AM

No one on here knows Dominic more than me. Remy has had the opportunity to shoot Dominic and share some time too. The unfortunate reality is that the Dominic shoot did not do justice to the look or personality of my friend. I've stated this to Dominic a few times and got my ass in a discussion that last's more than a few beers. LOL. But, Dominic was the persona to be examined. This person is far more attractive and intriguing in person than you know. So, to try to draw a picture of Chante-to-Dominic as an ugly person to wake up to is so far off base that I have to gag. I'm sure a lot of guys on here have TS friends that once you are in their presence, you have a totally new fondness for them. Dominic is definitely one of those people.

I guess you're right on that point! God, I sure wish that I could meet her. She really sounds like a very interesting person! I haven't really said anything here to offend her, though. :)

kilakali
08-24-2010, 12:36 AM

For once DCord I agree with you this way of thinking should apply with all models.

Koanbred
08-24-2010, 12:42 AM
You're right Cornbread, to each his own. It seems that you like men, and I like women. The reason "transpussy" and "pussystick" carries the same weight with me is because.........they're attached to WOMEN!!!! Again, it doesn't matter the sexual organ or orifice. What matters is if the person is a guy or a girl. It seems to me Cornbread, that you need to join another website. You're not necessarily attracted to transsexual women, but your attraction is to dick! If you like dick that much, then go hang out at a gay site where you'll exclusively have as much dick as you want. As Seanchai said, as long as it has a dick, you'll screw a dog! It's the dick factor with you, nothing else.

You know cornbread, no matter how intelligent you try to make yourself sound using words that most of us know, or if we don't know, a simple journey to the dictionary would take care of, your points are pointless and to be honest, quite simple. I know you have more to do with your time than to just sit around typing words all day that really don't mean much. I just know you do.

Vman, you have no idea how far off the mark you really are. I have mad love for the whole transgender community. I really do respect you for the honor that you bestow upon transgender women by referring to them as women and regarding them by their appropriate gender. Do to the high regard that I have for you, I am not going to expend a slightest effort to insult you.

I tip my hat to my brother....Salute!!!

PS.

Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Dominic was 'ugly', I was saying that Dominic looks 'dudish', while Chante looks like
da BOMB! Certainly, neither Dominic or Chante are ugly, I would never have said that!

vidman
08-24-2010, 12:51 AM
I guess you're right on that point! God, I sure wish that I could meet her. She really sounds like a very interesting person! I haven't really said anything here to offend her, though. :)

Awww shut the hell up Cornbread! The only reason you want to meet her is because she has a dick. So it really doesn't matter to you if she is Chante or if he is Dominic.

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Awww shut the hell up Cornbread! The only reason you want to meet her is because she has a dick. So it really doesn't matter to you if she is Chante or if he is Dominic.

Now, imagine going to bed with Chante, you hit it, only to wake-up next to Dominic! LOL

I beg to differ in that this is offensive.

If you did have the pleasure to wake up next to Dominc, you would not think (a guy). You may be confused more than anything. But good luck on that meeting.

vidman
08-24-2010, 01:06 AM
For once DCord I agree with you this way of thinking should apply with all models.

Yeah, DCord and Kali. I agree as well. I've also had conversations with Chante. Let me tell you.....she has numerous arguments and altercations with guys and other girls about her identity. She may be slightly tomboyish, but she definitely identifies with and considers herself a girl and so do I.

vidman
08-24-2010, 01:12 AM

I beg to differ in that this is offensive.

If you did have the pleasure to wake up next to Dominc, you would not think (a guy). You may be confused more than anything. But good luck on that meeting.

Exaclty D-CORD. LOL!!! She definitely has no resemblance to a guy at all!!!

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 01:19 AM
Exaclty D-CORD. LOL!!! She definitely has no resemblance to a guy at all!!!

Sorry VidMAn! I grabbed the wrong quote. Ment to take the one from KBred.
I think everyone got the point. He did utter a not so nice comment.

Dominic projects both genders when out and about. That's what most people can't get. LMAO!

TVSURFER
08-24-2010, 01:24 AM
'Cord, I was going to hit you up, but I said why do that, you're going to be raining down your view since the "bread of corn" mentioned your people! I knew it wouldn't take much for you to reply! Nobody knows Chante better than you!

vidman
08-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Vman, you have no idea how far off the mark you really are. I have mad love for the whole transgender community. I really do respect you for the honor that you bestow upon transgender women by referring to them as women and regarding them by their appropriate gender. Do to the high regard that I have for you, I am not going to expend a slightest effort to insult you.

I tip my hat to my brother....Salute!!!

PS.

Just for the record, I wasn't saying that Dominic was 'ugly', I was saying that Dominic looks 'dudish', while Chante looks like
da BOMB! Certainly, neither Dominic or Chante are ugly, I would never have said that!

I could care less how you feel about me Cornbread. I'm completely comfortable with who I am and my way of thinking. You can keep your hat too, I don't need it.

Who ever said that Chante was ugly? That never came out of my mouth. In fact, when I responded to your message that mentioned Chante, I never did say anything about her in my response to you. So, I don't understand why you had to throw that little irrelevant information into the conversation. The fact that you even said that "There is one guy model on this site, her name is Dominic" tells me that you think she is a man. On that premise alone, if Chante were to read your comments concerning her, she would be highly pissed at you. Don't try to kiss ass now buddy, just hope she doesn't get hip to this forum and come looking for you........lol.

vidman
08-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Sorry VidMAn! I grabbed the wrong quote. Ment to take the one from KBred.
I think everyone got the point. He did utter a not so nice comment.

Dominic projects both genders when out and about. That's what most people can't get. LMAO!

It's all good Cord, I kinda figured you grabbed to wrong quote. But I knew exactly who you were talking to.

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 01:32 AM
'Cord, I was going to hit you up, but I said why do that, you're going to be raining down your view since the "bread of corn" mentioned your people! I knew it wouldn't take much for you to reply! Nobody knows Chante better than you!

LMAO! Surfer, I was waiting for you to catch all this. Thanks for thinking about my back. LOL.

TVSURFER
08-24-2010, 01:39 AM
LMAO! Surfer, I was waiting for you to catch all this. Thanks for thinking about my back. LOL.
Naw, I knew you could handle this yourself! Plus, one gets tired of too much cornbread!!!

DYNACORD
08-24-2010, 01:50 AM
Naw, I knew you could handle this yourself! Plus, one gets tired of too much cornbread!!!

Speaking about CornBread:::I thinki I'll go have dinner tomorrow night at "Beans and CornBread" over on Northwestern Highway. LOL.

TVSURFER
08-24-2010, 03:15 AM
Speaking about CornBread:::I thinki I'll go have dinner tomorrow night at "Beans and CornBread" over on Northwestern Highway. LOL.
That's around the corner from my condo! I had dinner there last Friday!

werwt22
08-24-2010, 04:12 PM
HAHA Sounds like this is leading to the "man-in-a-wig" vs TS argument. It's riding a fine line is all. The pics were of a fem dude, all backshots with his face out of the shot so no surprise some dudes say they would hit it. Add a pic of mike tysons face to that photoset and see if they'd say the same. It reminds me of those emails kids used to send in school. Regular girl and she slowly started getting undressed as you scrolled down and then you see a dick at the end LOL. I dnt care how good his body looks though. Cant bring myself to sleep with a man.

Ms Remy M
08-24-2010, 05:01 PM
HAHA Sounds like this is leading to the "man-in-a-wig" vs TS argument. It's riding a fine line is all. The pics were of a fem dude, all backshots with his face out of the shot so no surprise some dudes say they would hit it. Add a pic of mike tysons face to that photoset and see if they'd say the same. It reminds me of those emails kids used to send in school. Regular girl and she slowly started getting undressed as you scrolled down and then you see a dick at the end LOL. I dnt care how good his body looks though. Cant bring myself to sleep with a man.

LOL I remember a straight friend I have from the music industry sent me a text message with 4 pics from one of Vanilla first set. I didn't recognize her at first being early images and kept scrolling through until the last pic where the cock was out. I had to laugh to myself that he had no idea I could send him some really eye popping images.

werwt22
08-24-2010, 06:20 PM
LOL I remember a straight friend I have from the music industry sent me a text message with 4 pics from one of Vanilla first set. I didn't recognize her at first being early images and kept scrolling through until the last pic where the cock was out. I had to laugh to myself that he had no idea I could send him some really eye popping images.

HAHA the jokes classic.

anonymoussonny
08-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Kasseen...you play too much!