PDA

View Full Version : Now This Is Some Shit

Ms Remy M
05-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Ok, I'm a bit beyond disappointed. We have the new May Girl of the Month Brenda up and she is smoking hot! Pretty face, slim, puffy hormone tits and nipples, pretty feet, obviously functional, nice smooth shaved ass. I go and look at her set and I don't know if it's an error, change in policy, or if her first set is just that big, but there's 3 pages of this beautiful new BTG and only 1 fucking comment. Fucking disgusting! Don't say none of you have viewed it yet because when I went to her set there had already been over 1000 views and only 1 comment!?! As many times members have complained about the GOM set being too short!?! Get ya'll motherfucking ass in there and give this babe (and Tony) the props she deserves! The nerve of some people.

*Phew* Ok, I went a bit out of character there, but it is what it is. She looks a bit familiar, not sure if I spoke with her on a social network or if as someone stated she resembles someone from the pop culture, I don't keep up with celebrities, but Brenda is bound to be one!

GroobySteven
05-06-2009, 01:11 AM
I deleted my comment that she's a lying little shit who said she'd never been photographed before to dupe us into reshooting her - and it's not the first time she's done it.
She's also known as Bianca on Yum.
The kicker is if she'd been honest with us we'd have reshot her for this site anyway - and kept shooting her in the future. Now we know she's a liar, we'll concentrate reshoots on the girls who are good to us!

BTW - where is new Pan-D Remy?

Ms Remy M
05-06-2009, 01:15 AM
I deleted my comment that she's a lying little shit who said she'd never been photographed before to dupe us into reshooting her - and it's not the first time she's done it.
She's also known as Bianca on Yum.
The kicker is if she'd been honest with us we'd have reshot her for this site anyway - and kept shooting her in the future. Now we know she's a liar, we'll concentrate reshoots on the girls who are good to us!

BTW - where is new Pan-D Remy?

ah ok, well there's one point settled. Girls need to get their shit together, this is a business. Just because they are pretty doesn't mean everything will always go their way. lol

When I saw her I immediately thought of Pan-D too, we were to have done a shoot a few weeks ago and she asked to post-pone for personal reasons. Hopefully she'll be ready soon. :cool:

johnmagnum
05-06-2009, 01:52 AM
I personally do not comment all the time because I honestly do not feel like it. Please do not take that the wrong way, but with all the hot honey's on this site, Im going to sound repetitive.

How many times can I say "i'de hit that" or "she is hot" or "wow"...etc.

But I do see your point.

;^)

*edit*

I do vote though! I think that is a good guage of how people are reacting to the models.

Ms Remy M
05-06-2009, 02:24 AM
I personally do not comment all the time because I honestly do not feel like it. Please do not take that the wrong way, but with all the hot honey's on this site, Im going to sound repetitive.

How many times can I say "i'de hit that" or "she is hot" or "wow"...etc.

But I do see your point.

;^)

*edit*

I do vote though! I think that is a good guage of how people are reacting to the models.

I feel what you are saying too. I rarely comment on models myself but always vote and always read the members comments. Just seeing this hot girl and lil comments, when a few individuals always want to complain in the comment section about the size of the GOM set really irked me.

kasseen
05-06-2009, 03:20 AM
I always wondered what GOM meant? so what does it stand for?

TVSURFER
05-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I always wondered what GOM meant? so what does it stand for?
Girl of the Month
:cool:

jrfranke
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
this girl is smoking, I can't belive that a little change in hair and she looked totally different, I went to yum and put the pics up side by side, and it look like to different girls, the belly button ring was how I was able to tell, sucks she lied, no reason to do that especially for a hot looking girl like that.

Ms Remy M
05-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Logic doesn't always factor into the way a person thinks.

DirtySouth
05-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I shot her for YUM back about two years ago. I'm not surprised that these trannies run up and down the east coast lying about shooting. I tell them if they dont, they will get more shoots. Most of them are living on a wing and a prayer anyway so lying to one of us just so they can get a couple of dollars makes total sense to them.

Damn shame. TS like that make a bad name for the others trying to be serious about their craft.

unknown5
05-06-2009, 07:16 PM
She is quite bad

bdser88
05-06-2009, 08:18 PM
I couldn't think of anything to write other than "wow!"

It was a nice update this week. Jayla was a good shoot too.

Handandsom
05-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Ok, I'm a bit beyond disappointed. We have the new May Girl of the Month Brenda up and she is smoking hot! Pretty face, slim, puffy hormone tits and nipples, pretty feet, obviously functional, nice smooth shaved ass. I go and look at her set and I don't know if it's an error, change in policy, or if her first set is just that big, but there's 3 pages of this beautiful new BTG and only 1 fucking comment. Fucking disgusting! Don't say none of you have viewed it yet because when I went to her set there had already been over 1000 views and only 1 comment!?! As many times members have complained about the GOM set being too short!?! Get ya'll motherfucking ass in there and give this babe (and Tony) the props she deserves! The nerve of some people.

*Phew* Ok, I went a bit out of character there, but it is what it is. She looks a bit familiar, not sure if I spoke with her on a social network or if as someone stated she resembles someone from the pop culture, I don't keep up with celebrities, but Brenda is bound to be one!

Yeah she is definitely hot and had yall got my girl in the line up this month (PAN D [right on Seanchai] i've been beatin REMY in the head for that) then i would've commented after having spent my last recessive dollar to do so. Hint, "it is a recession" so i have to spend wisely. Imagine that though; this hot thing and Pan D in the same week "fire".............
Ahh that was a short lived dream.
But yeah Brenda is hot and had i been in i would've let you know it. I feel you on what you sayin. And regardless of if she is a liar, money-hoe or any of the above she still is fine and i got a rise just from the two pics in the attachment. But if you get the hardcore with this honey b4 you get the Pan D re-shoot then i'll break my word (from the previous thread) and get in.

Oh shhh, this may be the first pair of TS feet that i can sign-off on, either I'm horny or shorty have some pretty-azz feet. Oh i think she got one up on my girl PAN-D. I never thought I'd see the day. WOW! I'm feelin a little un-easy right now. Like the first time i got with a TS. Have to go and regroup.

Mista_Q
05-09-2009, 03:47 PM
oh she's hot!

TSSexyChanel
05-10-2009, 11:10 AM

cut them some slack hard to perv and comment at the same time one hand is usually on the dick and the other on the mouse LOL

Brenda/Bianca
06-30-2009, 12:20 AM
Well, THANKS for the thread (im flattered)! Remy looks cute ;)
But i'm here to set a few things straight! Thanks for the opportunities; i've gotten very far with them, and the cash did me great justice!

TONY - You could have very much kept your skank message and your comments posted!
In actuality YOU KNEW I've shot before YOU came up with the name BRENDA - REMEMBER! Or Maybe you had one too many cocktails, or became frazzled when you sucked my cocktail you forgot!

So of course I lied; who wouldnt... Especially when I asked to reshoot (as Bianca) and was TURNED DOWN! - So hey - BRENDA was created! Thanks Tony!

And DIRTY SOUTH HOW DARE YOU innuendo me into "living on a wing and a prayer" - You know me personally, and I HAVE NEVER!
It's amazing how "tricks" like to run their mouths, you would think its the girls but in all actuality the guys open their mouths quicker than us!
Just Please keep in mind you were a client first! - And Thanks!

Nevertheless, I lied... I gave a great performance, DEFINITE memories were made, Pay was great! And as you can see I got what I needed!

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/12310852.jpg/

THANKS - BTG, YUM, ETC ETC....

GroobySteven
06-30-2009, 08:39 AM
Well, THANKS for the thread (im flattered)! Remy looks cute ;)
But i'm here to set a few things straight! Thanks for the opportunities; i've gotten very far with them, and the cash did me great justice!

TONY - You could have very much kept your skank message and your comments posted!
In actuality YOU KNEW I've shot before YOU came up with the name BRENDA - REMEMBER! Or Maybe you had one too many cocktails, or became frazzled when you sucked my cocktail you forgot!

So of course I lied; who wouldnt... Especially when I asked to reshoot (as Bianca) and was TURNED DOWN! - So hey - BRENDA was created! Thanks Tony!

And DIRTY SOUTH HOW DARE YOU innuendo me into "living on a wing and a prayer" - You know me personally, and I HAVE NEVER!
It's amazing how "tricks" like to run their mouths, you would think its the girls but in all actuality the guys open their mouths quicker than us!

Nevertheless, I lied... I gave a great performance, DEFINITE memories were made, Pay was great! And as you can see I got what I needed!

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/12310852.jpg/

THANKS - BTG, YUM, ETC ETC....

Brenda/Bianca
As the owner of this site and Yum ... I'd like to see those tits out of the package as we helped pay for them ... but on the other topic, we use multiple photographers to shoot many girls, we work with many girls multiple times but there is nothing worse than feeling that we've been duped into shooting a model because she lied on her name and stated that she had not appeared yet. The fact is it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm very wary on doing any promotions, requesting reshoots or "scratching of each others" backs that we (Grooby) do for many girls. Look how many times some of the models like Sexy Jade have appeared here, because they don't lie to us. Squeezing one extra shoot of us, instead of having a good and long lasting business relationship is just short sighted.

DirtySouth
06-30-2009, 10:47 PM

Well you got me there babe! I admit, you were the best $80 fuck I ever had!

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Well you got me there babe! I admit, you were the best $80 fuck I ever had!

LMAO! You're right! I worked with you! It was an unfortunate time for you... Poor thing. You know a few things about living on a wing and a prayer don't you??? - But again, spell the whole truth! - It was more than just that one time! So your 80+ was fab! - Thanks! :)

bigdicki
07-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Um... I thought I was the troublemaker. Can't we all just get along??!!:p

Regardless, Bianca/Brenda you are one of my favorites as far as your look and how you take the dick. Look forward to seeing more of here... or if you come to Chitown in person.:cool:

DirtySouth
07-01-2009, 01:23 PM
LMAO! You're right! I worked with you! It was an unfortunate time for you... Poor thing. You know a few things about living on a wing and a prayer don't you??? - But again, spell the whole truth! - It was more than just that one time! So your 80+ was fab! - Thanks! :)

Washington Road's finest has returned again. Funny how some of yall can't participate on this site until someone calls you out for your actions.

LOL poor thing huh? now we both know that was a lie......Maybe I'll let you wash my rims off or cut my lawn next time baby so you can get your cash up. CL is down so I know that you missing some dough from that lunch time special. Maybe times are hard because you have to lie to get shoots in different cities? No one wanted to shoot you as Bianca as you said, so maybe you shoulda kicked rocks? Hey, I'ma kind guy.....I'll break you off $90 for GP if the recession is hitting you that hard.

Nevertheless, the novelty of going back and forth with you has worn off. Thanks for entertaining the members. $$$

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Washington Road's finest has returned again. Funny how some of yall can't participate on this site until someone calls you out for your actions.

LOL poor thing huh? now we both know that was a lie......Maybe I'll let you wash my rims off or cut my lawn next time baby so you can get your cash up. CL is down so I know that you missing some dough from that lunch time special. Maybe times are hard because you have to lie to get shoots in different cities? No one wanted to shoot you as Bianca as you said, so maybe you shoulda kicked rocks? Hey, I'ma kind guy.....I'll break you off $90 for GP if the recession is hitting you that hard.

Nevertheless, the novelty of going back and forth with you has worn off. Thanks for entertaining the members. $$$

CORRECT! And this is a free forum! Not quite sure who i'd be entertaining or attracting to the site (not you)!
And yes (POOR THING) - Maybe not now but once upon a time it was true! So don't feel it because you FINALLY came across a few nickles and dimes!
CL is NOT down but even if it were, it's not my main nor is it my only source of income! ANY girl would tell you that! (I hope)
Every girl has a hussle, and this one has many! As stated before, you know my background... But thanks for the lunch money! I'll take it for GP, just like the other numerous times! -
And ur right let's not linger on with this, consider it squashed! Call me when you have the time, or coin, or whatever... -

Ms Remy M
07-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Even if a girl gets a bad review or criticism thrown her way, it's really bad business to call out a client or guy friend "sexual activities'. It will only serve to scare away other potential clients despite how great the looks are.

Too many girls have bounced from 1 photog to the next in a short period of time (before we photogs can realize what's happened) so hearing it happen yet again, doesn't leave us with happy feelings. We (photogs) always say who we work for, so there's no reason for a model to not mention they already did a shoot with photog x or photog y. It's just a good honest business practice as the model and would prevent a lot of headaches and bad feelings from occuring, and like was said earlier, the shoot still likely would have went down plus future shoots.

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Even if a girl gets a bad review or criticism thrown her way, it's really bad business to call out a client or guy friend "sexual activities'. It will only serve to scare away other potential clients despite how great the looks are.

Too many girls have bounced from 1 photog to the next in a short period of time (before we photogs can realize what's happened) so hearing it happen yet again, doesn't leave us with happy feelings. We (photogs) always say who we work for, so there's no reason for a model to not mention they already did a shoot with photog x or photog y. It's just a good honest business practice as the model and would prevent a lot of headaches and bad feelings from occuring, and like was said earlier, the shoot still likely would have went down plus future shoots.

Please don't do this.. lol
It's ALSO bad business and quite a slap in the face to compare and contrast ANYONE with negativity; Don't you think? Or are you soo far on his side you can't even see it... it hasn't hurt me, it actually helped me! - Also, we're beyond the photographs, I already said my peace on that, and so have you, and it's been FULLY noted - Why this again???

DirtySouth
07-01-2009, 06:35 PM
CORRECT! And this is a free forum! Not quite sure who i'd be entertaining or attracting to the site (not you)!
And yes (POOR THING) - Maybe not now but once upon a time it was true! So don't feel it because you FINALLY came across a few nickles and dimes!
CL is NOT down but even if it were, it's not my main nor is it my only source of income! ANY girl would tell you that! (I hope)
Every girl has a hussle, and this one has many! As stated before, you know my background... But thanks for the lunch money! I'll take it for GP, just like the other numerous times! -
And ur right let's not linger on with this, consider it squashed! Call me when you have the time, or coin, or whatever... - How's ur daughter???

Awww come on B...now you gotta resort to lies and exaggerations? Come on. Seriously. I was riding on 22"s before you turned 22.

.....and bragging about fucking for lunch money doesn't bother me at all. It makes you look kinda silly to your potential clients on this board.

Yeah but whatever it is, its squashed. I'll make sure to give your set the promotion it needs on my site. Thank$!

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Awww come on B...now you gotta resort to lies and exaggerations? Come on. Seriously. I was riding on 22"s before you turned 22.

.....and bragging about fucking for lunch money doesn't bother me at all. It makes you look kinda silly to your potential clients on this board.

Yeah but whatever it is, its squashed. I'll make sure to give your set the promotion it needs on my site. Thank$!

LOL - What lie or exaggeration did I mention... I never said I was a "top model" or an" investment banker", or a "rocket scientist"... now maybe, just maybe you can claim those as exaggerations... but how long has it been? yrs right... there's nothing you can tell me, because there's nothing you can possibly have on me; besides the rims on your car...
Now, I just tried to squash things with you, AS I ALWAYS DO and here you are (as usual) with you smart a$$ remarks.
As far as your site and promotion, i'd like to opt out!

Tony Vee
07-01-2009, 07:08 PM
What a crock! At least she's an admitted liar...

DirtySouth
07-01-2009, 07:28 PM
What a crock! At least she's an admitted liar...

Exactly......

nycguy
07-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Wow! This thread was created on 5/5 Must be a really hot topic! Really, It's not. Like some of the photogs already said, shorty is not the first one to name change. And while I do see why it's an issue, I don't see why it's this big of an issue. As the Devils personal advocate, I must say, Even though she was turned down for a re-shoot all it took was a name change to be GOM! Very hard point to argue against. She is obviously very familiar with at least two of the photogs here, and by reading the posts I don't see why anyone would be shocked. As a person who gets on his grind 100 myself, I have to say if all it took was a name change to make some quick cash, I would do the same. Especially since I was already turned down for a re-shoot. Why would I be thinking longevity with the people who was not supporting me anyway?!?

As Negroedamus (my other job) This is what I see. Bianca calls up for a re-shoot, whoever she called was looking at her old pics and decided to pass with out seeing how she looked currently, Something I'm sure happens a lot! She then hooks up with Tony, knowing she cant use Bianca, and chooses Brenda. Tony, seeing what we all saw, shoots her like he should and she ends up GOM. The crack viewers of this site recognize her and all this foolishness starts. I don't know why feelings are so hurt by this. Most of the "models" here are basically prostitutes, or escorts who are taking pictures for money! You don't need to be confirmed by Congress for that line of work. So they lie, So do Photogs! As one, I know it can be part of the job. Lets get over this entertaining yet unnecessary thread by saying, It happened, there is no need to lie anymore since your now a GOM, The fans are still going to want your product on this site, and it would be an emotional, not buisiness decision to keep her off of here. Especially after all the hubub about giving her props that started this thread.

DirtySouth
07-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow! This thread was created on 5/5 Must be a really hot topic! Really, It's not. Like some of the photogs already said, shorty is not the first one to name change. And while I do see why it's an issue, I don't see why it's this big of an issue. As the Devils personal advocate, I must say, Even though she was turned down for a re-shoot all it took was a name change to be GOM! Very hard point to argue against. She is obviously very familiar with at least two of the photogs here, and by reading the posts I don't see why anyone would be shocked. As a person who gets on his grind 100 myself, I have to say if all it took was a name change to make some quick cash, I would do the same. Especially since I was already turned down for a re-shoot. Why would I be thinking longevity with the people who was not supporting me anyway?!?

As Negroedamus (my other job) This is what I see. Bianca calls up for a re-shoot, whoever she called was looking at her old pics and decided to pass with out seeing how she looked currently, Something I'm sure happens a lot! She then hooks up with Tony, knowing she cant use Bianca, and chooses Brenda. Tony, seeing what we all saw, shoots her like he should and she ends up GOM. The crack viewers of this site recognize her and all this foolishness starts. I don't know why feelings are so hurt by this. Most of the "models" here are basically prostitutes, or escorts who are taking pictures for money! You don't need to be confirmed by Congress for that line of work. So they lie, So do Photogs! As one, I know it can be part of the job. Lets get over this entertaining yet unnecessary thread by saying, It happened, there is no need to lie anymore since your now a GOM, The fans are still going to want your product on this site, and it would be an emotional, not buisiness decision to keep her off of here. Especially after all the hubub about giving her props that started this thread.

Although well said, you are grossly uninformed to the way our company works. We have a system of checks and balances so it protects us as a company. Some slide through like that one we are talking about. In this instance, yeah, she won GOM somehow.....but in other instances we have wasted time and money on models who have lied to us. All are guilty. Again - we have a system. Its unfair to the honest models (Natalia Coxxx, Logan, Vanessa, Ebony, Jayla, Jade, etc.) who take this serious and treat the industry with respect. It is unfair for us to uphold our end as photographers just to get hustled.

That's like buying a brand new Benz off the lot and you come to find out it had 3 previous owners and has 50k miles on it when you pull out of the lot. Loose analogy so dont nit pick people.....You did not get what you thought you were paying for - bottom line. Yes, with this current model, it may not be that big of a deal but we have to put our foot down and let these TS know that we mean business so we can continue to bring you - the members - quality content every week at a fair price.

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 08:25 PM
Although well said, you are grossly uninformed to the way our company works. We have a system of checks and balances so it protects us as a company. Some slide through like that one we are talking about. In this instance, yeah, she won GOM somehow.....but in other instances we have wasted time and money on models who have lied to us. All are guilty. Again - we have a system. Its unfair to the honest models (Natalia Coxxx, Logan, Vanessa, Ebony, Jayla, Jade, etc.) who take this serious and treat the industry with respect. It is unfair for us to uphold our end as photographers just to get hustled.

That's like buying a brand new Benz off the lot and you come to find out it had 3 previous owners and has 50k miles on it when you pull out of the lot. Loose analogy so dont nit pick people.....You did not get what you thought you were paying for - bottom line. Yes, with this current model, it may not be that big of a deal but we have to put our foot down and let these TS know that we mean business so we can continue to bring you - the members - quality content every week at a fair price.

Again with the remarks... Some people can be soo ignorant!

Ms Remy M
07-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Please don't do this.. lol
It's ALSO bad business and quite a slap in the face to compare and contrast ANYONE with negativity; Don't you think? Or are you soo far on his side you can't even see it... it hasn't hurt me, it actually helped me! - Also, we're beyond the photographs, I already said my peace on that, and so have you, and it's been FULLY noted - Why this again???

Actually, I'm more often than not the person sticking up for the girls. Those who really know me, know that I've had a long and personal history way before getting into this business with "tg's" and always wish the best for them so don't take my comments so much as "taking sides", just stating good business practices. I do agree negativity gets us no where positive.

Positivity is Prosperity/Negativity is 360/It Comes Back Eventually

GroobySteven
07-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Doesn't work like that at all. The photographers and staff work together to ensure this doesn't happen often, photographers specifically ask a model her name and check the site and then ask if they've worked for us before (or any site). This individual lied, point blank to get the shoot. To be frank, I didn't recognize her sets when they came in and only made the connection when her legal papers matched.

We've plenty of awesome models who don't need to change their name to get on-going work with us, we've a number of sites and projects we shoot for and the models get a following. We've helped a number of models get other work with reputable producers also.

We just don't need more bullshit and deceit and certainly not the type that Brenda/Bianca is spreading in this forum. I'll raise the ban hammer but not drop it yet as a) it's bringing traffic to this site which helps us in sales and search engine rankings and b) she's entertaining ... trying to be so smart and coming across so stupid.

seanchai

Brenda/Bianca
07-01-2009, 09:54 PM
Doesn't work like that at all. The photographers and staff work together to ensure this doesn't happen often, photographers specifically ask a model her name and check the site and then ask if they've worked for us before (or any site). This individual lied, point blank to get the shoot. To be frank, I didn't recognize her sets when they came in and only made the connection when her legal papers matched.

We've plenty of awesome models who don't need to change their name to get on-going work with us, we've a number of sites and projects we shoot for and the models get a following. We've helped a number of models get other work with reputable producers also.

We just don't need more bullshit and deceit and certainly not the type that Brenda/Bianca is spreading in this forum. I'll raise the ban hammer but not drop it yet as a) it's bringing traffic to this site which helps us in sales and search engine rankings and b) she's entertaining ... trying to be so smart and coming across so stupid.

seanchai

How many times can one repeat the same thing!
Are you mad because he agrees with me??? Because from reading, he did not ask you the TOS, Rules, Or Regulation!!!
I'm not one to be picked on and talked about and just letting things go soo easy. I was referred from the question "why do they hate BIANCA in the forums on BTG"? I've never been a member or a fan of the message board here, but that instant I joined!

Baby, Everything I do has a purpose. i'm bringing traffic to the site, FANTASTIC! Isn't that what you want? or should want?
and correction, lol - i'm not "trying" to be smart - I AM!
No need to brag on backgrounds, or personal history, because you're not even worth it!

Im not the girl begging to re-shoot! Yet, i'm not here to bring trouble! That's not even in my nature - HOWEVER I've been attacked from different angles (YOU being one of them) and i'm NOT the one to just sit here and take it.

As far as ur little hammer - Drop it sweety - I'm done!

GroobySteven
07-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Why would you think I was mad at him? He just asked a question and I answered it.

You deserve to be attacked, your a lying little shit and the more you continue to lie on this forum, the more potential clients will realize that if your going to be such a manipulative individual, that they certainly won't want to hire you for your services.

You would have been better just keeping your trap shut rather than trying to justify why you lied and then coming on here and spreading personal information about people around (deleted).

bigdicki
07-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Why would you think I was mad at him? He just asked a question and I answered it.

You deserve to be attacked, your a lying little shit and the more you continue to lie on this forum, the more potential clients will realize that if your going to be such a manipulative individual, that they certainly won't want to hire you for your services.

You would have been better just keeping your trap shut rather than trying to justify why you lied and then coming on here and spreading personal information about people around (deleted).

Whoa! I assume I didn't catch it before it was deleted but if old girl was spreading personal info that's a major no-go.