PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa Reshoot

DirtySouth
05-06-2009, 01:27 PM
Whats up yall?

I went to Chicago about two months ago and the only good thing that came out of the trip was shooting TS Vanessa. She is the most vocal and positive member on this forum, so it was a great getting her featured again. Even though I shot this awhile ago, it has not appeared in the coming soons because of a camera malfunction on my behalf. I've finally had a break to correct the problem so they should be up soon.

V was great to work with, professional and very silly. :D We had a great time and she put on a awesome performance. Very humble and down to earth. Go see her if you're in the windy city.

GroobyKrissy
05-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Whats up yall?

I went to Chicago about two months ago and the only good thing that came out of the trip was shooting TS Vanessa.

Vanessa looks awesome :)

Did you at least get a good 100% Vienna Beef Chicago dog out of the trip? I've been lusting after another every since I visited [I think] this place called Dotty's there :) The best thing I've ever put in my mouth... sounds dirty. Ok... second best thing.

moe77
05-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Wow Can we Say Beauty at its best

DYNACORD
05-07-2009, 02:18 AM
I'll stay tuned. But don't take forever on this update DS. "LOL" Should be good.

TsVanessa69
05-07-2009, 05:32 AM
Mind you we did that shoot at like 2 in the morning! But I had a great time doing it!!!

DirtySouth
05-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Vanessa looks awesome :)

Did you at least get a good 100% Vienna Beef Chicago dog out of the trip? I've been lusting after another every since I visited [I think] this place called Dotty's there :) The best thing I've ever put in my mouth... sounds dirty. Ok... second best thing.

I didnt get a chance to! I stayed 45 minutes from the city which was poor planning on my part since I had never been there. I dont think I had the authentic Chicago experience.

brandonnsdiego
05-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Mind you we did that shoot at like 2 in the morning! But I had a great time doing it!!!

All that means is that you look great 24/7!