PDA

View Full Version : I dont know about you but Damn!!!...

kasseen
05-09-2009, 08:50 AM
I dont know about you, but Damn Rihanna is sexy as FUCK!!! :eek::eek::D
I know this is a TS site but i jus had to share this sexy ass shit!:p
Let me know what you think??:cool:

kasseen
05-09-2009, 08:55 AM
I cant even blame Chris brown anymore, cuz i might beat the shit and brains outta this bitch!!! lol

Ms Remy M
05-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I cant even blame Chris brown anymore, cuz i might beat the shit and brains outta this bitch!!! lol

WOW, I must be missing something here. There is never an excuse for domestic violence. Time to get rid of the Cro-Magnon complex guys really. Beating your girl over the head and dragging her off is quite uncivilized.

Like so much crap that floats around the net, I pay it no attention. Alas, it has been brought to the forum so fill me in. I had heard about Chris Brown hitting 'R', but that's the extent of what I know regarding the story. How does their situation lead to the comment you posted Kasseen?

I don't believe in the nude celebrity photos either, there are whole sites and newsgroups ;) dedicated to them, ah stacy dash. lol ok back to what I was saying....um... what was I saying I starting thinking of Ms Dash and now I'm lost. Right, ok, well most of those celeb shots are fakes and look-a-likes so I wouldn't get too happy thinking your beating off to her tit if I was you, actually I reckon that's the whole fantasy angle anyway so urghmm *throat clears* 'do what you do'. LOL There's only one face pic and it's not even a nude. No wonder so many tg's can get away with fake ads, a lot of you guys fall for everything.

kasseen
05-09-2009, 05:21 PM
WOW, I must be missing something here. There is never an excuse for domestic violence. Time to get rid of the Cro-Magnon complex guys really. Beating your girl over the head and dragging her off is quite uncivilized.

Like so much crap that floats around the net, I pay it no attention. Alas, it has been brought to the forum so fill me in. I had heard about Chris Brown hitting 'R', but that's the extent of what I know regarding the story. How does their situation lead to the comment you posted Kasseen?

I don't believe in the nude celebrity photos either, there are whole sites and newsgroups ;) dedicated to them, ah stacy dash. lol ok back to what I was saying....um... what was I saying I starting thinking of Ms Dash and now I'm lost. Right, ok, well most of those celeb shots are fakes and look-a-likes so I wouldn't get too happy thinking your beating off to her tit if I was you, actually I reckon that's the whole fantasy angle anyway so urghmm *throat clears* 'do what you do'. LOL There's only one face pic and it's not even a nude. No wonder so many tg's can get away with fake ads, a lot of you guys fall for everything.

Naw Remy, these photos are real! they just leaked on to the internet yesterday! and i bet Rihanna is furious that they just leaked to b/c chris brown is in the last one with her panties around his head.....see check the story out here...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/08/rihanna-nude-photos-hit-w_n_200438.html

and heres the video...
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4iB36MrZHZm7043q

and yea i agree with you, you should never even lay a damn finger on a girl, expecialy one as fine as Rihanna....but i waz jus joking saying that ill beat tha brains outta her...i only ment that sexually...lol

TSSexyChanel
05-10-2009, 11:07 AM

Co signs *** stares at the young man in disgust***

johnmagnum
05-10-2009, 04:37 PM
she is sexy....nice hips and ass photo's

moe77
05-10-2009, 07:31 PM
She Order That they all Be taken Off da Net But you The whole world aint finna listen to her and do that, They say sum1 hacked into her computer same wit that Girl Cassie

kasseen
05-10-2009, 10:14 PM
She Orderd That they all Be taken Off da Net But you The whole world aint finna listen to her and do that, They say sum1 hacked into her computer same wit that Girl Cassie

I dont see that shyt happnin any time soon!!! lol

unknown5
05-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I'd get her pregnant lol

johnmagnum
05-10-2009, 10:38 PM
She Order That they all Be taken Off da Net But you The whole world aint finna listen to her and do that, They say sum1 hacked into her computer same wit that Girl Cassie

these pics are saved to my computer and have been emailed to many friends. Too late Rihanna

babyjesus
05-10-2009, 11:37 PM
God bless you for those pics!:p

MrKnockOut
05-11-2009, 02:46 PM
they are true. i can verify. wont say how but i will put money on it that they are correct. there are a few of these young female celebs with nipple and clit piercings, i wonder if it is a fad now?

blackatbone
05-14-2009, 09:06 PM
"Bonified Like Popeye's Fried"

ROC
05-15-2009, 07:56 PM
rihanna Is Fine As Hell.. I Bet You She'll Protect Her Computer NEXT TIME........smiling...

KwameTheGreat
05-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Rihannas ugly. Just got a nice butt.