PDA

View Full Version : just wanted to say hey!

sweet&seductive
05-09-2009, 11:48 AM
havent been on here in a while just wanted to say wats up to all that kno me! its ayina danai! hope all is well everyone!

moe77
05-09-2009, 11:54 AM
havent been on here in a while just wanted to say wats up to all that kno me! its ayina danai! hope all is well everyone!

Well Hey wats Good With u

Ms Remy M
05-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Glad to see you back in action. Plenty of threads on here that your perspective is wanted on.

mrvice
05-09-2009, 06:35 PM
glad to have u here so wut new wit u

bigdicki
05-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Whassup babygirl??!! We need to work on getting you over here to the Midwest. It's nice and warm now. ;)

Ms Remy M
05-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Whassup babygirl??!! We need to work on getting you over here to the Midwest. It's nice and warm now. ;)

Now...wait 10 minutes and it'll change lol sorry old K.C. joke I haven't used in forever

sweet&seductive
05-12-2009, 10:22 AM
hey remy! so when ima b gettin naked for the camera i mean for the members again!! i got 2 new tats since my last shoot!!! where am i needed at!! wat part of mid west u in!! cus the weathers great here n alabama! i stay n shorts! dresses and skirts

mrvice
05-12-2009, 06:02 PM
hey remy! so when ima b gettin naked for the camera i mean for the members again!! i got 2 new tats since my last shoot!!! where am i needed at!! wat part of mid west u in!! cus the weathers great here n alabama! i stay n shorts! dresses and skirts

den in dat case ill be in alabama to find u so we can chill on dis nice lovely weather

TVSURFER
05-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I just want to see you in those skirts and dresses!
:cool:

viktoria30
05-30-2009, 11:17 AM
would like to invite you to new york

mrvice
05-31-2009, 07:34 AM
i would love to see her in a hardcore scene

BlkMuscleTop
06-01-2009, 03:12 PM
i would love to see her in a hardcore scene

Oh hell yeah kid, love those red boned shorties, she is mad cute up. Make it happen Remy, hardcore scene all the way. :)

sweet&seductive
06-02-2009, 10:13 AM
hey room wats good if you want tosee more pics of me you can check out my myspace www.myspace.com/aniyah_da_wifey_type or my bgc page screename: tastyredbone
There are plenty pics on there..well ive never been to the NY closet ive been is baltimore mariland. need to do some shoppin and get sum shit th chickens down here aint got lol....but remy hit me up on bgc becus i need to give you my new phone number and i lost my contacts again so i dont have urs...butm ready for my hot whenever you r lol...and the members are as well lol...

BlkMuscleTop
06-02-2009, 11:27 AM
hey room wats good if you want tosee more pics of me you can check out my myspace www.myspace.com/aniyah_da_wifey_type or my bgc page screename: tastyredbone
There are plenty pics on there..well ive never been to the NY closet ive been is baltimore mariland. need to do some shoppin and get sum shit th chickens down here aint got lol.

That's what's up, lovin the pics ma, those tats and the nails done and everything is what I like. :) Very smooth and pretty fem. Just what this brotha appreciates. Can't believe you never been to NYC, you might set this place on fire with your redbone bod. :)

TICOFURY22
06-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Shorty a cutie
that's for sure
I haven't seen the BTG pix of her yet !
but i am ready !!:D:D

sweet&seductive
06-06-2009, 12:03 PM
thanks glad you think ill set the city on fir...and thanks for the comments bout e being a cutie...glad yall think so...:)

aplus82
06-06-2009, 02:38 PM
i agree, one of my fav! cute ass hell!

viktoria30
06-12-2009, 06:08 AM
i am still interested in inviting you to new york