PDA

View Full Version : More CHYNA Viewing

DYNACORD
05-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Thought I might add a few pics to this ladies portfolio. There's a present coming I'm told. Can't devulge it though.

ty-clone
05-12-2009, 12:43 AM
sup D, did u tell chyna that i love her :)

Mista_Q
05-12-2009, 01:21 AM
wow!
sexy!

luvyounger
05-12-2009, 01:24 AM
wow and i live in the same city yum

DYNACORD
05-12-2009, 01:57 AM
sup D, did u tell chyna that i love her :)

I did, I did! She even told me she loves you too. "LOL"
These might ease the pain.

Handandsom
05-12-2009, 02:26 AM

They did, mine!
Those back shots are nice, thanks for the added touch.

twowaybro
05-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Wow...i get the feeling this lil honey is becoming the board fav. :D

KwameTheGreat
05-12-2009, 05:20 AM
She's Uqq IMO

kilakali
05-12-2009, 06:31 AM
She's Uqq IMO

She is more TV than TS not my cup of tea either, but has a good personality.

unknown5
05-12-2009, 09:46 AM
too much for me, not my style

blktgirluveronly
05-12-2009, 11:37 AM
KilaKali's got a point

1. length of pussy stick

2. height

3. feminity (hair, dress, nails, heels)

Dislikes

1. face (too hard)

2. hands (too hard)

3. ass (too hard)

and the rest goes on...

Ms Remy M
05-12-2009, 05:57 PM
tv is the wrong term to use regarding Chyna fellas. She is still early in her transitioning but like some models will hopefully progress at a decent pace and look even better with each new shoot.

DYNACORD
05-12-2009, 08:07 PM
tv is the wrong term to use regarding Chyna fellas. She is still early in her transitioning but like some models will hopefully progress at a decent pace and look even better with each new shoot.

Exactly right!

kilakali
05-13-2009, 01:03 AM

98% of the girls on here are TV's. A TS by fault is a girl that has gone all the way (SRS). TG is transgender in what you are trying to say she is "early" in her transition. The thing is she doesnt desire to be a "full fledged" woman she likes what she has, and doesnt want SRS. She is in all honesty a TV. There is nothing wrong in liking TV's, from alot of the threads most of the guys on here like them.

ty-clone
05-13-2009, 04:01 AM

LOL, thats was up, fam !

so, when u gonna convince her to join the site

TVSURFER
05-13-2009, 04:30 AM
Chyna is a TV, contrary to some of the conventional thinking. She is described by Dr. H. Benjamin as a Type Three Transvestite. Kinsey describes her, on his Sexual Orientation Scale of 1 through 6, as a number two. Primarily prefers heterosexual men. She is masculine, but with less conviction.
According to Dr. Benjamin’s theory, she dresses constantly or as often as possible as a woman and wants to be accepted as a woman; he hypothesizes that dressing as a woman gives her sexual satisfaction with relief of gender discomfort. She has thoughts of conversion to female and will want to use estrogen medication as a substitute for or preliminary to sex change operation. More often than not, she will reject psychotherapy as useless if it doesn’t have desired results.
At this stage of Chyna’s ‘transitioning’, she is a mimic of the feminine gender; thus the wearing of female clothes, cosmetics, hairstyles, etc., which classifies her as a transvestite.
It’s a good thing this site is called Black Tgirls because it leaves the “T” to ambiguity of what trans-type you are viewing. Therefore, correct terminology is vital toward preventing unnecessary banter on this board. Saying of what you thought is different from what you know: Chyna is technically a transvestite, TV.
Didn’t we go over this before?:confused:
:cool:

kilakali
05-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Chyna is a TV, contrary to some of the conventional thinking. She is described by Dr. H. Benjamin as a Type Three Transvestite. Kinsey describes her, on his Sexual Orientation Scale of 1 through 6, as a number two: Predominately heterosexual. She is masculine, but with less conviction.
According to Dr. Benjamin’s theory, she dresses constantly or as often as possible as a woman and wants to be accepted as a woman; he hypothesizes that dressing as a woman gives her sexual satisfaction with relief of gender discomfort. She has thoughts of conversion to female and will want to use estrogen medication as a substitute for or preliminary to sex change operation. More often than not, she will reject psychotherapy as useless if it doesn’t have desired results.
At this stage of Chyna’s ‘transitioning’, she is a mimic of the feminine gender; thus the wearing of female clothes, cosmetics, hairstyles, etc., which classifies her as a transvestite.
It’s a good thing this site is called Black Tgirls because it leaves the “T” to ambiguity of what trans-type you are viewing. Therefore, correct terminology is vital toward preventing unnecessary banter on this board. Saying of what you thought is different from what you know: Chyna is technically a transvestite, TV.

Well stated Surfer, and yes we have been on this train before.

Ms Remy M
05-13-2009, 06:24 PM
I would first like to state once again that I am not a fan of Dr. Benjamin's 'Standards of Care' though I do recognize the good he has done for the community, and for the purposes of this debate I shall try and set my personal differences aside. I would also like to point out that these terms and conditions you two claim Chyna falls into can't be so easily prescribed without some form of comprehensive mental study. If either of you have had extensive conversations with her I would accept that, but I don't recall either of you stating such.

Perhaps Chyna has told you two differently but from what I know of her, she is not heterosexual. Regardless of that point, gender dysmorphia has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Transvestites primary difference in the transgender umbrella is the 'sexual satisfaction' they achieve from wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. Chyna doesn't fit this parameter either. The fact that you two would catagorize all transexuals as transvestites unless they have had SRS is ludicrous. Whether a person has SRS or not does not determine if said person is a transexual. There are Pre-op transexuals and Post-op transexuals. It is not what is between the legs that makes a transgendered person a transexual but their mental state. I cry foul play to you gentlemen at the notion that you would call many of the transexuals who have lived their lives as women for many years, but chose not to have the Final Cut for one reason or another transvestites.

Darkness
05-13-2009, 07:34 PM
I would first like to state once again that I am not a fan of Dr. Benjamin's 'Standards of Care' though I do recognize the good he has done for the community, and for the purposes of this debate I shall try and set my personal differences aside. I would also like to point out that these terms and conditions you two claim Chyna falls into can't be so easily prescribed without some form of comprehensive mental study. If either of you have had extensive conversations with her I would accept that, but I don't recall either of you stating such.

Perhaps Chyna has told you two differently but from what I know of her, she is not heterosexual. Regardless of that point, gender dysmorphia has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Transvestites primary difference in the transgender umbrella is the 'sexual satisfaction' they achieve from wearing the clothes of the opposite sex. Chyna doesn't fit this parameter either. The fact that you two would catagorize all transexuals as transvestites unless they have had SRS is ludicrous. Whether a person has SRS or not does not determine if said person is a transexual. There are Pre-op transexuals and Post-op transexuals. It is not what is between the legs that makes a transgendered person a transexual but their mental state. I cry foul play to you gentlemen at the notion that you would call many of the transexuals who have lived their lives as women for many years, but chose not to have the Final Cut for one reason or another transvestites.

You are correct sir! Just because a person deciedes that SRS is not for them doesn't mean she's not a TS.

DYNACORD
05-13-2009, 10:37 PM

Remy is right. I personally know a few girls here in town that have lived as a girl for years. They have not had their breast done yet but everything else is and you would think they were a woman. This does'nt make them a TV.They also don't want SRS. But if you suggest they are a TV they would flip out. TV's are men in womens clothes. They are the ones you see in the bars trying to pick up the other TV's or crossdressers. The transgendered girls will have nothing to do with those folks. TS girls put themselves a step ahead of the TV's. Ask any of them.
I personally know Chyna and Remy has spent time with her on their shoot. So, we can both tell you, this person lives as a girl, acts like a girl, smells like a girl and looks like one even though she may not appear as soft as some others. Remy is correct in stating: she is very young and moving towards her physical goals. It does take time and a lot of money. Which some girls get faster than others. For one reason or another. Keep that in mind.
By the way! She is a Transexual. Not a Transvestite.

kilakali
05-14-2009, 07:18 AM
Remy is right. I personally know a few girls here in town that have lived as a girl for years. They have not had their breast done yet but everything else is and you would think they were a woman. This does'nt make them a TV.They also don't want SRS. But if you suggest they are a TV they would flip out. TV's are men in womens clothes. They are the ones you see in the bars trying to pick up the other TV's or crossdressers. The transgendered girls will have nothing to do with those folks. TS girls put themselves a step ahead of the TV's. Ask any of them.
I personally know Chyna and Remy has spent time with her on their shoot. So, we can both tell you, this person lives as a girl, acts like a girl, smells like a girl and looks like one even though she may not appear as soft as some others. Remy is correct in stating: she is very young and moving towards her physical goals. It does take time and a lot of money. Which some girls get faster than others. For one reason or another. Keep that in mind.
By the way! She is a Transexual. Not a Transvestite.

I mentioned in a previous thread that i know her as well , and some of her "girlfriends". I have also have met and probably know twice as many TG's( even Buddy Wood stated in one of my posts i know my west coast tgirls, but it goes farther than that) as i have been around the world and have done many studies in my line of work. I have been to places where i have seen you guys say you want to go but have yet to venture. I also know many of the models on this site and have provided seanchai with updated info. By the way Seanchai Paradise is interested in another shoot I will give you her contact info through email.

Since i dont "trick" i dont recieve the fabrications they tell most clients, and I recieve a more insight on these girls most if any dont see. The definiton in which you say a TV is stereotypical. As I have mentioned in a previous thread on what a TV is ( Jess backed me on that one) was accurate.

iketurner
05-14-2009, 10:31 AM
TV or TS or TG, Labels Labels. Am I colored, Af-American, black, negro. Am I hispanic, latino, latin-american, Am I Oriental, Chinese, Asian-American. Please all labels will confuse anyone. We know this on this site SRS surgery folk get no play on this site. In laymen terms, the girls that have functioning engine under the skirt is the turn-on for us here. The reason SRS folks get no play because they eliminated the only difference from a normal women. Most of us here like the feel of good pussy as well, IMO. It depends on the night if we freak off wit normal girl or a Tran___. BTW, always strap up.

Chyna is a star in the making perfect body slim, small. She probably will get some normal breast to fit her frame and hormone will eventually make her skin soft, including but. It just seems the tone of conversation about being TV(non SRS) was negative. She is always in Top 5 on the site. In closing, Chyna you are the Shznit whatever you do not pull a lil' kim and become to plastic, less is more.

ty-clone
05-14-2009, 12:15 PM
TV or TS or TG, Labels Labels. Am I colored, Af-American, black, negro. Am I hispanic, latino, latin-american, Am I Oriental, Chinese, Asian-American. Please all labels will confuse anyone. We know this on this site SRS surgery folk get no play on this site. In laymen terms, the girls that have functioning engine under the skirt is the turn-on for us here. The reason SRS folks get no play because they eliminated the only difference from a normal women. Most of us here like the feel of good pussy as well, IMO. It depends on the night if we freak off wit normal girl or a Tran___. BTW, always strap up.

Chyna is a star in the making perfect body slim, small. She probably will get some normal breast to fit her frame and hormone will eventually make her skin soft, including but. It just seems the tone of conversation about being TV(non SRS) was negative. She is always in Top 5 on the site. In closing, Chyna you are the Shznit whatever you do not pull a lil' kim and become to plastic, less is more.

co sign, this is the best post yet.
we all need to stop labeling people & just accept them for what there are.

Ms Remy M
05-14-2009, 01:24 PM
I mentioned in a previous thread that i know her as well , and some of her "girlfriends". I have also have met and probably know twice as many TG's( even Buddy Wood stated in one of my posts i know my west coast tgirls, but it goes farther than that) as i have been around the world and have done many studies in my line of work. I have been to places where i have seen you guys say you want to go but have yet to venture. I also know many of the models on this site and have provided seanchai with updated info. By the way Seanchai Paradise is interested in another shoot I will give you her contact info through email.

Since i dont "trick" i dont recieve the fabrications they tell most clients, and I recieve a more insight on these girls most if any dont see. The definiton in which you say a TV is stereotypical. As I have mentioned in a previous thread on what a TV is ( Jess backed me on that one) was accurate.

Eh, you do realize most of this post is irrelevant right? Knowing a huge amount of transgendered people does not make a person an authority on the matter, especially considering the 'scientific terminology' references we are talking about. *sigh* I said I would conform my debate to the damned Benjamin Scale even though I don't agree with it, and now you drop any scientific based argument, for the 'Well I know more transgendered people than some other guys argument. lol This isn't a popularity contest, fucking Californian high school bullshit. To me that's the equivalent of 'Well I'm older than you so I'm right and your wrong. It's fucking bull shit. This last post sounds a bit glad-handy to me, and no offense to Jess, but referencing her or any other non qualified professional in the medical field is also a moot point, all that proves is that you share the same opinion. I seriously doubt Jess agrees with your statement, as you are calling her a transvestite by your own standards KilaKali. I quote you here as saying "A TS by fault is a girl that has gone all the way (SRS). " That quote is what I derived my debate (toward you Kilakali) from.

I went looking for the thread you have mentioned, didn't see it, but I did see the one I thought you were referring to http://new.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=814 but I didn't see you make a post anywhere on here. If this is the thread, the situation is totally different as that's a different girl that indeed (going by Dr. B's scale) would fall more inline with the transvestite status.

Now, I'm off to brunch with Schwazenegger, the Dali Lama, Allanah Star, Mr. Armani, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Sexxy Jade, and that guy with the egghead from 'The Office'. :-)

kilakali
05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
Eh, you do realize most of this post is irrelevant right? Knowing a huge amount of transgendered people does not make a person an authority on the matter, especially considering the 'scientific terminology' references we are talking about. *sigh* I said I would conform my debate to the damned Benjamin Scale even though I don't agree with it, and now you drop any scientific based argument, for the 'Well I know more transgendered people than some other guys argument. lol This isn't a popularity contest, fucking Californian high school bullshit. To me that's the equivalent of 'Well I'm older than you so I'm right and your wrong. It's fucking bull shit. This last post sounds a bit glad-handy to me, and no offense to Jess, but referencing her or any other non qualified professional in the medical field is also a moot point, all that proves is that you share the same opinion. I seriously doubt Jess agrees with your statement, as you are calling her a transvestite by your own standards KilaKali. I quote you here as saying "A TS by fault is a girl that has gone all the way (SRS). " That quote is what I derived my debate (toward you Kilakali) from.

I went looking for the thread you have mentioned, didn't see it, but I did see the one I thought you were referring to http://new.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=814 but I didn't see you make a post anywhere on here. If this is the thread, the situation is totally different as that's a different girl that indeed (going by Dr. B's scale) would fall more inline with the transvestite status.

Now, I'm off to brunch with Schwazenegger, the Dali Lama, Allanah Star, Mr. Armani, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Sexxy Jade, and that guy with the egghead from 'The Office'. :-)
I am not from California I am from Sao Paulo Brasil I presently live in California, so I dont know where you got the California High School reference from. If you read correctly I said studies in my line of work. Wow... I wonder what that means? Could he be a scientist? I would and most would say i am a expert on the subject seeing as I have earned my masters in Human Sexuality from Dartmouth College, and my Ph.D. in Anthropology from University of Southern California.

This is the thread I mentioned earlier
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5119#post5119 this is also the definition I used in my dissertation ( I hope I dont have to explain what that means). I recieved accolades for my work many from the top people in the field. I mentioned Jess only because i doubt you or anyone on here would be familiar with my good friend Dr. Jafari Allen from Yale University. I have worked with him on his book "Once Removed: Queer Alternatives & the Redemption of a transnational Black counter-public". You might want to read it. I assisted him on the section on Black transgender and Black TV's. Then again this is a porn site forum so i shouldnt expect you or anyone else to read it. As i stated before I know Chyna and not from a 1 day or 2 shoot, or a trick who pays to be with her. She is a TV from my study with her.

This forum is turning more in to Hung Angels...lol..you guys on here are really helping me out on my current project.

Ms Remy M
05-15-2009, 03:27 AM
I am not from California I am from Sao Paulo Brasil I presently live in California, so I dont know where you got the California High School reference from. If you read correctly I said studies in my line of work. Wow... I wonder what that means? Could he be a scientist? I would and most would say i am a expert on the subject seeing as I have earned my masters in Human Sexuality from Dartmouth College, and my Ph.D. in Anthropology from University of Southern California.

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5119#post5119 this is also the definition I used in my dissertation ( I hope I dont have to explain what that means). I recieved accolades for my work many from the top people in the field. I mentioned Jess only because i doubt you or anyone on here would be familiar with my good friend Dr. Jafari Allen from Yale University. I have worked with him on his book "Once Removed: Queer Alternatives & the Redemption of a transnational Black counter-public". You might want to read it. I assisted him on the section on Black transgender and Black TV's. Then again this is a porn site forum so i shouldnt expect you or anyone else to read it. As i stated before I know Chyna and not from a 1 day or 2 shoot, or a trick who pays to be with her. She is a TV from my study with her.

This forum is turning more in to Hung Angels...lol..you guys on here are really helping me out on my current project.

Damn, Google :rolleyes: Well at least we are back to the science of things. The Cali reference is regards to the perpetual need to 'name-drop' to feel special, popular, as if still in high school. You don't need to be from Cali to get infected with the mentaility.

Having now seen this thread you've just shown, I must admit I do agree with the statement from that thread, but not the 'only Post-ops being transexuals' in this thread. I do agree knowledge is power and I read a few different science journals so perhaps I shall have the opportunity to read your work yet. There have been great advancements within this field and anything to help the cause is a'ok with me. While I do speak with Chyna often, it has only been since our recent shoot. I can imagine how long your study with her lasted. So the study you mention her being a part of, is that for Professor Allen's (who does have a most impressive and congratulatory profile) book you mentioned or your own peer-reviewed work? I would most whole-heartedly like to read both, the more insight that can be shared for the forum the better. Who better to spread the intelligent works regarding our transgendered individuals than an accredited professional, especially given all the anonymous people who may have little to no real life interaction. Alas, all work and no play of course...

I do recall we started this particular debate referencing Dr. Benjamin and Kinsey, and from that you are saying that you "...mentioned Jess only because i doubt you or anyone on here would be familiar with my good friend Dr. Jafari Allen..." :confused: okay... I'll admit I wasn't aware of his book, but you also don't think we would be familiar with any of the "top people in the field" who you've received accolades from?

TVSURFER
05-15-2009, 03:30 AM

kilakali, after that riposte, I hope it gives pause to those who don't think! Emotion and regional character references had nothing to do with the topic.

Chyna is still a TV!

Ms Remy M
05-15-2009, 03:56 AM
kilakali, after that riposte, I hope it gives pause to those who don't think! Emotion and regional character references had nothing to do with the topic.

Chyna is still a TV!

I think there was perhaps a slight memory lapse to go from the dissertation description of:

"A transvestitie is a man or woman who dresses as the opposite sex for sexual gradification, but is aware of his manhood or her womanhood and content with same. {My own TV description sounds mighty close to this} :eek:
A transexual on the other hand is a person who truly considers themselves trapped in the wrong body and desires and takes all actions necessary to correct their gender dysphoria. That is to say they take hormones, have the medical help needed to reach their goal of transition and in the advance stages live as a woman in the case of a MtF or as a Male in the case of a FtM 24/7. There is as you can see, a major difference between the transvestite and the transexual."

to the much shorter and quite different description of:

"A TS by fault is a girl that has gone all the way (SRS). "

By the way, I'm from California, it was a joke contact L. Ron Hubbard if you need counseling on account of it. j/k

kilakali
05-15-2009, 06:05 AM
Damn, Google :rolleyes: Well at least we are back to the science of things. The Cali reference is regards to the perpetual need to 'name-drop' to feel special, popular, as if still in high school. You don't need to be from Cali to get infected with the mentaility.

Having now seen this thread you've just shown, I must admit I do agree with the statement from that thread, but not the 'only Post-ops being transexuals' in this thread. I do agree knowledge is power and I read a few different science journals so perhaps I shall have the opportunity to read your work yet. There have been great advancements within this field and anything to help the cause is a'ok with me. While I do speak with Chyna often, it has only been since our recent shoot. I can imagine how long your study with her lasted. So the study you mention her being a part of, is that for Professor Allen's (who does have a most impressive and congratulatory profile) book you mentioned or your own peer-reviewed work? I would most whole-heartedly like to read both, the more insight that can be shared for the forum the better. Who better to spread the intelligent works regarding our transgendered individuals than an accredited professional, especially given all the anonymous people who may have little to no real life interaction. Alas, all work and no play of course...

I do recall we started this particular debate referencing Dr. Benjamin and Kinsey, and from that you are saying that you "...mentioned Jess only because i doubt you or anyone on here would be familiar with my good friend Dr. Jafari Allen..." :confused: okay... I'll admit I wasn't aware of his book, but you also don't think we would be familiar with any of the "top people in the field" who you've received accolades from?
Damn you guys make me type more than i want to ( i do enough of this at work...lol). I study every person I come in contact with, I crave to get into psyche. I cant disclose who actually was use as case studies, but Chyna wasnt used she was more for self gratification. As much as i would like to share i would not want to put her personal business on here.
I wasnt saying there is no such thing as pre-ops (my bad choice of wording) there are underlying factors that make up a pre-op. I wont mention it because it would be a dead giveaway from what i gathered from her. Search engines is the brains close friend :D

Ms Remy M
05-15-2009, 06:58 AM
Damn you guys make me type more than i want to ( i do enough of this at work...lol). I study every person I come in contact with, I crave to get into psyche. I cant disclose who actually was use as case studies, but Chyna wasnt used she was more for self gratification. As much as i would like to share i would not want to put her personal business on here.
I wasnt saying there is no such thing as pre-ops (my bad choice of wording) there are underlying factors that make up a pre-op. I wont mention it because it would be a dead giveaway from what i gathered from her. Search engines is the brains close friend :D

Right, I wouldn't ask that of you, I've spoken with her very recently and am well abreast of her current hormonal treatments and such, you're good.

ROC
05-15-2009, 07:43 PM
very Sexy..........

DYNACORD
05-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Dear kilakali, My friend Chyna say's she has no idea of who you are and that there is no recollection of ever speaking to someone of your build or educational background. She spoke to a clinical professional quite a few years ago. I tend to think you may have the wrong girl, since you have seen sooooooooo many.
Clinical studies have their purpose. We all know that. But try seriously dating them. Falling in love with one. And better yet, living with one. You can study all you want but you only get the outside of the subject. Not the heart and soul.
Question for you. If the girl believes she is a girl trapped in the wrong body as mentioned by you and others and (my own girl friend), yet has not come up with the money to get breast augmentation (mine has breast) but is on hormones and lives as a woman 24/7, that she is not a transexual???? I believe you will have a lot of TGirls that will correct you in your opinion.
This can be debated till the cows come home. The point of the thread was to
stimulate our freaky minds and show off my friend over and above what Mr. Remy has. Nothing more, nothing less. TS, TS, TS, TS!!!!

TVSURFER
05-15-2009, 11:48 PM
I think there was perhaps a slight memory lapse to go from the dissertation description of:

"A transvestitie is a man or woman who dresses as the opposite sex for sexual gradification, but is aware of his manhood or her womanhood and content with same. {My own TV description sounds mighty close to this} :eek:
A transexual on the other hand is a person who truly considers themselves trapped in the wrong body and desires and takes all actions necessary to correct their gender dysphoria. That is to say they take hormones, have the medical help needed to reach their goal of transition and in the advance stages live as a woman in the case of a MtF or as a Male in the case of a FtM 24/7. There is as you can see, a major difference between the transvestite and the transexual."

to the much shorter and quite different description of:

"A TS by fault is a girl that has gone all the way (SRS). "

By the way, I'm from California, it was a joke contact L. Ron Hubbard if you need counseling on account of it. j/k
I guess this quote was for me to reply, as to say what?
I explained my position! Kiliakali and I are on the same page! My assertion is confirmed by noted authorities (Dr. Benjamin and now, kilakali). I'm satisfied my point was validated by a person who truly and honestly know what they are talking about! And, equally gratifying, kilakali has interviewed this person for reference in research! Why are you citing my quote to him? He has credentials (whew; cultural anthropology) you don't! You take pictures.
I was letting him know I was impressed. I'm not impressed by your fervor to verify your point which has been rendered null and void. Subsequently, what does citing my quote to kilakali have to do with your point now?
You're the one who make frivolous character statements and try to pass them off as jokes or what you meant; the California jab didn't have any tint, at all!
You’re the one who doesn’t agree with a noted expert, yet you don’t reference your counterpoint to counter a commended researcher of the subject; or explain why you think his findings are skewered enough for YOU to disagree to buttress your point?
I did; my position has been noted, confirmed and verified, there’s nothing else IMO.
Chyna is a TV!
Who is this?

DYNACORD
05-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Who's that? A person I guess. Who's it supposed to be?

I was going to say something "smart ass" but did'nt want to start something.
Surfer, some off these threads look like:::who's smarter and wiser than the next guy responses. Things are a little dicey on this one. Anyone got some new PICTURES of anything???????? "LOL"

Ms Remy M
05-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Dear kilakali, My friend Chyna say's she has no idea of who you are and that there is no recollection of ever speaking to someone of your build or educational background. She spoke to a clinical professional quite a few years ago. I tend to think you may have the wrong girl, since you have seen sooooooooo many.
Clinical studies have their purpose. We all know that. But try seriously dating them. Falling in love with one. And better yet, living with one. You can study all you want but you only get the outside of the subject. Not the heart and soul.
Question for you. If the girl believes she is a girl trapped in the wrong body as mentioned by you and others and (my own girl friend), yet has not come up with the money to get breast augmentation (mine has breast) but is on hormones and lives as a woman 24/7, that she is not a transexual???? I believe you will have a lot of TGirls that will correct you in your opinion.
stimulate our freaky minds and show off my friend over and above what Mr. Remy has. Nothing more, nothing less. TS, TS, TS, TS!!!!

Let's just let it rest, while I don't agree with his conclusion of her being a 'tv' I also don't agree with some other professionals. I reckon we are doing something wrong though, out of 723 unique models they say 98% are transvestites which is like only 15 models being actual 'ts'. I sure as hell haven't met them all but he must have so oh well. Who cares, right. My major complaint has already been cleared up after reading the old thread. I do believe he has retracted the statement in this thread about only post-ops being 'ts'.

DYNACORD
05-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Consider it done. "NEEXXXTTT"!

Ms Remy M
05-16-2009, 02:08 AM
I guess this quote was for me to reply, as to say what?
I explained my position! Kiliakali and I are on the same page! My assertion is confirmed by noted authorities (Dr. Benjamin and now, kilakali). I'm satisfied my point was validated by a person who truly and honestly know what they are talking about! And, equally gratifying, kilakali has interviewed this person for reference in research! Why are you citing my quote to him? He has credentials (whew; cultural anthropology) you don't! You take pictures.
I was letting him know I was impressed. I'm not impressed by your fervor to verify your point which has been rendered null and void. Subsequently, what does citing my quote to kilakali have to do with your point now?
You're the one who make frivolous character statements and try to pass them off as jokes or what you meant; the California jab didn't have any tint, at all!
You’re the one who doesn’t agree with a noted expert, yet you don’t reference your counterpoint to counter a commended researcher of the subject; or explain why you think his findings are skewered enough for YOU to disagree to buttress your point?
I did; my position has been noted, confirmed and verified, there’s nothing else IMO.
Chyna is a TV!
Who is this?

Nope, it was for Kilakali to reply to and he already corrected himself. By the way, Surfer, you can say you are the Queen of England and list all sorts of people with seven degrees of separation from her, but it doesn't make it a fact. Former President Bush and his Administration said there was Weapons Of Mass Destruction as well, but I guess you have no problems believing that since it came from professionals.

Kilakali has already stated that Chyna was not in the research study he stated he was a part of and that his time with her was not in a clinical aspect, but for his own "self gratification". Read into that what you will.

I, like some contemporary transgender activists consider the so-called "Benjamin Standards of Care," the formal HBIGDA treatment protocols that bear his name, to be offensively patronizing and pathologizing.

One particular point with the SOC I don't agree with is the stated need "to have one formal letter from a mental health professional before patients are allowed to be referred to a doctor for breast implants." So transgendered people are not competent enough to decide on breast implants on their own, but genetic girls can?

Surfer you said she was a Type Three Transvestite; I disagreed with this point on the basis that she is not heterosexual at all, dressing as a female in itself doesn't give her sexual satisfaction, nor does she feel her gender is masculine but with less conviction. I don't know if you now are going to claim that you conducted a mental health exam on her to back up your belief that she falls into that category, but again this is the internet and you can say you did whatever.

TVSURFER
05-16-2009, 04:59 AM
Who's that? A person I guess. Who's it supposed to be?

I was going to say something "smart ass" but did'nt want to start something.
Surfer, some off these threads look like:::who's smarter and wiser than the next guy responses. Things are a little dicey on this one. Anyone got some new PICTURES of anything???????? "LOL"
Well if I'm included in replies then I'm I'm going to respond. It's too bad that you and your ilk drive down the road the opposite way. I won't respond to a thread if I don't have references to back it up, especially in a public forum! It's obvious you and your ilk have never participated in thought provoking venues. I'm a confident person; when I speak, I want to have knowledge of what I'm talking about. Why go to a gunfight with no bullets?
I personally believe the you and Remy are envious of who kilakali knows and now, what he knows! However, since this is a forum that caters to black t-girls, and all things black t-girls, I'm going to speak on any subject of debate. All I ask is that you come right if you counter point to one of my threads; don't try pseudo-abhorrence of what I say and how I say it! In the real world its called hatin'.
I'll give anyone support on their point if its warrented, because if nothing else, I try to be fair. If you can't get to it, then it's your problem. Debate is healthy because it clears the air, yet its competitive, very knowledgeable and thought provoking, to find a means to an end.
Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion of me, because we all hide behind our keyboards. But, if TVSurfer rolls off your keys, and you have something "smart ass" to say, remember: Come right! I DO respect everyone! Don't chime in subjectively and you can't give an opposing viewpoint or lend something to conversation; other than butt smooching, schmoosing up to t-girls imitating real women, with a burr in their boy cut panties!
PS; that was any picture!

kilakali
05-16-2009, 05:39 AM
I stated I didnt talk to her as a subject she doesnt know my profession. In general conversations I dont reveal that info( to keep the diggers away). I was trying to find out what made her "tick". She definitely isnt Phi Beta Kappa material. Did it also dawn on you that she will tell you what she wants you to know? I also keep in contact with 90% of the girls i come in contact with , so i am not mistaken. To respond to the little sarcastic remark on me knowing many girls(any simpleton can go to ANY thread I posted on asking about girls. I provided accuarate information.
By the way in previous thread and in my signature I have had quite a long relationship with Julia Jones, and not to mention a number of other t-girls.
To answer your question yes, but she would be a pre-op and as i stated before there are underlining factors to go along with that, and sorry to say she doesnt fit in those factors. As I stated BEFORE you will have to find out those factors on your own as I didnt want to put her business out in the street. Evidently you dont have a clue on the underlinings; if you did you wouldnt be saying TS, TS,TS.

Ms Remy M
05-16-2009, 03:57 PM
You are right Surfer, debate is healthy and fun. I much prefer your vigor to the brief quite time you went through (reference to our past PM's). I should not have brought jokes into the debate I do apologize, but had I not, we probably still wouldn't know kilakali's profession. Seriously, anyone can study something, hell I'm sure the bouncers at clubs know a lot of tgirls too. I can see how kilakali might have made a general assessment of her character, and can take that as an answer. Speaking for myself, I'm not envious of kilakali, though I do congratulate him on any positive work he's done for the LGBT community.

As stated before, Dr. Benjamin made great strides for the community as well, and my disagreements also stem from how many practicioners took his protocols and in many cases would deny hormones from patients beyond a time period that would be acceptable in other branches of medicine or psychology. Being transexual is not a choice, and denying hormones because a patient is an escort and/or doesn't hold a typical 9 to 5 job to satisfy the SOC is wrong yet commonly occured for many years, though there have been many great strides to correct such issues especially with the tg clinics. Many practicioners who are not well-versed in tg affairs take the SOC (which is a guide based on theories, not medical law) and either intentionally or through ignorance harshly deny medical treatment of hormones indefinitely or until unobtainable goals are met. Practices such as this would not be tolerated for any other medical condition and I feel more revisions are called for to the SOC.

barrym
05-16-2009, 05:42 PM
All, enough already!! Please move this discussion to some psychology/medical website. I want to see more pics of Chyna. Oh BTW I don't buy KilaKali credentials for a second.

TVSURFER
05-17-2009, 07:19 AM
Chyna is a TV, contrary to some of the conventional thinking. She is described by Dr. H. Benjamin as a Type Three Transvestite. Kinsey describes her, on his Sexual Orientation Scale of 1 through 6, as a number two: Predominately prefers heterosexual men. She is masculine, but with less conviction.
:cool: I made the correction to clearify my position (highlighted). I must have been typing before I completed the thought. Anyway, my position stays the same.

Surfer you said she was a Type Three Transvestite; I disagreed with this point on the basis that she is not heterosexual at all, dressing as a female in itself doesn't give her sexual satisfaction, nor does she feel her gender is masculine but with less conviction. I don't know if you now are going to claim that you conducted a mental health exam on her to back up your belief that she falls into that category, but again this is the internet and you can say you did whatever. Type Three is a true transvestite (refer to the former highted text)!

kilakali
05-17-2009, 09:34 AM
All, enough already!! Please move this discussion to some psychology/medical website. I want to see more pics of Chyna. Oh BTW I don't buy KilaKali credentials for a second.

This is an open forum we can discuss/ debate/ argue over any subject matter. As far as my credentials i could careless if you ( someone who has been on here since September 2008 and never posted anything of relativity.) or anyone on here believes me, but I can tell you if you dont think that there are no members on here that are not in a professional field, then you are sadly mistaken.

drk_cloud
05-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Damn, shawty is looking good as hell.

roninva
05-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Not feeling her at all, doesn't even remotely register for me personally. don't mean any harm or being nasty but... more like some skinny dude in a dress at this stage,...ain't getting it at all

Ms Remy M
05-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Kinsey describes her, on his Sexual Orientation Scale of 1 through 6, as a number two: Predominately prefers heterosexual men.

That is not what Kinsey Scale states; Kinsey Sexual Orientation Scale is a 7 point scale 0 - 6 and a rating of 2 is "Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual". Saying what you 'think' can be different from what is fact. Furthermore, Kinsey introduced this scale by writing:

"Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories... The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects.

While emphasizing the continuity of the gradations between exclusively heterosexual and exclusively homosexual histories, it has seemed desirable to develop some sort of classification which could be based on the relative amounts of heterosexual and homosexual experience or response in each history... An individual may be assigned a position on this scale, for each period in his life.... A seven-point scale comes nearer to showing the many gradations that actually exist." (Kinsey, et al. (1948). pp. 639, 656)

This would lend to the belief that a person is not fixed solid in positon on the Sexual Orientation Scale, but as a person goes through life can move up, down, or stay the same.

It should also be noted that because of Dr. Benjamin's SOC (Standards Of Care), many patients were wrongly denied hormonal treatment if the patient wasn't completely homosexual, reasoning that as a genetic female would be attracted to men, so should a potential 'transexual' patient also be attracted to men. Fortunately today most gender clinics accept sexual orientation and gender identity are distinct.

I would also like to point out that on Dr. Benjamin's Scale there is a recurring theme amongst the various 'types' of transvestites, being the 'sexual satisfaction' gained from simply wearing clothes of the opposite sex. Perhaps you are overlooking how interwoven the 'sexual' aspect is present in transvestites. Transvestites, 'get off' from wearing the clothes of opposite sex, while transexuals feel they should have been born the opposite sex.

A person's transitional stage does not determine or is a factor at all in defining whether a person is a transvestite or transexual.

This is an open forum we can discuss/ debate/ argue over any subject matter. As far as my credentials i could careless if you ( someone who has been on here since September 2008 and never posted anything of relativity.) or anyone on here believes me, but I can tell you if you dont think that there are no members on here that are not in a professional field, then you are sadly mistaken.

LOL I again, agree with kilakali. Her pics are on the site and on the first couple of pages of this thread. If you don't want to read, you now know where to go. While we did kind of hijack the thread from its original purpose, I feel it's worth it, if someone out there is able to take something positive from all this. Though I do appreciate those who would take my side of the debate, simply putting "TS,TS,TS" and/or knocking the opposing sides character (again I apologize for even opening that aspect) doesn't do anything to further the debate. Just because there is no evidence that something exist doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. He is a scientist and works with transgendered individuals, there is a risk of being viewed wrongly by his peers as 'biased' in a field that is supposed to be objective, due to viewing tg porn. I am willing to accept his stated credentials, and so should we all.

Kilakali and TVSurfer, should we ever meet, the first round is on me. :cool:

DYNACORD
05-18-2009, 01:14 AM
Surfer,
My comment on the almost "smart ass remark" was not going to be at you. No need to get armed for battle.
I'm aware of your intellect and knowledge of the English language. You don't have to prove anything to me. I'm also aware of the battles you've had. It's always a treat to hear and see your responces. I never try to offend anyone on this forum. But, I don't have to agree with them ether. I also don't have to agree with their info or clinical findings. The 2 labels have been translated here a few timed so, I don't need to state them. My intention was to take side with the fact that Chyna is not a TV but a pre-op Transexual going thru early transition. She's working on breasts with hormones and possible implants. All things take time. She has also been evaluated like many others. And not by kilakali. Even as a client. But never mind that! She found the statement that she was called a TV absolutely wrong. So' who's to say? I believe she has the working smarts to know who and what she is. You can find a "Transvestite" in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" movie. LOL
I'm not jealous of kilakali for any reason. I have my own profession. Along with numerous TS friends, lovers and headaches. I'm quite content with me. But, thanks for trying.
I don't find the need to "Kiss Ass" for any reason. I"m very capable of my own thoughts.
Like it was stated, the pics were only to highten Chyna's exposure. Not to decide if she was a Transvestite. I think she has a look and a big dick. End of my story. Whewwww! Way too much time.
Oh! Nobody needs to apologize for me for anything I ever say. I'm capable if I really want to. Thanks though! Now, "Who's got something fun to share"?

ty-clone
05-18-2009, 05:26 AM
although very interesting dialogue

This thread has officially jump the shark

weather chyna is a TV TS or TG, by watching her interview with remy -she really seem like a she a beautiful person, an I’ll take her over any girl with SRS with a bad, conceited, bitchy attitude any day

luvyounger
05-24-2009, 03:56 PM
where is she , she is not on the site anymore:confused:

Ms Remy M
05-25-2009, 09:31 PM
where is she , she is not on the site anymore:confused:

she's there look harder

kaientai
05-29-2009, 03:47 AM
where is chyna from if i may ask? (city i mean). And she is gorgeous

DYNACORD
05-29-2009, 11:15 AM
where is chyna from if i may ask? (city i mean). And she is gorgeous

She's from Detroit but living in Richmond,VA.

GOODBOI
05-30-2009, 06:25 AM
although Very Interesting Dialogue

this Thread Has Officially Jump The Shark

Weather Chyna Is A Tv Ts Or Tg, By Watching Her Interview With Remy -she Really Seem Like A She A Beautiful Person, An I’ll Take Her Over Any Girl With Srs With A Bad, Conceited, Bitchy Attitude Any Day

Well Said Ty-clone .
Great Post & Pix
Dynacord :)
Please Post More
Melikeychyna

djbigcrunk09
05-30-2009, 07:42 PM
i love her