PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Jade

iketurner
05-14-2009, 10:46 AM
I know how can we get too much Jade. Yes she fine an I wacked off to her many times. She has 15 shoots over 60 months that is a lot. It is like webmasters are using her a filler. Please do not over utilize this beauty let us get an oppurtunity to miss her so she becomes in demand not a commodity. Don't take it personal Just a customer voicing my opinion.

smuzik
05-14-2009, 04:31 PM
She is on most of the major TS sites plus she got her own site, A bit overexposed if you ask me. I think the site should concentrate on the new and upcoming models personally.

Ms Remy M
05-14-2009, 05:25 PM
We always invite our good and quality models back for new shoots. She's basically had 1 shoot a year like most models with multiple shoots on the site. I've had the pleasure of working and hanging with her and I would like to say I wish all the models were as professional, good looking, and easy to get along with.

There are any particular models you want to see reshoots of, make sure she has the votes to support it. You have some new girls you want us to try and shoot, by all means 'hook a dude up'.

smuzik
05-14-2009, 06:12 PM
We always invite our good and quality models back for new shoots. She's basically had 1 shoot a year like most models with multiple shoots on the site. I've had the pleasure of working and hanging with her and I would like to say I wish all the models were as professional, good looking, and easy to get along with.

There are any particular models you want to see reshoots of, make sure she has the votes to support it. You have some new girls you want us to try and shoot, by all means 'hook a dude up'.

It's nothing personal about Jade, Im sure shes great to "hangout" with but she seems to be on every other update sometimes (I know thats not the case).

I do have access to a treasure of new quality models this site hasn't seen yet as you have seen from my recent "adventures", but the site has plenty of "content" is what i've been told...

Ms Remy M
05-14-2009, 06:58 PM
It's nothing personal about Jade, Im sure shes great to "hangout" with but she seems to be on every other update sometimes (I know thats not the case).

I do have access to a treasure of new quality models this site hasn't seen yet as you have seen from my recent "adventures", but the site has plenty of "content" is what i've been told...

Not by me you weren't, pm me, be sure to mention your screen name so I know who you are.

Handandsom
05-15-2009, 03:05 AM

I met her once in the city and she is madd cool.

jrfranke
05-15-2009, 11:12 AM
too much jade hell naw, they could do an update on her every week if they want shawty fine as hell, never get enough of her, all these updates of her and I still want more.

ROC
05-15-2009, 07:40 PM
jade Is Da Bomb...

TVSURFER
05-15-2009, 09:18 PM
jade Is Da Bomb...
I agree ROC; there's always room for Jade! She can pay us a visit anytime; she's earned it!;)
:cool:

DirtySouth
05-16-2009, 04:15 PM
I know how can we get too much Jade. Yes she fine an I wacked off to her many times. She has 15 shoots over 60 months that is a lot. It is like webmasters are using her a filler. Please do not over utilize this beauty let us get an oppurtunity to miss her so she becomes in demand not a commodity. Don't take it personal Just a customer voicing my opinion.

lol...well I agree with both sides of the arguement.

Over saturation is a problem, then again she's a good model in a industry that does not produce a lot of quality and consistent models along with her. We would stop seeing so much of the same girl if other girls would step up to the plate. As long as they dont, we have to work with those who are serious about their craft.