PDA

View Full Version : Introducing the Lushes Domician and Black ts LACEY LEX

ROC
05-15-2009, 09:33 PM
I will be a dream come true for any client lucky enough to meet me. My looks speak for themselves and one of my pictures can tell u more then thousand of words. Not only do I have a soft young stunning knock out look, but it is only by meeting me that you can appreciate all I have to offer.Down to earth personality, bright and bubbly, extremely friendly , I enjoy intelligent conversation and can communicate effectively at all levels of seniority there is no attitude with me so feel free to be yourself.I'm 19 years old, 5'2" 165 lbs petite with nice 36dd breasts hips and juiice azzzzzz and smooth body, silky hair and plus a very nice surprised fully BUMPING 8"ff. I would like to tell you what my session is like but is impossible since every person is different, but what I guarantee to you is that you get the best and no less. I'm versatile open minded and love to explore I have no problem in catering to your every need, and I do understand this may be your first encounter with a special lady such as myself, therefore my patience level and total control will relax and place you at ease. P.S. NO TEXT NO EMAILS Lacey 504 251 3771 Lacey

Ms Remy M
05-15-2009, 09:50 PM
I will be a dream come true for any client lucky enough to meet me. My looks speak for themselves and one of my pictures can tell u more then thousand of words. Not only do I have a soft young stunning knock out look, but it is only by meeting me that you can appreciate all I have to offer.Down to earth personality, bright and bubbly, extremely friendly , I enjoy intelligent conversation and can communicate effectively at all levels of seniority there is no attitude with me so feel free to be yourself.I'm 19 years old, 5'2" 165 lbs petite with nice 36dd breasts hips and juiice azzzzzz and smooth body, silky hair and plus a very nice surprised fully BUMPING 8"ff. I would like to tell you what my session is like but is impossible since every person is different, but what I guarantee to you is that you get the best and no less. I'm versatile open minded and love to explore I have no problem in catering to your every need, and I do understand this may be your first encounter with a special lady such as myself, therefore my patience level and total control will relax and place you at ease. P.S. NO TEXT NO EMAILS Lacey 504 251 3771 Lacey

She doesn't look 19 but she is damned sexy!

DYNACORD
05-15-2009, 11:14 PM
'WAHOOOO"! I can't read that much. My mind drifts to the pictures. "LOL"