PDA

View Full Version : some suggestion for the vids

thriller78
05-18-2009, 12:16 AM
I saw at a vid from frankstgirls.com earlier that I thought was cool. In one section of the vid, the girl started rubbing her cock on the camera while smiling. For some reason, I found it a big turn on. So I was wondering if black-tgirls.com can incorporate that in their vids also. I think a lot of people would apperciate that( I hope I am not the only one)

Also, why all the cumshots are always from the front with the girls standing up or laying on their back? It is fine if it's a couple shoot( girl with partner). But if it is a solo, u can make it a little different. The site has some nice back shots of the girls, so why not mix them together. Cumshots from behind. It is different, creative and no ts sites have done it as far as I know.:)

I like the work u guys are doing for the site. I am just adding my 2 cents to vary the vids a bit.

thookie
05-18-2009, 04:58 AM
I think a cumshot form behind might be a good idea.

GroobySteven
05-18-2009, 06:01 AM
You guys are nuts.
Try sitting that way and jacking off and seeing how uncomfortable. It's hard enough for some of these models to get a cum shot off as it is. How many of you jack off and cum in those positions?

If it was doggy then we wouldn't be able to see her face - and you'd all be complaining ... again.

PK Vegas
05-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I can see where you guys are coming from (no pun intended) but we always ask the girls what position is most comfortable for them to cum in. It is not as easy as it is when you do it at home . . . . they have bright lights and a camera pointed at them when they are trying to get off.

BUT having said that . . . I will try and find some creative way to vary the pop shot for you in an upcoming scene . . .

Thanks for the input . . . this is what helps us create the content that you guys want.

Thanks!

PK Vegas