PDA

View Full Version : Natassia Dreams......

Experienced
08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Anyone ever met this baby? She´s currently in my neighborhood (Europe) until the end of September, so I plan to hook up with her when I´m going to Barcelona at the end of the month, is she a perfect match....????

Experienced
08-07-2008, 03:39 PM
Anyone ever met this baby? She´s currently in my neighborhood (Europe) until the end of September, so I plan to hook up with her when I´m going to Barcelona at the end of the month, is she a perfect match....????

Im quoting myself here........ REALLY NO FEED-BACK ON THIS MODEL MATERIAL:confused:

Ms Remy M
08-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I've never met, but I wouldn't pass up the opportunity!!

Buddy Wood
08-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Natassia is very cool. Even hotter in person and a lot of fun to hang out with. Definitely don't pass up the opportunity.

Buddy

kilakali
08-08-2008, 05:57 AM
I agree with Buddy Natassia shouldnt be missed. Met her in Diego @ Sea World of all places about a year ago. Didnt even know who she "really" was very passable.

Experienced
08-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Natassia is very cool. Even hotter in person and a lot of fun to hang out with. Definitely don't pass up the opportunity.

Buddy

Thanx alot man - I would always follow the advice (at least in these matters :D ) from a TS Connoisseur like you..... By the way: did you see that I already finalized the casting for your coming supermovies: BLACK SHEMALE SUPERSTAR 1 and 2 ......??? :D

PK Vegas
08-09-2008, 06:44 AM
I have worked with Natassia several times and she has always been great to work with. Definitely hook up with her while she is so close to you. I worked with her about 3 weeks ago and she was in phenomenal shape (as she always is) Have fun and say hello to her for me!

Thanks!

PK Vegas