PDA

View Full Version : To Cut Or Not To Cut

Ms Remy M
05-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Ok, so a lot of my models are nervous and/or relunctant to show that they are uncut, I usually tell them that the members love seeing the foreskin (well at least that shoeshe guy does) lol. So, I was wondering how many people have a preference.

DYNACORD
05-18-2009, 10:33 PM
It does'nt matter to me. But, I do like them uncut if they are. My last girl friend in NYC was Puerto Rican, so she was definately uncut. The thrill was, that I did'nt know untill we got naked. Plus it was big. So, the evening was that much more of a surprise.

KwameTheGreat
05-19-2009, 03:58 AM
Cut.

Uncut is...Scary.

BlkMuscleTop
05-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Doesn't influence me either way Remy, both fine in my book. What I like is seeing sexy lingerie on the cut or uncut lady. :)

For me the lingerie they have on is a turn on to see their shape and figure in micro thongs, sheer or laced panties. Seeing a tgirl in skimpy underwear turns me into a raging bull.

GroobySteven
05-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I don't care either way but I do get very irritated when people are so focussed on one or another, either in the way a certain member goes on and on about it in some girls profile - or others complain that it's dirty and disgusting.

Some people are so focussed on the cock, that they can't see the girl it's attached to - and that, is what I dislike.

As someone who is circumcised (for medical reasons as a child) - I would NOT have my son circumcised. There are minor benefits and it's an archaic religious practice.

bxboy1984
05-21-2009, 08:42 AM
i think cut looks better on average, but some of he uncut ones arent bad either.

peggygee
10-12-2009, 07:18 PM
For my man, I have a slight preference that he be circumsized, but if he
keeps it clean it's no biggie. Plus uncircumsized men may be more sensitive
when they let their collar down.

For the women, no preference, except to say that if she has plans for GRS
every little bit helps.

bibba
10-13-2009, 01:02 AM
this is a great question,i used to think it was unsexy but over the years ive grown to find it very very sexy. so if any of you girls out the dont be ashamed there are alot of us who love it and alot like myself just grow to love it:):):)

DrDickenstein
10-13-2009, 08:13 PM
this is a great question,i used to think it was unsexy but over the years ive grown to find it very very sexy. so if any of you girls out the dont be ashamed there are alot of us who love it and alot like myself just grow to love it:):):)

I agree 100%...well said Mr Bibba. Since I'm circumsized (outside my control, wish I wasn't now...but whatever), I was used to the way "mine" looked and UNCUT took a while to fully appreciate the sexiness.....but after a few years of BTG access, I was convinced!!! lol

Either way is cool, not a deal-breaker....nothing to be ashamed of no matter what though.