PDA

View Full Version : Man I need help

MrKnockOut
08-05-2008, 09:07 PM
I think liking TS is almost like a gift and a curse. I'm sure for the guys who live in NY, LA and Miami everyday is like Christmas but then there are guys like me who live in Maryland. Where are the really hot ts around here? Are there any tgirl parties being thrown in DC or Baltimore? Any clubs that cater to TS? I'm trying to meet some ladies but I am coming up with all zeros. Help me out brothers.

kilakali
08-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Dont know if i can assist as I dont live on the east coast anymore, but in my college years I remember there was a club called Ritz I think it was in D.C. that used to have BTG's by the truckloads.

bxboy1984
08-08-2008, 08:59 AM
I think liking TS is almost like a gift and a curse. I'm sure for the guys who live in NY, LA and Miami everyday is like Christmas but then there are guys like me who live in Maryland. Where are the really hot ts around here? Are there any tgirl parties being thrown in DC or Baltimore? Any clubs that cater to TS? I'm trying to meet some ladies but I am coming up with all zeros. Help me out brothers.

dude, some of the best looking girls hail from the MD/VA area. The thing is...they blend in HELLAFUCKING well. My advice, go read the topic of ts with myspace pages, as scour them.
I met both of my ts girlfriends in VA, and theyre are plenty more fish in that barrel.

MrKnockOut
08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
dude, some of the best looking girls hail from the MD/VA area. The thing is...they blend in HELLAFUCKING well. My advice, go read the topic of ts with myspace pages, as scour them.
I met both of my ts girlfriends in VA, and theyre are plenty more fish in that barrel.

thanx for the info

Ms Remy M
08-08-2008, 10:23 PM
There was a TS party last month in Crystal City at the Hyatt Hotel, which is right outside of DC. Sorry for the late notice LOL I will try and keep you informed next time though

DirtySouth
08-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Marlyland? There are tons of tgirls in D.C. and Baltimore. Check out your local Eros.com or bgclive.com

MrKnockOut
08-09-2008, 02:26 PM
There was a TS party last month in Crystal City at the Hyatt Hotel, which is right outside of DC. Sorry for the late notice LOL I will try and keep you informed next time though

damn homie
keep me posted