PDA

View Full Version : Lisa

ROC
05-20-2009, 10:24 PM
Have you ever had a taste of something different from the ordinary?

Discover Lisa, a young, vibrant, mature 23-year-old princess, with the exotic mixtures of Cuban, European, and West Indian.

"At a first glance, people ask me, 'what are you?' I always challenge them to guess my background."

With her bright green eyes and silky smooth caramel skin, almost everyone seems to fail the test.

Lisa hails from New York City, standing 5'10", 152 lbs., with the measurements of 9.5 thick, and completely natural.

This tropical beauty is not your everyday girl. Throughout the years, Lisa traveled to various countries gaining vital knowledge of history and worldly customs. She is sophisticated, talented, and even knows her way around the kitchen.

Moreover, Lisa has a warm and inviting personality. She is easy to talk to and a great listener. She loves creating long lasting friendships. Her laid back style diminishes all awkward moments and her smile can lighten up a room.

"I strongly believe that time is one of the only things that cannot be taken back, thus enjoy the little things that make you happy."

Do you have an appetite for an exotic mixture?

Lisa 646 - 286 - 1219

"Many may desire, but only a select few will acquire."