PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Coxxx!!

ballznnutzz
05-21-2009, 07:57 AM
You need to be tryna get this girl on here like yesterday!!!!!!

DYNACORD
05-21-2009, 11:30 AM
I agree 1000%.

GroobySteven
05-21-2009, 05:29 PM
No more girls like this until they get more original names ... Coxxx .... pah!
:cool:

TVSURFER
05-21-2009, 07:01 PM
No more girls like this until they get more original names ... Coxxx .... pah!
Good call, A[fro'd] A[donis]! LMAO:D:D:D

DYNACORD
05-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Those Abs are killing me. I'm sweating now. Gotta go.

unknown5
05-22-2009, 06:22 AM
thatsss not me at all, too strong

Jaywon
05-22-2009, 07:42 AM

I said this the other day, it needs to happen, I would renew my subscription for this chick alone

DirtySouth
05-22-2009, 02:03 PM

You're a lil late bro.....You know BTG is #1. The other sites just cherry pic off of our top knotch recruiting. We shot her first, we just havent published it yet. I actually shot her a 2 months before she did those sets for shemale club. She's been in the coming soon section for weeks.

DirtySouth
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM
Here it is...

KwameTheGreat
05-22-2009, 08:55 PM
those Abs Are Killing Me. I'm Sweating Now. Gotta Go.

Lmaoroflll

smuzik
05-22-2009, 11:29 PM

Im digging the stairway scene in these shots, now thats hot and different.

vnda22
05-23-2009, 04:00 AM
thatsss not me at all, too strong

I'm just the opposite. I love athletic women, but don't care for bbw's. I'm one of those guys that thinks sexy cuts enhance a woman's shape. My tastes run the same in tgirls. Fortunately, this site shows love to all the different body types. I loved the Bianca Diaz and Mercedes sets in this week's update, and I'm definitely looking forward to natalia's sets. And Mochachip. How about another damyah hardcore, while we're at it? The last one was good, but the brotha in it wasn't quite able to handle that. ;)

Please, keep 'em coming! :D

foodman
05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
she could mount me anytime!!!!!!!!!:p:p

BlkMuscleTop
05-25-2009, 11:53 AM
I'm just the opposite. I love athletic women, but don't care for bbw's. I'm one of those guys that thinks sexy cuts enhance a woman's shape. My tastes run the same in tgirls. Fortunately, this site shows love to all the different body types.

Please, keep 'em coming! :D

I hear you on that. Its weird for me because I'm not submissive and don't bottom but love those shorties with the cut body like Natassia. I guess its kind of like a powerplay with me. I like those honeys that look like that and since I'm dominant sexually want to make them submit sexually and give up that ass to daddy. :) With that said I love the smooth, skinny, soft looking fem shorties as well. So my taste is varied.

vnda22
05-25-2009, 07:04 PM
I hear you on that. Its weird for me because I'm not submissive and don't bottom but love those shorties with the cut body like Natassia. I guess its kind of like a powerplay with me. I like those honeys that look like that and since I'm dominant sexually want to make them submit sexually and give up that ass to daddy. :) With that said I love the smooth, skinny, soft looking fem shorties as well. So my taste is varied.

Preach on, preach on!

ballznnutzz
05-26-2009, 06:40 PM
You're a lil late bro.....You know BTG is #1. The other sites just cherry pic off of our top knotch recruiting. We shot her first, we just havent published it yet. I actually shot her a 2 months before she did those sets for shemale club. She's been in the coming soon section for weeks.

Then whats the hold up? :mad: :mad: :(

Truth.

Milkman31
05-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Then whats the hold up? :mad: :mad: :(

Truth.

I love Natalia Coxxx, her body, her face, her personality, beyond beautiful. I've only come upon her in last month or so but she's got the whole package. If she doesn't end up with her own site I'd be amazed. She's up there with Yasmin Lee, Mia Isabella,TS Foxy, Vanilla, Gia, Katie Cokks, both Madisons, Sexy Jade, and the legendary ladyboy Mint. It wasn't till the oil hit Natalia's body that brillant thought came to mind. If she were to do a hardcore scene I believe I know her perfect partner. It was the oi that did it. The person I speak of, the always hot and spicey Asia from Detroit. The two of them together, in oil, bodies pumping, their climaxes oscar winning. It would explosive. Blowing minds if not other things. Please get these women together, Please? Again love Natalia Coxxx and always loving the phenomenal Asia.

Ms Remy M
05-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I love Natalia Coxxx, her body, her face, her personality, beyond beautiful. I've only come upon her in last month or so but she's got the whole package. If she doesn't end up with her own site I'd be amazed. She's up there with Yasmin Lee, Mia Isabella,TS Foxy, Vanilla, Gia, Katie Cokks, both Madisons, Sexy Jade, and the legendary ladyboy Mint. It wasn't till the oil hit Natalia's body that brillant thought came to mind. If she were to do a hardcore scene I believe I know her perfect partner. It was the oi that did it. The person I speak of, the always hot and spicey Asia from Detroit. The two of them together, in oil, bodies pumping, their climaxes oscar winning. It would explosive. Blowing minds if not other things. Please get these women together, Please? Again love Natalia Coxxx and always loving the phenomenal Asia.

I second that motion!! This girl is bound to be the hottest and sexiest of the year! We want more!!! :D