PDA

View Full Version : Damn NATALIA!!!

tgyrllikr
05-27-2009, 06:43 AM
This Girl IS BY FAR THE SEXXXIEST HONEY OUT NOW!!! I WOULD LOVE TO JUST WORK OUT WITH HER AND SOON AS WE'RE DONE BEND HER OVER AND SUCK THE SWEAT OFF OF HER NUTS AND OUTTA THAT SWEET ASSHOLE!....GLAD I'M IN THA "A"..I GOTTA GET HER SOON!

BlkMuscleTop
05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
Damn, that ass is like a magnet to my dick, once it latches on I'm not letting go, till we both finish sweating, hot damn, sexy :)

bigdicki
05-27-2009, 12:30 PM
This Girl IS BY FAR THE SEXXXIEST HONEY OUT NOW!!! I WOULD LOVE TO JUST WORK OUT WITH HER AND SOON AS WE'RE DONE BEND HER OVER AND SUCK THE SWEAT OFF OF HER NUTS AND OUTTA THAT SWEET ASSHOLE!....GLAD I'M IN THA "A"..I GOTTA GET HER SOON!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: You constantly up the ante don't you?! Do ya thang bruh!

bltllover
05-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Damn! is right! Mami got me ready to whatever where ever as long as it's with her. this girl is just WOW! Her face smile is just beautiful man if mami tells me to bend over it's hers.

tgyrllikr
05-27-2009, 12:49 PM
HaaaaH! LMAO...Dicki you know I gotta keep you trippin!! I KnOW YOU lIKE ...THE HOTTER THE GIRLS..THE CRAZIER I GET!

PK Vegas
05-27-2009, 06:20 PM
Natalia is HOT! Another excellent find by Dirty . . .

And thanks to Dirty for introducing me to her. I will be working with her next week on scenes for TranSexDomination.com So far in our conversations online and on the phone she is just an all around great girl. Level headed, down to earth . . . and apparently super horny!

I cant wait to get her on set!

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Handandsom
05-27-2009, 10:32 PM
this Girl Is By Far The Sexxxiest Honey Out Now!!! I Would Love To Just Work Out With Her And Soon As We're Done Bend Her Over And Suck The Sweat Off Of Her Nuts And Outta That Sweet Asshole!....glad I'm In Tha "a"..i Gotta Get Her Soon!

That Ass Is A Good Look.

Almost certain to be a good lick.
And Stick of course.

DrDickenstein
05-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Good pull, Dirty!! Excellent BTG scene/shoot!!! She got it all, I passed on her a couple years ago in Houston. Damn, wish I didn't. She's outstanding on ALL levels far as I can tell.

Gonna try to connect with her now...but gonna have to get in line now that she went PUBLIC. It's all good though.

vnda22
05-28-2009, 03:56 AM
I loved when she started bouncing those cheeks one at a time on that chair!!!:p I've seen precious few ladies on this site do that, and that's like one of my favorite stripper moves. When I see that muscle control, I can't help but wonder how good those 'special' muscles are;)

DirtySouth
05-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Good pull, Dirty!! Excellent BTG scene/shoot!!! She got it all, I passed on her a couple years ago in Houston. Damn, wish I didn't. She's outstanding on ALL levels far as I can tell.

Gonna try to connect with her now...but gonna have to get in line now that she went PUBLIC. It's all good though.

Thanks! I passed on her several times. I thought the pics were fake. They were 100% her as it turns out. Oh well...get in line indeed! :p

DYNACORD
05-29-2009, 02:37 AM

"LMAO" Man you better let me know what friggin gym you two will be working out at. I'll be passing out the "Muscle Milk" and "Towels". "LOL"

tgyrllikr
05-29-2009, 12:37 PM
HAAA...WE'LL BE WORKING OUT AT "LA DICKNESS":d

kilakali
06-01-2009, 06:08 AM
Just got off the phone with her i didnt even know she did a shoot for the site (know her by her real name). I thought she look like a girl i know from chicago and sure enough from the vid i knew it was her. When i last saw her ( 8 months ago)she didnt have abs like that she had a more soft look. She is in Vegas right now, so guys there go check her out. She makes a wonderful friend and she is a freak I think DS did a good job showing the freaky side of her.

mrvice
06-02-2009, 06:23 AM
Just got off the phone with her i didnt even know she did a shoot for the site (know her by her real name). I thought she look like a girl i know from chicago and sure enough from the vid i knew it was her. When i last saw her ( 8 months ago)she didnt have abs like that she had a more soft look. She is in Vegas right now, so guys there go check her out. She makes a wonderful friend and she is a freak I think DS did a good job showing the freaky side of her.

dang she should head to ny nd see whts good

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:25 PM
Natalia is HOT! Another excellent find by Dirty . . .

And thanks to Dirty for introducing me to her. I will be working with her next week on scenes for TranSexDomination.com So far in our conversations online and on the phone she is just an all around great girl. Level headed, down to earth . . . and apparently super horny!

I cant wait to get her on set!

Thanks!

PK Vegas

lol! I bet.....:rolleyes:

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:27 PM
"LMAO" Man you better let me know what friggin gym you two will be working out at. I'll be passing out the "Muscle Milk" and "Towels". "LOL"

;);););););););););););)

bigdicki
06-06-2009, 03:27 PM
HAAA...WE'LL BE WORKING OUT AT "LA DICKNESS":d

LOL... :rolleyes: