PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore black-tgirls

jd3200
05-27-2009, 10:00 PM
When are we going to see more black-tgirls from b-more becuase I know that there are a shit load of them there.

Ms Remy M
05-28-2009, 12:27 AM
When are we going to see more black-tgirls from b-more becuase I know that there are a shit load of them there.

There sure are!! Though with a good deal of them lacking internet access, finding them is takin some serious stomping of the streets! I've been trying to get contacts with Precious for quite a while now. I was walking around Bmore and came across a couple you might like though.

zipster64
05-28-2009, 05:36 AM
Hey Remy, I live in Bmore and have come across a Tgirl or two in my travels...check out Calvert St especially as near the North Ave intersection.

Happy hunting...and if you come across that hottie Anjel in your travels, please share her contact info.

Zip

jrfranke
05-28-2009, 08:59 AM
damn I am in Bmore need to find some of these hot as girls.

Handandsom
05-30-2009, 04:17 AM
There sure are!! Though with a good deal of them lacking internet access, finding them is takin some serious stomping of the streets! I've been trying to get contacts with Precious for quite a while now. I was walking around Bmore and came across a couple you might like though.

Hotdammit that chocolate hunie looks nice. wow. Melt in your mouth, Not in you hands type of chocolate. I like!

ballznnutzz
05-30-2009, 06:58 AM

You dudes be holding back.

jd3200
05-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Those are some nice ones but there are alot more out there just go to eros.com and you will see some that live in bmore and maybe they can get you in touch with some of the ladies, becuase there is a big black-tgirl community in bmore if you really look hard enough.

MrKnockOut
06-01-2009, 04:12 PM
bmore is just like every major american city with a significant black population. there are plenty of girls that are not on the net. most dont trust the internet, and many prefer the street and alternative weekly paper scenario. also, a lot of girls dont wanna be put out there as hoes. the reputations of some of btg's photographers (not remmy or dirty south) are not that strong around here. there was one former photographer from atlanta that damn near fucked it up for all the black photographers in the dc/bmore area. this is just my opinion...no hate

SlickShawty
06-02-2009, 09:35 PM
B-More's finest......Sheeba aka Butta.