PDA

View Full Version : Requested More Chyna!

DYNACORD
05-30-2009, 09:33 PM
A few members asked for a few more pics. Got em!
Keep in mind, these are for libido stimulation. Hope you enjoy. Or not!
OH! I think Remy has a surprise in the making coming for you guys. LOL

kaientai
05-31-2009, 07:25 PM
thanks for the new pics she's a babe as soon as i have some extra funds i'm joining the site again just to get her stuff on here. Can't wait what remy's suprise will be

barrym
06-01-2009, 02:05 AM
Kwame - remember the golden rule brother: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If Chyna isn't your type that's ok - and you can let us all know that's how you feel - just dont be rude.

drk_cloud
06-02-2009, 07:51 AM
I think she is fine as hell. Isn't she a top tho?

WhereChyna
06-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Kwame - remember the golden rule brother: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If Chyna isn't your type that's ok - and you can let us all know that's how you feel - just dont be rude.

P.E.A.C.E., gentlemen...Interesting...I, when looking at some of these models over the years, have felt the same way as Kwame. However--not to knock Kwame--I pro'lly wouldn't put any of these t-ladies on blast like that. They're, first and foremost, human--besides the fact that they're transitioning from the gender inwhich they were born to another. I personally feel that Chyna's features are lil' strong (leanin' towards male). But, to me, I don't think Chyna is ugly. I honestly feel that these t-ladies (if not choosing to be transgendered) would be handsome men (lol, no homo). Also, and I know that y'all fellas feelin' her, Natalia Coxxx I think has strong features, too. Natalia, I feel if s/he chose, would be attractive as either a man or woman! S/he's just all around good lookin'!

Anyways, there's soooo much to choose to look at this site! Sumphin', sumphin' fo' e'ry body! It's amazing to see how far BTG has come along and to see how these t-ladies/human beings have come along...Just sharin' my thoughts...

DYNACORD
06-03-2009, 02:50 AM
P.E.A.C.E., gentlemen...Interesting...I, when looking at some of these models over the years, have felt the same way as Kwame. However--not to knock Kwame--I pro'lly wouldn't put any of these t-ladies on blast like that. They're, first and foremost, human--besides the fact that they're transitioning from the gender inwhich they were born to another. I personally feel that Chyna's features are lil' strong (leanin' towards male). But, to me, I don't think Chyna is ugly. I honestly feel that these t-ladies (if not choosing to be transgendered) would be handsome men (lol, no homo). Also, and I know that y'all fellas feelin' her, Natalia Coxxx I think has strong features, too. Natalia, I feel if s/he chose, would be attractive as either a man or woman! S/he's just all around good lookin'!

Anyways, there's soooo much to choose to look at this site! Sumphin', sumphin' fo' e'ry body! It's amazing to see how far BTG has come along and to see how these t-ladies/human beings have come along...Just sharin' my thoughts...

Right on! Keep those kind of thoughts coming.

LADYAKYSHA
06-06-2009, 04:10 PM
A few members asked for a few more pics. Got em!
Keep in mind, these are for libido stimulation. Hope you enjoy. Or not!
OH! I think Remy has a surprise in the making coming for you guys. LOL

wow. recent..:rolleyes:

TVSURFER
06-07-2009, 03:54 AM

The truth makes your pants swell, doesn't it?
Very well said Where Chyna
:cool:

TsChyna
06-20-2009, 07:44 PM
thts great 2 know tht i hve at least one hater out there (kwamethe great or wateva!!!!)....but ur on a tranny site looking at us...wow...grow up...get some glasses im far frm ugly boo

TsChyna
06-20-2009, 07:47 PM
only u think so....n if thts the case stop viewing my shit!

She;s ugly as hell.

GroobySteven
06-20-2009, 08:58 PM
only u think so....n if thts the case stop viewing my shit!

Sorry if I'd spotted this earlier I would have removed it.
That user has received an infraction and warning.

People - this is not how we want this forum to become.

DYNACORD
06-20-2009, 11:48 PM
Sorry if I'd spotted this earlier I would have removed it.
That user has received an infraction and warning.

People - this is not how we want this forum to become.

Agreed on that point, for sure Seanchai.
Ugly is a very cruel word to use to discribe someone. Not a wise choice.

aplus82
06-21-2009, 04:15 AM
Exactly! U are beautiful insde and definelty outside shawty! Love the pics keep doing ya thing chyna! Let the haters hate!

junintoiro
06-21-2009, 04:58 AM
thts great 2 know tht i hve at least one hater out there (kwamethe great or wateva!!!!)....but ur on a tranny site looking at us...wow...grow up...get some glasses im far frm ugly boo

You are way far from ugly,I think you are very pretty.. maybe he's jealous of what u're packin!!! As for myself, since you're a top:eek::eek::eek: Looks like that could do some damage

mrvice
06-21-2009, 11:11 PM
from wht i seen she way far from ugly she defintely a dyme its just some people dont recognize the art of natural and inner beauty from within.

zipster64
06-22-2009, 04:13 AM
Chyna baby...you are most definitely NOT UGLY! You're fine from head to toe...give me a heads up if your travels ever take you to Bmore - I'd glady show you the town. ;)

Handandsom
06-22-2009, 11:51 PM

Not really my cup of tea, but i agree you are far from ugly.

*picking my teeth with a toothpick, thinkin I'd have you for dinner*:p:cool:

WhereChyna
06-25-2009, 04:11 AM

Shoot! Let a nugga give credit and props! Ya lookin' good, Ma! Your voice sounds so feminine an' sexy in your vids! Indeed, you're faaaaaaaarrrrrr from ugly...Keep doin' ya thang; I'm a fan! :)

WhereChyna
06-25-2009, 04:18 AM
The truth makes your pants swell, doesn't it?
Very well said Where Chyna
:cool:

...makes MY PANtS sWeLL!?!? LOL, LOL, LOL, aight!

WhereChyna
06-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Shoot! Let a nugga give credit and props! Ya lookin' good, Ma! Your voice sounds so feminine an' sexy in your vids! Indeed, you're faaaaaaaarrrrrr from ugly...Keep doin' ya thang; I'm a fan! :)

Interesting how you said it, "WOULDN'T hurt--if you know what ya doin'"...I dunno, Miss Chyna...I don't care how "carefully" you try an' ease that "thing" ya workin' wit' in sumbawdy...What "you" workin' wit', it LooKs like IT's GONNA HURT!!!! LOL!!!:eek:

thookie
06-25-2009, 06:22 AM
Just thinking about makes it hurt but you know what they say from pain comes pleasure.

TSNATALIACOXXX
08-03-2009, 07:21 AM

was just going threw some old post and found this one, i like other T-GIRL TRANNIES TRANSSEXUALS LADYBOYS TABOO women are this way because we are women... just a different kind of woman, i use to do FEMALE FITNESS MODELING AS A GG NOT A TS AND NO ONE EVER QUESTION MY SEX

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL AND VERY GLAD THAT YOU ARE STRONG WILLED ENOUGH TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS... AND I CANT PLEASE EVERY BODY NO ONE CAN... SO I DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE...AND GLAD THAT I AM THAT WAY CAUSE AS U CAN SEE OTHER GIRLS LET OTHERS THOUGHT DEFINE WHAT TYPE OF LOOK THEY GO FOR AND THATS WHY GIRLS END UP WITH CRAZY LOOKING BODIES THAT DONT FIT THEM OR END UP DEAD FROM BAD WORK IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES... I SAY TO ALL WOMEN BOTH GG AND TS DONT LET THE WORLD TELL YOU WHO TO BE... CHOOSE YOUR PATH AND WALK IT RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT PREDICAMENT MAY COME YOUR WAY... AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE...:D:D:D:D

mrvice
08-03-2009, 05:48 PM
was just going threw some old post and found this one, i like other T-GIRL TRANNIES TRANSSEXUALS LADYBOYS TABOO women are this way because we are women... just a different kind of woman, i use to do FEMALE FITNESS MODELING AS A GG NOT A TS AND NO ONE EVER QUESTION MY SEX

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL AND VERY GLAD THAT YOU ARE STRONG WILLED ENOUGH TO POST YOUR THOUGHTS... AND I CANT PLEASE EVERY BODY NO ONE CAN... SO I DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY AND COMFORTABLE...AND GLAD THAT I AM THAT WAY CAUSE AS U CAN SEE OTHER GIRLS LET OTHERS THOUGHT DEFINE WHAT TYPE OF LOOK THEY GO FOR AND THATS WHY GIRLS END UP WITH CRAZY LOOKING BODIES THAT DONT FIT THEM OR END UP DEAD FROM BAD WORK IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES... I SAY TO ALL WOMEN BOTH GG AND TS DONT LET THE WORLD TELL YOU WHO TO BE... CHOOSE YOUR PATH AND WALK IT RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT PREDICAMENT MAY COME YOUR WAY... AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE...:D:D:D:D

and why is y i adore you ms natalia

WhereChyna
08-04-2009, 03:39 AM

Ya lookin' goood, Ma! I have a better understanding about ettiquette (sp?) concerning ladies like yourself. Thanks for putting me on location. You're a true inspiration for ALL. You are, in my opinion, the most PROVOCATIVE model EVER at BTG! Ladies (and gentleman!) betta step their game up! Not to objectify you...but, you're like a perfect speciman as far as physical fitness and symmetry (sp?)! I know that I'm checkin' fo' any an' all new updates for you at BTG! I don't know how you can improve on, PERFECTION!!! :)