PDA

View Full Version : Chante's Still Hot!

DYNACORD
05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
In case anyone misses my 'BABY", here's something recent. I'm just livin the dream. "LOL"
She's on her way to Ohio in case you were lookin for contact info.

ty-clone
05-31-2009, 07:04 PM
fam, u the man !!
if i ever come to ur hood, i gottas buy u a drink. LOL. no homo. LOL

ROC
05-31-2009, 08:27 PM
AKYSHA IS ALSO CHANTE` RIGHT?

http://erostranssexuals.com/new_york-files/oh-akysha1-akysha1.htm (http://erostranssexuals.com/new_york-files/oh-akysha1-akysha1.htm)

DYNACORD
05-31-2009, 10:01 PM
AKYSHA IS ALSO CHANTE` RIGHT?

http://erostranssexuals.com/new_york-files/oh-akysha1-akysha1.htm (http://erostranssexuals.com/new_york-files/oh-akysha1-akysha1.htm)

Correcto mundo!

Handandsom
06-01-2009, 05:14 AM
In case anyone misses my 'BABY", here's something recent. I'm just livin the dream. "LOL"
She's on her way to Ohio in case you were lookin for contact info.

Her first and second shoots on BTG were the bomb. Then she did some other stuff i saw and now tryin to make the come back. She still looks too tuff for me right now. But i did have i few dreams back then and on occassion wit the 500GB:cool:

kilakali
06-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Her first and second shoots on BTG were the bomb. Then she did some other stuff i saw and now tryin to make the come back. She still looks too tuff for me right now. But i did have i few dreams back then and on occassion wit the 500GB:cool:
Agreed.....She was nice in the first shoot, but now not so much.
No dreams here.

Ms Remy M
06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
She's looking hot to me.

mrvice
06-02-2009, 06:22 AM
shes danm near hot she incredible

drk_cloud
06-02-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah, she has been one of my favrites. Good to see her coming back to the form she had in the older shoots. When is she going to be on BTG again?

DirtySouth
06-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Yeah, she has been one of my favrites. Good to see her coming back to the form she had in the older shoots. When is she going to be on BTG again?

Shes hard to find. Anyone have contact info? I'll see if I can talk her into it.

bigdicki
06-03-2009, 01:16 AM
I thought she was hot back in the day and those pics look hot too. But when I saw her arms, I had a nasty flashback to... Dominic.

DYNACORD
06-03-2009, 02:32 AM
I thought she was hot back in the day and those pics look hot too. But when I saw her arms, I had a nasty flashback to... Dominic.

It takes a lot of strength to toss drunks and assholes out the WINDOW. "LOL"
She's not really that big looking in person. Plus, she's really a very nice person. She's in Toledo. Check BAckpage and EROS.

ROC
06-04-2009, 08:12 PM
she Just Joined The Forum... Chk. Out Her Profile, There's A Photo~album...

"LADYAKYSHA"

babyjesus
06-05-2009, 02:41 AM
damn you can take that thing and club someone in the head!!

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:03 PM

lol!:rolleyes:

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:05 PM

nasty? lol! wow.;)

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Agreed.....She was nice in the first shoot, but now not so much.
No dreams here.
hahaha! wow! thats hilarious!:p

bigdicki
06-06-2009, 03:14 PM
nasty? lol! wow.;)

Yea, it was not pleasant. In your first photoshoot, you had me feenin' then with the "sporty" look things took a bad turn. But, I checked your photo album and you came back with a vengeance ma!

LADYAKYSHA
06-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Yea, it was not pleasant. In your first photoshoot, you had me feenin' then with the "sporty" look things took a bad turn. But, I checked your photo album and you came back with a vengeance ma!

:rolleyes: lol. I respect your opinion.

You know what they say.."what's someone else's trash is someone else's treasure, and once they got it, they're never giving it back"!

bigdicki
06-06-2009, 03:31 PM
:rolleyes: lol. I respect your opinion.

You know what they say.."what's someone else's trash is someone else's treasure, and once they got it, they're never giving it back"!

I'm sure that I speak for the rest of the members when I say, I hope you stop by here regularly. We appreciate the opinion of intelligent girls like yourself. And of course, feel free to give us more pics of that fabulous donk & dick combo you got working. :D:cool:

LADYAKYSHA
06-06-2009, 03:54 PM

:rolleyes: lol. That's your opinion but nasty, never! I can put on nasty rags or a pumpkin suit and ppl can still see my beauty and live for it! I think, no wait a minute, I KNOW I look good either way! I didn't become a woman to impress you or anyone! So once you've made that negative comment about me that I seen first, that's your first impression I have of you! So its a lil too late to give me a compliment! Either you like me for me, or you don't.

Ms Remy M
06-06-2009, 04:11 PM
:rolleyes: lol. That's your opinion but nasty, never! I can put on nasty rags or a pumpkin suit and ppl can still see my beauty and live for it! I think, no wait a minute, I KNOW I look good either way! I didn't become a woman to impress you or anyone! So once you've made that negative comment about me that I seen first, that's your first impression I have of you! So its a lil too late to give me a compliment! Either you like me for me, or you don't.

Great response!! Keep doing your thing!

Handandsom
06-06-2009, 06:35 PM

Yeah that Dominic, the "alter ego" hurt my feelins.:mad:
We need to find out what he did with the real CHANTE. I'm sounding like and ole rap song or something:confused:

Handandsom
06-06-2009, 06:40 PM

There......, now that looks a little like that fine thing Chante. I'm with you big D. I even like the P' meat poking out the back yall peeped that????

Handandsom
06-06-2009, 07:03 PM
The fine human that became known to me as first Chante (fine as she wanna be, I mean she was fine i still have a vivid memory of her and like I said the 500MB in case my vivid one fails;) )and then became Dominic and now Lady Akysha seems to be not one but many different personas sort of speak. If i'm not mistaken and correct me please Lady Ary... you can be either of those three names and pull them off well. I'm not sure what your first impression of me is (I am curious though so please let me know) But i found your chat about impressions....etc interesting because indeed my first impression of you while digital was nothing short of utter beauty, sexy, cool which Chante pulled off well. Lady Ary... seems like she is a lot like Chante but has a little of Dominic there as well when you change you name it seems like you have morphed into yet another persona or identity. I'd like to know what can we expect from Lady Ary... and will she be coming to BTG :)

AND Can she say hello to Chante for me ;):p

bigdicki
06-06-2009, 10:09 PM

I appreciate your intelligence and I hope you become a regular in the forum. HOWEVER, don't get it twisted... I never said you were nasty or that you needed to impress me or anyone else. Your opinion of me and quite frankly, my opinion of you is of no consequence to anyone except our respective selves. This is a forum. People will share their opinions. My opinion is I didn't like the boyish, hood look on you and I had a nasty flashback to it... I never thought YOU were nasty. I don't even know you. :rolleyes:

And it's never too late to compliment someone. I like what I see and I will share my opinion if I choose to. You have that very same right here as well. Let freedom ring! :cool:

Ms Remy M
06-07-2009, 12:32 AM
[Deep Inhale, Smooth Exhale] Ah America, Home to the Bold, Brave, and Beautiful.

bigdicki
06-07-2009, 09:40 AM
[Deep Inhale, Smooth Exhale] Ah America, Home to the Bold, Brave, and Beautiful.

Exactly Remy! You all are making my head hurt and steam come out of my ears from all this thinking. BACK TO THE ASS AND TIITTIES! :cool:

Ms Remy M
06-07-2009, 03:10 PM
I wonder if they ever tried using T-n-A as a diplomatic tool over in those war torn countries :eek:

TVSURFER
06-08-2009, 06:02 PM
I appreciate your intelligence and I hope you become a regular in the forum. HOWEVER, don't get it twisted... I never said you were nasty or that you needed to impress me or anyone else. Your opinion of me and quite frankly, my opinion of you is of no consequence to anyone except our respective selves. This is a forum. People will share their opinions. My opinion is I didn't like the boyish, hood look on you and I had a nasty flashback to it... I never thought YOU were nasty. I don't even know you. :rolleyes:

And it's never too late to compliment someone. I like what I see and I will share my opinion if I choose to. You have that very same right here as well. Let freedom ring! :cool:
:D:D:D
:cool:

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 08:22 PM
Exactly Remy! You all are making my head hurt and steam come out of my ears from all this thinking. BACK TO THE ASS AND TIITTIES! :cool:

Friendly Reminder*People like you makes me and the rest of the girls, very aware of the ignorance that we have to deal with on the daily basis. But I wanna say THANK YOU because we need to be prepared of people like you! Makes us stay on top of our game and keep chasing paper! And if you dont know, now you know!!

Of course, you dont wanna think at ALL if you didnt have to...lol! GO FIGURE! So you come BTG, how ironic! You are one of the main reasons that make me do everything I can, so you dont look my way, such as dressing like a man!

The one thing that turns me off is a someone who dont use they're head above they're shoulders and they only thinks with they're LAME ass dick! Ask around...majority of the rest of the girls that seen me on HERE got mad love for me and feels the same way!

So you enjoy this site and continue to choke ya chicken because you damn sure is not about to be with a TOP notch girl unless you payin! The girls is hip to the games!....Good day!:)

bigdicki
06-20-2009, 03:58 AM
;)
Friendly Reminder*People like you makes me and the rest of the girls, very aware of the ignorance that we have to deal with on the daily basis. But I wanna say THANK YOU because we need to be prepared of people like you! Makes us stay on top of our game and keep chasing paper! And if you dont know, now you know!!

Of course, you dont wanna think at ALL if you didnt have to...lol! GO FIGURE! So you come BTG, how ironic! You are one of the main reasons that make me do everything I can, so you dont look my way, such as dressing like a man!

The one thing that turns me off is a someone who dont use they're head above they're shoulders and they only thinks with they're LAME ass dick! Ask around...majority of the rest of the girls that seen me on HERE got mad love for me and feels the same way!

So you enjoy this site and continue to choke ya chicken because you damn sure is not about to be with a TOP notch girl unless you payin! The girls is hip to the games!....Good day!:)

Baby this hate is the fuel that drives my engine. Take a deep look inside yourself and read my comments, then read yours. Never did I slander you as a person... I slammed you looking like a thug-ass dude. AND I actually complimented your look as a beautiful female. After you take that deep look inside, wonder 1) "Am I being ridiculous and spiteful because I can't take criticism?" and 2) "how could I claim to know what this dude thinks about and how this dude operates within the transexual community or ANY community because I don't know shit about him?". After that boo, regardless of the outcome, and regardless of if I left you some dollars on the nightstand, in the immortal words of Ja-Rule, "I still fucked you". :cool:

P.S. I know I don't like to think, but you should really review your post and pay attention to verb tense. In a pinch, TVSurfer can help you sort it out. ;) Love you boo!

DYNACORD
06-20-2009, 10:30 AM
WOW! Surfer just got some "KUDOS". He certainly is the "English Language GOD". LOL
There's some misunderstanding going on here. That's for sure.

kilakali
06-20-2009, 01:55 PM
WOW! Surfer just got some "KUDOS". He certainly is the "English Language GOD". LOL
There's some misunderstanding going on here. That's for sure.

Wrong thread.

DYNACORD
06-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Wrong thread.

No it's not. It's in regards to the comment right above mine. Read his last line about LadyAkysha's word usage.

TVSURFER
06-20-2009, 11:16 PM
;):cool:
P.S. I know I don't like to think, but you should really review your post and pay attention to verb tense. In a pinch, TVSurfer can help you sort it out. ;)
First of all, I understood everything BigDicki said! BigDicki never talked down to Akysha. He was the one who had the nasty thoughts of Dominic; he never called Akysha/Chante/Dominic nasty. As a matter of fact, he was complementing [Akysha/Chante/Dominic] in just about all of his posts! BigDicki was defending himself from a spin that was blown out of proportion, by her and her ilk.
When I first saw Dominic, he scared me, too, yet, he was very provocative. But this is a t-girl site which caters to all those who love [transvestites] and, oh how I hate to say transsexuals; Dominic showed a different transvestite flavor. Akysha/Chante just brought another guest (Dominic) to the table, which says a lot about her, to be scrutinized by the membership; some liked the look, others didn’t. Dominic is crucial part of the Akysha/Chante/Dominic trinity, which the whole is very protective and insecure. The word nasty was never asserted as derogatory toward the “trinity”! BigDicki’s comment was taken out of context, completely!
“To read is fundamental; comprehension is an essential!” Some read what they wanted to comprehend, not what was really conveyed.
Also, the verb tense is terrible!
Yet, I wonder why the mad hate against you, BigDicki? I see the venom in another post, too!

bigdicki
06-21-2009, 06:52 PM
First of all, I understood everything BigDicki said! BigDicki never talked down to Akysha. He was the one who had the nasty thoughts of Dominic; he never called Akysha/Chante/Dominic nasty. As a matter of fact, he was complementing [Akysha/Chante/Dominic] in just about all of his posts! BigDicki was defending himself from a spin that was blown out of proportion, by her and her ilk.
When I first saw Dominic, he scared me, too, yet, he was very provocative. But this is a t-girl site which caters to all those who love [transvestites] and, oh how I hate to say transsexuals; Dominic showed a different transvestite flavor. Akysha/Chante just brought another guest (Dominic) to the table, which says a lot about her, to be scrutinized by the membership; some liked the look, others didn’t. Dominic is crucial part of the Akysha/Chante/Dominic trinity, which the whole is very protective and insecure. The word nasty was never asserted as derogatory toward the “trinity”! BigDicki’s comment was taken out of context, completely!
“To read is fundamental; comprehension is an essential!” Some read what they wanted to comprehend, not what was really conveyed.
Yet, I wonder why the mad hate against you, BigDicki? I see the venom in another post, too!

You know bro, you put everything in perspective and you were very accurate. As for why I got the venom? Who knows? Haters hate and I live life. :cool:

LADYAKYSHA
06-24-2009, 03:39 AM
;)

Baby this hate is the fuel that drives my engine. Take a deep look inside yourself and read my comments, then read yours. Never did I slander you as a person... I slammed you looking like a thug-ass dude. AND I actually complimented your look as a beautiful female. After you take that deep look inside, wonder 1) "Am I being ridiculous and spiteful because I can't take criticism?" and 2) "how could I claim to know what this dude thinks about and how this dude operates within the transexual community or ANY community because I don't know shit about him?". After that boo, regardless of the outcome, and regardless of if I left you some dollars on the nightstand, in the immortal words of Ja-Rule, "I still fucked you". :cool:

P.S. I know I don't like to think, but you should really review your post and pay attention to verb tense. In a pinch, TVSurfer can help you sort it out. ;) Love you boo!

I WASNT GOING TO WAIST MORE TIME GOING BACK FORTH BUT SINCE YOU INSIST....HATE.....WHAT AM I HATING? YOU? WOW! YOUR HILARIOUS! IM ROLLING OUT MY SEAT! LOL! AND IF ANYTHING, YOU WAS HATIN! PERIOD! END OF STORY! IF THE OUTCOME IF YOU LEFT SOME DOLLARS ON MY NIGHTSTAND, IM FUCKIN YOU!! THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT! LOL!

ME MAD? NAH! I JUST GET TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO IS SO QUICK TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEBODY BUT DONT LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY TO THEMSELVES, " I HAVE NO RIGHT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE". BECAUSE IF I DONT GOT NOTHING TO NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL!

TAKE IN CONSIDERATION, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MY TYPE OR ANYBODY'S TYPE FOR THAT MATTER? MAYBE YOUR SO CAUGHT PAYIN THE GIRLS AND DIDNT REALIZE IF THEY LIKED YOU FOR YOU! WHERES YOUR PICTURES? :rolleyes: BUT IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD TO HEAR THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU OR THAT, HE OR SHE IS RIDICULED BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK OR ACT. REGARDLESS!

THE POINT IS YOU BOTH AINT GOTTA LIKE ME OR ANYTHING I DO BUT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! CAUSE I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT YOURSELVES! BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE THE OUTCOME! TALKIN SMACK IS CHEAP!! TIME IS MONEY!! I REALLY DONT NEED TO WAIST TIME EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU OR TVSURFER! IM TOO BUSYTO BE WORRIED OR HATING ON ANYBODY! BUT I THOUGHT ID AMUSE YOU ONE LAST TIME!! KEEP IT MOVIN..

MUCH LUV TO YOU AND GOD BLESS~

LADYAKYSHA
06-24-2009, 04:36 AM

GURL....GIGGLES...:p YAWN..

bigdicki
06-24-2009, 12:40 PM
I WASNT GOING TO WAIST MORE TIME GOING BACK FORTH BUT SINCE YOU INSIST....HATE.....WHAT AM I HATING? YOU? WOW! YOUR HILARIOUS! IM ROLLING OUT MY SEAT! LOL! AND IF ANYTHING, YOU WAS HATIN! PERIOD! END OF STORY! IF THE OUTCOME IF YOU LEFT SOME DOLLARS ON MY NIGHTSTAND, IM FUCKIN YOU!! THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT! LOL!

ME MAD? NAH! I JUST GET TIRED OF PEOPLE WHO IS SO QUICK TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEBODY BUT DONT LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY TO THEMSELVES, " I HAVE NO RIGHT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE". BECAUSE IF I DONT GOT NOTHING TO NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL!

TAKE IN CONSIDERATION, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MY TYPE OR ANYBODY'S TYPE FOR THAT MATTER? MAYBE YOUR SO CAUGHT PAYIN THE GIRLS AND DIDNT REALIZE IF THEY LIKED YOU FOR YOU! WHERES YOUR PICTURES? :rolleyes: BUT IT DOESNT FEEL GOOD TO HEAR THAT NOBODY LIKES YOU OR THAT, HE OR SHE IS RIDICULED BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK OR ACT. REGARDLESS!

THE POINT IS YOU BOTH AINT GOTTA LIKE ME OR ANYTHING I DO BUT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! CAUSE I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT YOURSELVES! BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LIKE THE OUTCOME! TALKIN SMACK IS CHEAP!! TIME IS MONEY!! I REALLY DONT NEED TO WAIST TIME EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU OR TVSURFER! IM TOO BUSYTO BE WORRIED OR HATING ON ANYBODY! BUT I THOUGHT ID AMUSE YOU ONE LAST TIME!! KEEP IT MOVIN..

MUCH LUV TO YOU AND GOD BLESS~

LOL... that's the point... "IF I DONT GOT NOTHING TO NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT SAY IT AT ALL!" Although you apparently don't follow your own rule, I did. I gave you several compliments. However, because, apparently, you have the self-esteem of a fragile six year old you only saw the criticism and couldn't take it. The last time I checked, we live in the United States where IT IS my right to say my opinion about anyone or anything. One day boo, when you get all grown up, you will understand that taking criticism is healthy... or maybe you won't grow up. Either way, makes no difference to me and it certainly makes no difference whether you like me or not for money or whatever.... "I still fucked you!". :cool:

For those who know my posts, you also know I think keyboard arguments are silly. I'm giving myself some criticism now. I'm sorry I lowered my own intelligence to wallow in the mud with this one. But I know some of you liked it while it lasted! lol

DirtySouth
06-26-2009, 05:33 PM
;)

DAMN!!!! You went hard on that one bro. LOL @ the Ja Rule quote.