PDA

View Full Version : T girls at bachelor parties

babyjesus
06-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Do you ever think it will get to a point where it will be acceptable for a T-girl to strip at a bachelor party?

GroobyKrissy
06-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Hmmm... thinking why it wouldn't be acceptable? I mean, don't you as the groom invite whomever the hell you want to YOUR bachelor party? If your friends know you're into Tgirls then why wouldn't they get together and hire one for you to celebrate that last night of freedom?

I suppose the term 'acceptable' just really depends on where you're coming from? Some people would find just a GG stripper 'unacceptable' at a bachelor party, no?

As friends of mine have gotten married, I've been to some pretty wild bachelor parties and even went to one as Krissy... now that was a fun night for everyone involved! Anyway... not ragging on your question... just in a pensive mood tonight.

babyjesus
06-05-2009, 03:11 AM
Hey just thinking out loud. Your right If I had to plan my bachelor party over again I would've wanted see some tgirls because they turn me on just like GG girls. But... Let's just say the rest of my friends wouldn't be cool about it. I would imagine alot of puzzled expression on faces. Anyway could you expound on the bachelor party you went to?

johnmagnum
06-05-2009, 03:19 AM
unless your friends at the bachelor party know you are into tgirls and can either keep quiet about it or your fiance knows you are into tgirls and is ok with it, I do not see it happening.

GroobyKrissy
06-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey just thinking out loud. Your right If I had to plan my bachelor party over again I would've wanted see some tgirls because they turn me on just like GG girls. But... Let's just say the rest of my friends wouldn't be cool about it. I would imagine alot of puzzled expression on faces. Anyway could you expound on the bachelor party you went to?

Yes, well, my opinion is that if your friends can accept your tastes, then you've really got to question the term 'friendship...' which is a whole other discussion. This being said by somebody who is still fairly secretive and discreet around family so take that with a big grain of salt :)

So... a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... I used to get together with an older guy on a monthly basis. Anyway, we sort of drifted apart after a while and then out of the blue, he called me up and asked me to come to his BP. He said it was going to be a small cozy affair with just a few close friends so I agreed to go. It was actually a lot of fun and his guy friends (also mostly older) were all cool (I am pretty sure he told them what to expect obviously) and pretty curious. I sat around and answered questions which was interesting to say the least. We talked for a long time and etc. etc. No homewrecking took place. He said he just wanted to see me one last time before he got married. That's about it. Nothing wild and crazy at that one. Sorry to blow your fantasy :)

peggygee
09-29-2009, 11:37 PM
Been there, done that. :D

TICOFURY22
09-30-2009, 03:30 AM
truth be told
your friends know you guys are into T-girls??

wow mine don't

anonymoussonny
10-24-2009, 10:48 PM
I would be willing to have a TGirl bachelor party with guys who are into the same lifestyle as me. Now would my TGirl fiance' approve???... that's a different story...