PDA

View Full Version : Need some more Tosha

pvtbuns
06-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Remy, hook us up with some more Tosha! I met this lovely lady almost two years ago and photographed her last year (see attached) for some personal photos of her and her family and these just kind of happened. I think the members here would really enjoy seeing her in a hardcore scene! I will hopefully have the opportunity to photograph her again soon and if you all are interested (and the web gurus here are open to it) I would love to provide them (as well as some of the other girls in the Baltimore/DC are) to the site. I am a Professional photographer in Maryland and know some of the girls that were somewhat turned off by one of the past photographers who came to the area for BTG. They have softened their feelings about that, and seem to be interested in making some dollars not to mention get some more exposure for business. We are all looking forward to seeing more of Remy's work. Remy, when you get the chance hit me up as I would love to talk to you about business.

Word of caution to any persons looking to photograph the girls in Baltimore (based on the things that sessions that happened in our area several years ago) . Many of the girls work the stroll etc. but, they are very touchy about being disrespected by photographers who claim to be about business and then spend more time trying to get blown than getting good photographs.

Earn their trust and see how much better the images turn out. Nothing worst than seeing a beautiful girl who is obviously not feeling the photographer, setting, etc. Treat them with respect and check out the results! Who knows with the proper treatment and respect, you may even find your dream girl. Like a genetic girl, a tgirl that really wants to do you is so much better than one who is forced or feels like they are looked down upon. Most of the girls love being photographed, but one crazy photographer can ruin it for everyone.

G

LADYAKYSHA
06-05-2009, 07:33 PM
remy, Hook Us Up With Some More Tosha! I Met This Lovely Lady Almost Two Years Ago And Photographed Her Last Year (see Attached) For Some Personal Photos Of Her And Her Family And These Just Kind Of Happened. I Think The Members Here Would Really Enjoy Seeing Her In A Hardcore Scene! I Will Hopefully Have The Opportunity To Photograph Her Again Soon And If You All Are Interested (and The Web Gurus Here Are Open To It) I Would Love To Provide Them (as Well As Some Of The Other Girls In The Baltimore/dc Are) To The Site. I Am A Professional Photographer In Maryland And Know Some Of The Girls That Were Somewhat Turned Off By One Of The Past Photographers Who Came To The Area For Btg. They Have Softened Their Feelings About That, And Seem To Be Interested In Making Some Dollars Not To Mention Get Some More Exposure For Business. We Are All Looking Forward To Seeing More Of Remy's Work. Remy, When You Get The Chance Hit Me Up As I Would Love To Talk To You About Business.

Word Of Caution To Any Persons Looking To Photograph The Girls In Baltimore (based On The Things That Sessions That Happened In Our Area Several Years Ago) . Many Of The Girls Work The Stroll Etc. But, They Are Very Touchy About Being Disrespected By Photographers Who Claim To Be About Business And Then Spend More Time Trying To Get Blown Than Getting Good Photographs.

Earn Their Trust And See How Much Better The Images Turn Out. Nothing Worst Than Seeing A Beautiful Girl Who Is Obviously Not Feeling The Photographer, Setting, Etc. Treat Them With Respect And Check Out The Results! Who Knows With The Proper Treatment And Respect, You May Even Find Your Dream Girl. Like A Genetic Girl, A Tgirl That Really Wants To Do You Is So Much Better Than One Who Is Forced Or Feels Like They Are Looked Down Upon. Most Of The Girls Love Being Photographed, But One Crazy Photographer Can Ruin It For Everyone.

G

I Totally Agree!! It Did For Me My First Photoshoot!

GroobySteven
06-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Good points.
I think you'll find our current crop of photographers (we've dropped a few over the last few years) shooting the best quality and that shows through in the models, whether they're fresh and nervous or a little more experience.

Any models who have specific issues with photographers can bring it straight to me at admin@grooby.com

seanchai

LADYAKYSHA
06-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I tried to contact grooby and everything, when I had my first BAD experience with Carlos in Baton Rouge! I must have typed a long, damn near, 2 page letter and got no response! I even wrote twice! I even told PKVegas about the experience that I had previously, and told him to tell you about it, and it seemed like it was not a big enough issue to be handled. I never got a response from anyone. So this is just the truth of what happened to me. No offense...;)[I]

Ms Remy M
06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Yep, she mentioned you way back when we first met each other and she showed me these pics. She did say she wanted to come back for another shoot, and that'll possibly happen. I only wish she showed up looking as well prepared for our first shoot as she did yours. Regardless, I do understand what you mean about the Bmore girls, I've run into quite a few no-shows in the area, but with each girl that does show, it's always a great experince, and I am completely hands off! I have an assistant who (if requested by model) can help her rise to the occasion. ;)

webbnut
06-07-2009, 04:16 AM
i like every pic i have seen of her... :D

BlkMuscleTop
06-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I have an assistant who (if requested by model) can help her rise to the occasion. ;)

LOL, mad funny Remmy.

DirtySouth
06-09-2009, 01:28 PM
I tried to contact grooby and everything, when I had my first BAD experience with Carlos in Baton Rouge! I must have typed a long, damn near, 2 page letter and got no response! I even wrote twice! I even told PKVegas about the experience that I had previously, and told him to tell you about it, and it seemed like it was not a big enough issue to be handled. I never got a response from anyone. So this is just the truth of what happened to me. No offense...;)[I]

Did you get my email?

GroobySteven
06-09-2009, 11:45 PM

No offense but if you'd contacted us you WOULD have got a response.
Check your spam inbox or email blocker for @grooby.com

We're very fastidious about returning emails.

DYNACORD
06-10-2009, 01:43 AM
No offense but if you'd contacted us you WOULD have got a response.
Check your spam inbox or email blocker for @grooby.com

We're very fastidious about returning emails.

Man, that was in 2005. You would need a cave to store all the friggin emails this girls gets and sends. "LOL" Her and I talked a few times about this jack ass that shot her. But, those days are done and gone. Your crew working for ya now is far more professional. Yeah BABY!

LADYAKYSHA
08-23-2009, 04:31 PM
man, That Was In 2005. You Would Need A Cave To Store All The Friggin Emails This Girls Gets And Sends. "lol" Her And I Talked A Few Times About This Jack Ass That Shot Her. But, Those Days Are Done And Gone. Your Crew Working For Ya Now Is Far More Professional. Yeah Baby!

Lol! Right Thats Hilarious!

GroobySteven
08-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Man, that was in 2005. You would need a cave to store all the friggin emails this girls gets and sends. "LOL" Her and I talked a few times about this jack ass that shot her. But, those days are done and gone. Your crew working for ya now is far more professional. Yeah BABY!

True enough ... but then she shouldn't complain about not getting a response! :eek: