PDA

View Full Version : Natalia Coxx ROCKS!

PK Vegas
06-07-2009, 10:39 AM
Infamous Grooby Photographer Dirty South sent me an IM a few weeks ago telling me about this amazing new girl he discovered . . . Natalia Coxx! He told me she would be great for TranSexDomination (http://www.transexdomination.com) . . . I took his word on it and booked her for some scenes . . . WOW :eek: WOW :eek: WOW was he ever right ! ! ! ! ! This girl is a natural Domme! Put her on set . . . point the camera . . . and let her do her thing!

She told me before we started shooting that she wanted to fuck the guys so hard they would say "Cut" to take a break. I laughed . . . thinking she was joking . . . she wasn't. She whipped their bodies, dominated their minds, and owned their asses! The subs in both scenes actually had to say "cut" during shooting to take a break.

I can't say enough good things about this girl or her performances! She is beautiful. She has an AMAZING body! She has a ton of energy! She is ALWAYS horny! :eek: This girl is the next big superstar of our industry - Guaranteed! Kudos to Dirty South for finding her and my sincere appreciation for referring her to work with me!

Here are a couple quick pics of her to whet your appetite . . .

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Ms Remy M
06-07-2009, 03:08 PM
Hot damn, oh I mean Hooray !! :) This is bound to be a HC you'll want to check out.

mrvice
06-07-2009, 06:04 PM
damn im lost out of words:eek::eek: shes incredible yo remy when she comin back to do a hardcore scene

ty-clone
06-07-2009, 10:39 PM
yeah she the next nef.

beautiful face, amazing hard/strong but sexy body, and that 3rd leg makes everybody just :)

Ms Remy M
06-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Heck if I know, that'll be D.S. department, but I'd advise heading over to TranSex Domination to check her HC there in the mean time. :)

DYNACORD
06-08-2009, 03:20 AM
WOW! My jaw just locked up! LOL

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Hey I Really Had Alot Of Fun In Las Vegas Shooting With Pk... Thanks For Every Thing And The Love.... Watch Out For The New Video

PK Vegas
06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I had a ton of fun shooting you too! Plus you are a blast to hang out with . . .

Hurry back!

PK