PDA

View Full Version : Hey New To This

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-10-2009, 04:51 PM
HEY GUYS I AM NATALIA COXXX.... I am glad every one likes the shoots.... thanks to dirty and pk i am glad that I worked with you both and thank every one for watching...
love you guys,
Natalia Coxxx

BlkMuscleTop
06-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Well welcome aboard here hun, lots of dudes on here feeling your photos, self included.

btw. those nipple rings, that shit is hot, you give a brotha wicked thoughts. Keep doing your thing. :)

PK Vegas
06-10-2009, 06:34 PM
HEY GUYS I AM NATALIA COXXX.... I am glad every one likes the shoots.... thanks to dirty and pk i am glad that I worked with you both and thank every one for watching...
love you guys,
Natalia Coxxx

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! I had a blast working with you and look forward to doing it again. Your DOM performances were amazing!

Next time "Warrior Princess in the desert" and Fire ;-) . . . maybe combine them somehow . . .

Travel safe and have a great time in LA

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Jaywon
06-10-2009, 07:40 PM
love you guys,
Natalia Coxxx

Damn u fine boo, can't wait to see more of u, if you set up your own website I'm the first dude there

SlickShawty
06-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Holla at ya boy next you are in Atlanta....for sure.

Ms Remy M
06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the forum. You look amazing!!

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-11-2009, 02:40 PM
thanks every body again for the warm welcome.... i hope that you enjoy the pics and video and watch out for my dom set on transexdom ok...

brandonnsdiego
06-11-2009, 08:09 PM
love you guys,
Natalia Coxxx

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are very beautiful. I hope you enjoy it. :)

meganutt
06-12-2009, 02:41 AM
Props to Dirty and Natalia... (Haven't seen PK's sets yet, but I am sure they'll be badass as well)...

Seriously, Natalia is probably the hottest ever!!! I mean, Natalia!!!

As far as physical specimens go, you are untouchable... but it's your personality and sex appeal and downright dirty charimsa that makes you just (in my opinion) destined for greatness!!!

I am usually all about the pop shots, but the video of you that is up already is one of the most sex-laden amazing videos ever.

I can't wait to see you get dirtier and more adventurous... I am a fan for life, for serious!!!

Peace,

The StrokeMeister.

ty-clone
06-12-2009, 04:37 AM
love you guys,
Natalia Coxxx

u are gonna be the new big superstar