PDA

View Full Version : help in vegas

aplus82
06-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey fellas, I am headed to vegas and I am in need of some assistance. Does anybody know the spots to meet a decent btg?

bibba
06-11-2009, 04:15 PM
look in the club section:)

GroobySteven
06-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Las Vegas Lounge is the only place to go ... you should find info on it.
It's fun but ... sleazy!

bibba
06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
"SLEAZY" eh care to elaborate:)

PK Vegas
06-17-2009, 04:45 PM
"SLEAZY" eh care to elaborate:)

LOL pretty much like the word sounds. It is an old club and the owner does not care to maintain it at all. But almost all of the local girls will pass through there sometime during the night. A lot of the girls only hang out in the Lounge and you can find them there every night of the week.

The girls are cool and the bartenders are great! You will have fun if you can overlook the dilapidated condition of the club itself.

Thanks!

PK Vegas

Ms Remy M
06-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Let me say that it's sleazy by Vegas standards, though it's also probably the only spot w/o a dress code, which is usually a sign :-) Some may not see much problem with the interior especially considering all the babes inside.

methodman
06-20-2009, 10:08 PM
aplus, LVL aint "sleazy" thats internet snark.

The fact is its a simple neighborhood bar.

You'll see truck drivers in drag, cross dressers and some of hottest girls in vegas so you got to be patient. Go pull up a seat and sit awhile.

Ms Remy M
06-21-2009, 05:07 PM
aplus, LVL aint "sleazy" thats internet snark.

The fact is its a simple neighborhood bar.

You'll see truck drivers in drag, cross dressers and some of hottest girls in vegas so you got to be patient. Go pull up a seat and sit awhile.

I say sit in one of the booths, all kinds of fun are awaiting!

GroobySteven
06-21-2009, 07:17 PM
I say sit in one of the booths, all kinds of fun are awaiting!

It was like a baby alien popping out of John Hurt's belly ...

Ms Remy M
06-22-2009, 02:31 PM
It was like a baby alien popping out of John Hurt's belly ...

lmao :D too funny. Well at least it wasn't quite as violent, well not until later anyways. I think that was the most bruises I've ever had, all in good fun though. I haven't watched Alien in a while, I think I'll go through the series soon.

DYNACORD
06-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Akysha/Dominic used to live there. I'm gonna ask about that joint and get a different perspective. I'm sure of that. LOL.