PDA

View Full Version : CAPRI /CINNAMON hey any btg sets for this gurl???

btglover
06-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Hey Seanchai Or Any BTG Board Members . I'm Looking For More Of This Ebony Beauty. I've Only Seen Her SMS Set But Looking For More Out There. Heard She May Have An Earlier Set Here Or maybe YUM. It May Be Possibly Under Another Name. She Has Gone By Cinnamon Or Capri To Model ; Originally Out Of Chicago If That Helps At All. I Would Think She Would Have A Different Look If It's Been A Few Years Between shoots Thanks Guys.

kilakali
06-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Hey Seanchai Or Any BTG Board Members . I'm Looking For More Of This Ebony Beauty. I've Only Seen Her SMS Set But Looking For More Out There. Heard She May Have An Earlier Set Here Or maybe YUM. It May Be Possibly Under Another Name. She Has Gone By Cinnamon Or Capri To Model ; Originally Out Of Chicago If That Helps At All. I Would Think She Would Have A Different Look If It's Been A Few Years Between shoots Thanks Guys.

She went by the name of Amber on here i believe they took her set down. She now lives in Northern California. The pics you shown were from a shoot she did last year for strokers she pretty much looks like that now. She also has a website of her own coming soon.

DYNACORD
06-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Wow! She's beautiful.

drax131271
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
She went by the name of Amber on here i believe they took her set down. She now lives in Northern California. The pics you shown were from a shoot she did last year for strokers she pretty much looks like that now. She also has a website of her own coming soon.
that's amber oh my god i would not have guessed she's even more beautiful than before

Ms Remy M
06-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Is that the same girl that had the brief singing career and was in some foriegn comedy I can't remember the name of?

btglover
06-16-2009, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=kilakali;7440]She went by the name of Amber on here i believe they took her set down. She now lives in Northern California. The pics you shown were from a shoot she did last year for strokers she pretty much looks like that now. She also has a website of her own coming soon.[

yo kila thanks for the answer fam!!!!:cool:

btglover
06-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Wow! She's beautiful.

that's amber oh my god i would not have guessed she's even more beautiful than before

:D:D:D:D

hey drax got any of the amber prior incarnation to share?????;)

btglover
06-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Is that the same girl that had the brief singing career and was in some foriegn comedy I can't remember the name of?

i dnk that story remy. btw if you recall let me know ,that sounds interesting a story on it's on merits irregardless of which tgirl that could be. lol;)

btglover
08-02-2009, 07:16 AM
hey fam got more info on Cinnamoncapri. as stated by kali this beauty has a website and it's having it's premier as of tuesday. ahhhh lookout now!!!!! here is the link http//:cinnamoncapri.com/

thookie
08-02-2009, 08:26 AM
thanks for the info

kilakali
08-02-2009, 08:36 AM
She has transitioned nicely.

milkman1
08-02-2009, 11:50 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=647&name=Amber

her site still posted...

nycguy
08-06-2009, 07:20 AM

Your talking about Angelica Ross

Tony Vee
08-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Just wondering about her Strokers vid....did she bust a nut?
She's an awesome model, always hard as a rock but never could bust it.
:cool:

newport
08-06-2009, 07:18 PM
hey Seanchai Or Any Btg Board Members . I'm Looking For More Of This Ebony Beauty. I've Only Seen Her Sms Set But Looking For More Out There. Heard She May Have An Earlier Set Here Or Maybe Yum. It May Be Possibly Under Another Name. She Has Gone By Cinnamon Or Capri To Model ; Originally Out Of Chicago If That Helps At All. I Would Think She Would Have A Different Look If It's Been A Few Years Between Shoots Thanks Guys.

She Is Sexy And Thick

btglover
08-09-2009, 11:34 PM
nope T Vee.

kilakali
08-11-2009, 03:16 AM
nope T Vee.

You might want to check it out again she DOES cum. She milks it out then she rubs it on her breast. It wasnt a big glob but just enough that you can see she came.