PDA

View Full Version : Damn, my legs were shakin'

bigdicki
06-19-2009, 12:20 AM
I caught up with Candi Love and without getting all into it... lil' mamma is go-getter! Cool people too. And that ass she has is a perfect bubble. If she blows through your city, time with her is time well spent. ;)

GroobySteven
06-19-2009, 12:23 AM
She's so cute!

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 09:18 PM
I caught up with Candi Love and without getting all into it... lil' mamma is go-getter! Cool people too. And that ass she has is a perfect bubble. If she blows through your city, time with her is time well spent. ;)p

LMAO! This dont make no sense to me! I had no tits when I did my first photoshoot and I still was VERY PASSABLE and CLEAN! You got your nerve talking shit, bout how I was "Dominic" but still look like a WOMAN! I get calls from TGIRLS sayin that I turned them on, because I give them butch but they could never say I look like a man even if I wanted them too! This is your ideal........lol! Nuff said! You and some these Chasers are a HOTT azz mess! You quick to say what you dont like but just like a guy friend told me, niggaz will say anything! They find themselves doin what they said they wouldnt do!

TSSexyChanel
06-19-2009, 09:24 PM
p

LMAO! This dont make no sense to me! I had no tits when I did my first photoshoot and I still was VERY PASSABLE and CLEAN! You got your nerve talking shit, bout how I was "Dominic" but still look like a WOMAN! I get calls from TGIRLS sayin that I turned them on, because I give them butch but they could never say I look like a man even if I wanted them too! This is your ideal........lol! Nuff said! You and some these Chasers are a HOTT azz mess! You quick to say what dont like but just like a guy friend told me, niggaz will say anything! They find themselves doin what they said they wouldnt do!

And the fun begins LOL
Thank God too I have been so bored this seems to be a well deserved read. Imma just eat popcorn and watch. Chanel does so enjoy a good chuckle

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 09:31 PM
And the fun begins LOL
Thank God too I have been so bored this seems to be a well deserved read. Imma just eat popcorn and watch. Chanel does so enjoy a good chuckle

LOL! Hey Chanel

I havent heard from you in while!

TSSexyChanel
06-19-2009, 09:35 PM
LOL! Hey Chanel

I havent heard from you in while!

I am always lurkin round somewhere just some stuff is to nonsencial to even waste my font on these days. Chanel lives and lets live. The world needs all kinds to make it interesting even the folks that leave a bad taste in my mouth. Not pointing no fingers but if the Prada shoes fits they should buy two pair. :D

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 09:38 PM
I am always lurkin round somewhere just some stuff is to nonsencial to even waste my font on these days. Chanel lives and lets live. The world needs all kinds to make it interesting even the folks that leave a bad taste in my mouth. Not pointing no fingers but if the Prada shoes fits they should buy two pair. :D

What you talking about? Are you talkin about me?

TSSexyChanel
06-19-2009, 09:40 PM
What you talking about? Are you talkin about me?

I never that some of the stuff folks post with out hittin preview to see just how dumb is sounds. No shade to you I felt I had an in here on someone else so I ran with it. I am not always Miss Nice Man I have my cunty moments too. I am finna message you with my info so we can keep up. You look fab in this avatar.

LADYAKYSHA
06-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I never that some of the stuff folks post with out hittin preview to see just how dumb is sounds. No shade to you I felt I had an in here on someone else so I ran with it. I am not always Miss Nice Man I have my cunty moments too. I am finna message you with my info so we can keep up. You look fab in this avatar.

Okay Kool and thank you babes! You look hott azz usual 2!

GroobySteven
06-20-2009, 12:29 AM
p

LMAO! This dont make no sense to me! I had no tits when I did my first photoshoot and I still was VERY PASSABLE and CLEAN! You got your nerve talking shit, bout how I was "Dominic" but still look like a WOMAN! I get calls from TGIRLS sayin that I turned them on, because I give them butch but they could never say I look like a man even if I wanted them too! This is your ideal........lol! Nuff said! You and some these Chasers are a HOTT azz mess! You quick to say what you dont like but just like a guy friend told me, niggaz will say anything! They find themselves doin what they said they wouldnt do!

Who you talking to and what's this got to do with "Candi Love" ?

Ms Remy M
06-20-2009, 04:58 AM
lol It caught me by surprise at first as well. I think this is a case of cross-thread pollination :D Or perhaps a PM that's spilled into the public? I have the Kettle popcorn over here Chanel!! :)