PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Area Fetish Peep Party 2morrow

TSSexyChanel
06-19-2009, 11:55 PM
I have been attending Mistress Xena's monthly fetish party. It's been really nice and I thought I would share for anyone that is intersted in something fun to do. The party is RSVP and you will need to email her but I can say its at a Dungeon here in the Chicago Loop safe, clean, discreet and loaded with all kinds of toys and playthings. I will actually doin a shoot there in the future.

The info about the party this Saturday is on the site along with pics and vids from prior parties.

www.bondagenightchicago.com

GroobySteven
06-20-2009, 12:30 AM
Can't wait to see the shoot Chanel!

TSSexyChanel
06-21-2009, 10:10 AM
I am still wired from the evening and a little tipsy too and I had to tell someone. Unfortunately to protect the identities of the participants there are no cameras allowed. The evening was nice there were lots of hot folks there. The live shows were the absolute best seeing Mistress Xena fuck her little white subbies ass hole with a dildo on a drill almost ruined my tuck I was gettin so hard. Then this sexy black female got on the cross and exposed the most beautiful ass as Deviant Dom went thru an array of toys workin her ass over. Her partner who was next to me rubbing my feet and tellin me how much they both liked trannies and he wanted to get fucked had me charged up as well. Mistress Xena then took another white guy up on the cross and was whippin his ass with this gorgeous pantent leather flogger, one of you all should really buy me one but I digress, she then turns to us and says who wants this bitch. Me not wanting to be anti social wore his ass out for the better part of an hour as he thanked me and begged for more. Turning bright red as Mistress Xena giggled like a Japenese school girl. There were rope tying sessions, forced femme sessions you name it it was there. Chanel is pooped here are a few pics of me before I left they went ga ga about my outfit and were literally eatin out the crack of my ass.

TVSURFER
06-22-2009, 02:23 AM
You are such a BAD girl! I never heard of a ruined tuck before? Now that's rich as the flavor of coffee can get! You are the DIVA!
:cool:

TSSexyChanel
06-22-2009, 04:04 AM
You are such a BAD girl! I never heard of a ruined tuck before? Now that's rich as the flavor of coffee can get! You are the DIVA!
:cool:

It was a very touchy situation I had on victoria's secrets undies and we know its hard for victoria to keep my secret. LOL