PDA

View Full Version : solo or hard core which do you like

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-22-2009, 03:38 PM
hey guys i was just in la shooting new videos for a few dvd's and web site... i enjoyed the solo work but love the hard core... so my question do you find it more erotic for a girl 2 sit and imagine that your there with her feeling her or do you like it more watching me i mean them pounding out a guy.... just a question.... and looking forward to your answer:confused::confused::confused::D

Jaywon
06-22-2009, 04:01 PM
Do both, whatever you're in its all good

Ms Remy M
06-22-2009, 04:17 PM
I prefer girl on girl, nothing hotter than two hot chicks going at it. I don't find guys attractive at all, so the less I see of them the better. So tg/tg, tg/gg hardcore action is a plus or solo.

GroobyKrissy
06-22-2009, 05:27 PM
hey guys i was just in la shooting new videos for a few dvd's and web site... i enjoyed the solo work but love the hard core... so my question do you find it more erotic for a girl 2 sit and imagine that your there with her feeling her or do you like it more watching me i mean them pounding out a guy.... just a question.... and looking forward to your answer:confused::confused::confused::D

I think solo shoots should be more glamour oriented... nice clothes, etc. or at least have a theme to them. I dislike solo photo shoots when basically all that's going on is the model stripping off clothes and looking bored.

Hardcore shoots are definitely the place to loose the clothes and get it on!

I would think that most people actually join a site for Hardcore content but I could be wrong :)

TSSexyChanel
06-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I prefer girl on girl, nothing hotter than two hot chicks going at it. I don't find guys attractive at all, so the less I see of them the better. So tg/tg, tg/gg hardcore action is a plus or solo.

LOL you silly but I agree. Men are always like an akward prop in a video to me

TSSexyChanel
06-22-2009, 07:32 PM

Look at my niece. Love you muffin. I prefer action. I am like Remy too I am kinda over men I will be shooting with a few genetic females soon and I am totally into the fetish scene myself you know me. Gonna be hard to watch my niece but from what I see from the preview pics I might just have to check this movie out. J'adore fetish

DYNACORD
06-22-2009, 09:52 PM
I like both. But, I do like the hardcore better. Watching a TS have her way with a guy is ok if he shows somekind of sign that he's enjoying it or wiggling in PAIN. LOL. Now the site of a TS doing a GG, that's smoking hot. Did it once with my lover and it was a site to behold. "Hell yes". My poor brain!

Handandsom
06-22-2009, 11:30 PM
What the hell happen in here, i leave for a few days and people are loosing there mind.
The hardcore scenes are definitely the way to go, of course if you Ms Nat... are getting served/serviced; how ever you like to receive it. As far as a scene with you giving, unless it is give and take; more so take; then i'd prefer the solo w/ toy :).

junintoiro
06-23-2009, 05:34 AM
What the hell happen in here, i leave for a few days and people are loosing there mind.
The hardcore scenes are definitely the way to go, of course if you Ms Nat... are getting served/serviced; how ever you like to receive it. As far as a scene with you giving, unless it is give and take; more so take; then i'd prefer the solo w/ toy :).

Wow I agree with some one! especially the last part. "solo w/toy". The girls on BTG are 'cute'; 'pretty'; 'beautiful' ect. but some of their posing is boring. your hot even clothed ;);)

ballznnutzz
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM

My sentiments exactly. Sol, tg/tg, tg/gg or solo. No men and if they have to be in it they should be giving not receiving. And to the chicks doing the solos scenes lub it up or you will get rug burn. :D

bigdicki
06-23-2009, 01:07 PM
Hardcore all the way, but is there any chance of the dude pounding YOU out Natalia?:D

vnda22
06-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Your solo scene here on BTG was hot, and I would also love to see you do another one with a dildo, but...I can't wait for those hardcore scenes you did with PK to come out!:p It seems you lean towards topping, which is cool, but I hope you also do a hardcore here on BTG, that has you giving and taking. Your solo vid here had a little part in it where you gave a demo of your dick-riding technique, and I REALLY want to see you doing that in a real scene.:D

Either way, I feel like we can't lose with you. Even if you never did a hardcore, that BEAUTIFUL body of yours is enough for me to pay the price of admission. I love that you're not afraid to have an athletic body, and I hope you continue the hard work it probably took to get it.

drax131271
06-24-2009, 01:30 AM
would luv to see u giving it to guys

thookie
06-24-2009, 02:55 AM
Hardcore for the most part, but some do pull off the amazing solo every once and a while.:p

illuno
06-24-2009, 03:36 AM
Hardcore for the most part, but some do pull off the amazing solo every once and a while.:p

Yeah I concur, definitely hardcore, but sometimes the solos are cool. tg on tg is also cool. Guy on TG is cool too that way I can pretend I'm the guy:D.

bibba
06-25-2009, 06:36 AM
both you did great in both of them and we want more:)

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-25-2009, 06:26 PM
both you did great in both of them and we want more:)
you got it i am moving 2 vegas so u will see alot more of me on film...now thats is id you guys want to see them....

kilakali
06-26-2009, 02:04 AM
you got it i am moving 2 vegas so u will see alot more of me on film...now thats is id you guys want to see them....

Hey Nat good to hear you movin to the west since we will be neighbors now dinners on me.:cool:

bibba
06-26-2009, 07:59 PM
very nice i will be visiting vegas hopefully sometime in the summer:)

unknown5
06-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I would like to see hardcore of her getting fucked rather than vica versa.

sweetdickb
06-29-2009, 06:54 AM
I like the solo

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-29-2009, 07:36 AM
thank you guys for tell me hat you like... and also i was at the pride event in chicago and a guy came to me ad saod i have been waiting to see you i didnt know yo were so small lol.. i want to thank him cause he was very nice and respectful.... and i hope you like my work with transexdomination.com and bob's tgirl, and transex xtc with joey