PDA

View Full Version : Some Guys Are So Lucky....

ROC
08-08-2008, 12:08 AM
dayum I Wish I Was Him...lol

Ms Remy M
08-08-2008, 04:16 AM
Yep, that's the pair I was referring to in the other thread

MrKnockOut
08-08-2008, 04:42 PM
dayum I Wish I Was Him...lol

Dude, you live in NYC...capital of the FINE ASS TS universe. On top of that, you actually have clubs up there that cater to TS. Shit, i'd need a backup dick if I lived in NYC. Try moving to Maryland/Baltimore to find out what the pitts really look like.

ty-clone
08-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Dude, you live in NYC...capital of the FINE ASS TS universe. On top of that, you actually have clubs up there that cater to TS. Shit, i'd need a backup dick if I lived in NYC. Try moving to Maryland/Baltimore to find out what the pitts really look like.
NY is not that great, FL & ATL got much better tgirls

Ms Remy M
08-09-2008, 06:29 AM
I think ATL gets a lot of traffic by great Tgirls, I don't know about the actual residents though. There are some great gals that live there, don't get me wrong, but only judging by DirtySouth's models most of them actually live somewhere else and are passing through ATL. Would you agree Dirt Diggler?

bxboy1984
08-09-2008, 08:12 PM
nyc is good for girls of every color, but the DC/maryland area and ATL are black TG heaven.
the girls who rep ATL usually live in the suburbs to avoid some of the city hassles, but still enjoy the good parts of the city.

Mistadeeds
08-12-2008, 12:21 AM

If the price is right you can be him!:D

Frisco, Bay area, L.A. and Southern Cali is the host with the most! Every race,shape and levels of freakiness ;)

And if you wanna get international,vist Italy. For some reasons gurls from around the world migrate there to peddle their whares:cool:

Thats my $ worth on the subject.

kilakali
08-12-2008, 05:10 AM
If the price is right you can be him!:D

Frisco, Bay area, L.A. and Southern Cali is the host with the most! Every race,shape and levels of freakiness ;)

And if you wanna get international,vist Italy. For some reasons gurls from around the world migrate there to peddle their whares:cool:

Thats my $ worth on the subject.

I have to agree to a certain extent L.A. is best overall for GG's. The level of freakiness is almost on par with Brasil. I cant even count how many times i have been invited to be with a GG and a tgirl at the sametime. I have been to every major city in the U.S. and never seen anything that reminds me of Sao Paulo except for L.A.