PDA

View Full Version : Natalia's set is worth the membership fee

vnda22
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
This post is on the long side, but the moderators say they want feed back, so here it is.

I just peeped Natalia coxxx's new hardcore set over on transsexdomination, and it was WELL worth the cost of joining the site. Some ladies that venture into domination vids never look comfortable. Their performances wind up being lack-luster, because they're out of their element, and you can tell that they know it. Natalia is the opposite. She is perfectly suited for the domination genre, and it shows. Saying the sub in this vid got owned, is not simply an expression.:D She fucks and verbally dominates this guy in a way that makes it look like she's taken complete ownership of him.

Natalia's attitude is perfect. She knows how to raise her voice without SCREAMING(something a lot of doms don't seem to know how to do), and she talks without cussing excessively. Some doms seem to think the best way for them to convey meanness, is for them to blurt cuss-words as much as they can. I like dirty talk, but it gets old pretty fast when it looks forced. I think Natalia's style is more menacing and sexy.

She made him worship her feet, legs, and of course, her cock. If you enjoy seeing a beautiful lady make a man gag on her, you will love this scene. She repeatedly shoves her cock into his throat. It also looks like she got a lot of experience with flogging, and she seemed to enjoy doing it.

Then, there is the fuckin'! Natalia was HANDELIN' this dude.:p Her power-fucking was relentless, and she was steady talkin shit to the sub. You knew she was working him, by the out-of-breath way he was forced to tell her whose ass it was! I especially loved it when she started stroking his cock while she was pounding him. This wasn't done in a sensual way, but in a way that just seemed to reinforce her ownership of him. She ends it by sitting on his chest, and nuttin' in his face.

Everything about Natalia's game is top-noch. If you love seeing beautiful BTG's topping guys, and can manage the price of admission, you can't go wrong, imo.

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-27-2009, 07:38 PM
thank you so much i am just glad i was able to make your day... stay tuned for more to come...

TVSURFER
06-28-2009, 06:44 PM
This post is on the long side, but the moderators say they want feed back, so here it is.

I just peeped Natalia coxxx's new hardcore set over on transsexdomination, and it was WELL worth the cost of joining the site. Some ladies that venture into domination vids never look comfortable. Their performances wind up being lack-luster, because they're out of their element, and you can tell that they know it. Natalia is the opposite. She is perfectly suited for the domination genre, and it shows. Saying the sub in this vid got owned, is not simply an expression.:D She fucks and verbally dominates this guy in a way that makes it look like she's taken complete ownership of him.

Natalia's attitude is perfect. She knows how to raise her voice without SCREAMING(something a lot of doms don't seem to know how to do), and she talks without cussing excessively. Some doms seem to think the best way for them to convey meanness, is for them to blurt cuss-words as much as they can. I like dirty talk, but it gets old pretty fast when it looks forced. I think Natalia's style is more menacing and sexy.

She made him worship her feet, legs, and of course, her cock. If you enjoy seeing a beautiful lady make a man gag on her, you will love this scene. She repeatedly shoves her cock into his throat. It also looks like she got a lot of experience with flogging, and she seemed to enjoy doing it.

Then, there is the fuckin'! Natalia was HANDELIN' this dude.:p Her power-fucking was relentless, and she was steady talkin shit to the sub. You knew she was working him, by the out-of-breath way he was forced to tell her whose ass it was! I especially loved it when she started stroking his cock while she was pounding him. This wasn't done in a sensual way, but in a way that just seemed to reinforce her ownership of him. She ends it by sitting on his chest, and nuttin' in his face.

Everything about Natalia's game is top-noch. If you love seeing beautiful BTG's topping guys, and can manage the price of admission, you can't go wrong, imo.
Very good review!
:cool:

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-29-2009, 07:40 AM
i tried to be myself and pk let me just be who i really am a woman in control of her life her money and her men..... lol i just enjoy the cam and love to her the feed back from people and thoes who are true fans thank you again to dirty, pk, bob, and joey