Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0

girls livin' large

So I met this new girl under, er, suspicious circumstances. We had an interesting conversation and for some reason (and I usually don't ask this to someone I just met) I asked her if she had ever been in love. She said yes, once, and became animated as she told her story: A guy in his late 60s who was rich met her in a gay club in NYC. She was only 16 at the time they met ! They ended up living together in his mansion in the Hamptons for 3 years. They travelled to Europe, the Caribbean, and all over the US. She said they were "living large", had maids, butlers, chauffers. Finally, the guy got sick and his family had to move in, and she had to leave. Then he died. What a bitter-sweet story ! And I suppose it may have been fabricated but it sounded real.

She proceeded to ask me to be her "regular" and gave me her phone number. She lives in a dive hotel with 2 other TSs. I'm not sure I'll see her again but I'd like to continue our interview. I'm curious if that's the ONLY time she's "been in love".

Another aberrant snapshot of the life.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Left Out

It could have happened. And I'm sure the family had something to do about her moving out. But, why didn't her lover leave something on the side for her in or outside of his will? Hmmmmm!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mrf View Post
    so I Met This New Girl Under, Er, Suspicious Circumstances. We Had An Interesting Conversation And For Some Reason (and I Usually Don't Ask This To Someone I Just Met) I Asked Her If She Had Ever Been In Love. She Said Yes, Once, And Became Animated As She Told Her Story: A Guy In His Late 60s Who Was Rich Met Her In A Gay Club In Nyc. She Was Only 16 At The Time They Met ! They Ended Up Living Together In His Mansion In The Hamptons For 3 Years. They Travelled To Europe, The Caribbean, And All Over The Us. She Said They Were "living Large", Had Maids, Butlers, Chauffers. Finally, The Guy Got Sick And His Family Had To Move In, And She Had To Leave. Then He Died. What A Bitter-sweet Story ! And I Suppose It May Have Been Fabricated But It Sounded Real.

She Proceeded To Ask Me To Be Her "regular" And Gave Me Her Phone Number. She Lives In A Dive Hotel With 2 Other Tss. I'm Not Sure I'll See Her Again But I'd Like To Continue Our Interview. I'm Curious If That's The Only Time She's "been In Love".

Another Aberrant Snapshot Of The Life.
    I'm With Dynacord....wanna Read More...this Bitter-sweet Story..dig Deeper Mr.f!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    man ive heard all kinds of these sugar daddy boyfriend/husband/lover/stories over the years the key component in all the narratives is the COINS!!!!! i know a couple of girls on here from home,who both had lil ol bald white fat bottom sugar daddies...one had some international intrigue with her man too...i know this pageant queen who lived with the aforementioned type for 12years!!when he finally passed away he did leave her the house and car,much to the anger of his family...

Thumbs Up/Down
    I was also wondering why she didn't get an inheritance since he was effectively her husband. (If the story is legit.) That seems unfair !

Thumbs Up/Down

Fairness!

Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    I was also wondering why she didn't get an inheritance since he was effectively her husband. (If the story is legit.) That seems unfair !
    You are right! It is unfair if the story is true. I think anyone, who is a genuine
    person, would want their lover to be taken care of, especially if you have the wealth and they do not. I know I am. But it does take all kinds to make this world go around.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    You are right! It is unfair if the story is true. I think anyone, who is a genuine
    person, would want their lover to be taken care of, especially if you have the wealth and they do not. I know I am. But it does take all kinds to make this world go around.
    Or the guy go some hot ass for the last years of his life and she got to live like a princess.
    What's unfair about that?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Or the guy go some hot ass for the last years of his life and she got to live like a princess.
    What's unfair about that?
    Well if she were an adult and they had made an arrangement such that it was understood it would be this way, then maybe it's fair. But it seems to me if you tell someone you "love" them and let them stay in your house 3 years, that person should go into the Will and get a substantial fraction of the Estate. That's what I'd do, although on the other hand I would never fall in love with someone more than 15 years younger than me -- that's ridiculous.

But clearly I don't know enough about the case to speculate further. It just piqued my curiosity. However, I've decided it's not my business, so I won't be asking her much about this if I see her again.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    Well if she were an adult and they had made an arrangement such that it was understood it would be this way, then maybe it's fair. But it seems to me if you tell someone you "love" them and let them stay in your house 3 years, that person should go into the Will and get a substantial fraction of the Estate. That's what I'd do, although on the other hand I would never fall in love with someone more than 15 years younger than me -- that's ridiculous.

But clearly I don't know enough about the case to speculate further. It just piqued my curiosity. However, I've decided it's not my business, so I won't be asking her much about this if I see her again.

Would she have "fallen in love" with 60+ yr old guy, if he didn't have a big house to put her up in and give her everything she needed?

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking 60 Years!

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Would she have "fallen in love" with 60+ yr old guy, if he didn't have a big house to put her up in and give her everything she needed?
    Most likely not. But as Mr. F said, we definitely don't know everything about this story. It's interesting though. But, we could make up a bunch of shit and make a new more interesting story out of it. "LMAO"