Thread: 10 BTG Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0

10 BTG Years

Seanchai;

Any BTG anniversary plans in the works? Won't it be 10 full years coming up soon? Seems like it launched in November timeframe?? Just curious...either way, here's to 10 more and more and more!!!!!

DrD

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    I don't know if it's been 10 years yet, but it's been awhile. I still remember the day the BTG site was born and a link appeared on the Yum site. Well, I think I remember it that way. And it's been N years of pleasure ever since, whatever N is.

Yes, we need some kind of celebration.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    I don't know if it's been 10 years yet, but it's been awhile. I still remember the day the BTG site was born and a link appeared on the Yum site. Well, I think I remember it that way. And it's been N years of pleasure ever since, whatever N is.

Yes, we need some kind of celebration.
    Yup it's definitely 10 yrs this year. Just not sure of the month, remember it well because I had just relocated to DC and was getting acqauinted with the 5th & K stroll track. Wow, some wild nites in the DC streets...good times

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    * * bump

anything goin on?

Re-shoot requests:

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Bump ... not at 10 yrs yet!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Reshoots

There also needs to be another shoot of Vanilla and another hard core of her being a bottom. That would be great as well

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Bump ... not at 10 yrs yet!
    Oh OK........

Re-shoot requests: