Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

Cool A week of ebony beauties

ANOTHER week, another barrage of Stateside ebony angels awaits us in this sensational update brought to you by BTG!

We start with a blistering hardcore exclusive featuring the stunning Vivian Spice and male talent Soldier Boi. In this eagerly anticipated scene, busty babe Vivian takes her guys thick length like a true pro until it all gets too much and she erupts a red hot load of girl pearls on herself whilst being penetrated - not to be missed! Sizzling Floridian Barbie Que turns up the heat in her second set; cute and curvaceous this 40D babe returns to shake that big ol' sexy bootie. It's a double whammy for our curvy fans this week as New Jersey girl Sexy Lexy makes her 9th showing; she first appeared with us back in 2008 and it aint hard to see why we keep asking her back. Lisa Stays Hard is a petite princess from Kansas with some serious potential to go far; top-to-toe adorable with big luscious cock sucking lips and an impressive cut of meat in the basement (seriously, check this girl out!). We have two absolute knockout new girls this week starting with yet another Buddy babe - Model of the Month Tyra Alice is a towering sensation from LA who is set to make some serious waves with her flawless physique and devastating beauty; this girl just oozes femininity and is destined for big things. Finally, Omar Wax presents sexy Texan Jewel - a dazzling top with suckable puffy nipples and captivating smile. "I love to get down with a freaky guy. Turn-ons include tall, muscular roughneck types. I lean more towards my dominate side and unselfish when it comes to complete satisfaction in the bedroom" says debut babe Jewel. Damn, she's already a star in our eyes.........
    Attached Images Attached Images

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 226/2
    Given: 163/0
    Really like Jewel. Very sexy. Pretty, with nice smooth, muscular legs. Love her dark nipples. I prefer a cut cock---looks delicious!! Would love to be her bottom.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0
    i love sexy lexy i need an update shoot of her i would love to meet her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 74/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by poohdice View Post
    i love sexy lexy i need an update shoot of her i would love to meet her
    Perhaps a 3some with her