Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

STARLET ALERT: Meet Jade Venus

WOW! Presenting one of the hottest breakthrough models of 2020 who just exploded onto the scene with her XXX introduction!! Meet mouth watering newbie Jade Venus who as if from nowhere, landed on our desks this week and was rushed out for her GroobyGirls debut. This chick is FIRE and we’re already in discussions with her further work but for now, enjoy her getting fucked for the very first time – courtesy of Chris Epic and Buddy Wood!

UNMISSABLE TRAILER HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 546/4
    Given: 1,764/1
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobyMike View Post
    WOW! Presenting one of the hottest breakthrough models of 2020 who just exploded onto the scene with her XXX introduction!! Meet mouth watering newbie Jade Venus who as if from nowhere, landed on our desks this week and was rushed out for her GroobyGirls debut. This chick is FIRE and we’re already in discussions with her further work but for now, enjoy her getting fucked for the very first time – courtesy of Chris Epic and Buddy Wood!

UNMISSABLE TRAILER HERE
    Jade Venus Is Gorgeous.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    So far my vote for model of 2021. She's a great top which is a change from the previous few "it" girls. Cherry Mavrik is putting out a lot of content too though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Anyone know who the asian girl is at the beginning of the video?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    SakiCruise.com

But she's Grooby's production manager and also the designer of all our tshirts, cards, etc.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    I think she's sealed up my vote for model of 2021. Seen her do it all this year - tg on gg, on tg, on guy, solo stuff. Her topping scenes are just stellar. She brings energy to a scene. Definitely grooby star

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 546/4
    Given: 1,764/1
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    I think she's sealed up my vote for model of 2021. Seen her do it all this year - tg on gg, on tg, on guy, solo stuff. Her topping scenes are just stellar. She brings energy to a scene. Definitely grooby star
    Completely Agree.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    I have just joined forum, I wish I’d found Grooby when it first started and discovered these talented lass’s when you do. Here now and holy fuck Hade is a mega star. I haven’t seen it but had she ever destroyed Aubrey Kate, that would be hot, may have already happened but little old perth Australia.5F13D112-4AE4-45E0-B9D0-1D6129C0389B.jpeg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!