I have probably watched a couple dozen or more VR scenes from different studios and have been searching high and low trying to find a scene where it simulates me the viewer giving oral to the model. From what I can tell it just doesn't exist and I can't figure out why. How has this not been done yet? It seems like every vr scene is the same, model gives viewer oral, climbs on top for cowgirl sex, maybe turns around for reverse cg, then its either doggy or missionary and cumshots to end. The whole time her cock is at least an arms length or more away from the camera. There are even some scenes where the camera is placed on the male model's stomach while she fucks him in missionary. In these scenes I get a better closeup of his dick than hers....WHAT THE FUCK??? Why can't the model get her cock right up close to camera for a few minutes to give the impression that I'm sucking her off? Who the hell would have sex with a beautiful TS and not want to give her oral? Why has this not been done...what am I overlooking and missing?

And it seems like most of the solo scenes have a stationary camera set up 6-8 feet away from where the model is. Again...WHAT THE FUCK? Why can't part of the scene be from right between the models legs so the viewer gets a closeup view as she strokes herself? I want to feel like I can reach out and grab her cock and stroke it for her, not like I'm sitting on a stool in the corner of the room watching her.

Some studios are doing female facesitting and upskirt scenes and some even have pissing right on the camera so there must be protective cases or systems to protect the cameras against damage from fluids. I would love to see some similar TS scenes. It should be fairly simple and easy to do, place the camera down on the floor, have the model kneel down or squat over the camera and play with herself. Maybe even have her cum on the camera to simulate giving the viewer a facial.

Virtual Reality is supposed to be immersive and make you feel like you're there and part of the action and for me a lot of the tgirl scenes out there don't do that.

It seems like groobyvr and other trans studios aren't trying anything new and have stopped innovating. Is it because the trans VR genre is very niche and not popular enough to be profitable?