iluvshemalefeet

Femout Girls VR?

LOVING the VR material. Closest I can get at the moment to being next to all these hot t-girls. I was wondering, any chance for some femout girls in VR? That would be PHENOMENAL. I'd love to experience simulated sex in VR with t-girls early in their transition and truly all-natural. Pretty please??

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Unlikely.
    The cost to produce the VR is more than most scenes and the potential sales of a Femout girl compared to a large star doesn't make it a viable proposition for us. There have been a few graduates from the VR and earlier in transition models already.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 0/0
    I often travel to Thailand and I also often use the services of transgender men. I found a website that shows how I want them to serve me https://www.nicolebdsm.com/. And it clearly shows me what to do. The good thing is that they learn quickly and try to give me maximum pleasure. Lately, I have started to feel less and less attractive to women I don't know what it is because, in theory, my sexual experiments should not reduce the attraction to the opposite sex. Maybe who knows about it please write. It bothers me since I am a married man.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by julianin; 10-09-2021 at 03:22 PM.