Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
Problem with this is that those are your personal favorites. Someone else has another mix, someone another and another guy just wants new girls every week, I saw you mentioning on Hungangels that using the same bevvy of models worked for Kink. Well - look at Kink now, they're gone, because they refused to seek out more models than the same handful who got stale.

Getting stellar models who give stellar performances is always the priority, but until you start shooting you don't know what you are going to get, even if they're returning models. Kink and Evil Angel might have a model there all day, and able to eventually get a 30 min scene out of her. Our business model is different, and sometimes it just doesn't work out as well as it should. The expectation that every set is going to be the perfect set for everyone is an impossible one to reach (often people don't even know what they want until they see it). The other issue is getting good male bottoms - they're difficult to find and work with - in fact, any reliable make models which is why you tend to see the same ones. 90% of the new ones, do a set or two before we realized they're useless.

'Known Tops' ? Like Chelsea Marie, Jade Venus, Melanie Brooks, Bella Vie, Cherry Mavrik? I'm sure we'll get some of those girls you mentioned, but the data and facts are, that if you can get good models that fit the scene, that haven't been seen everywhere else 100x, then they will sell better.
Hey I like all the ones you mentioned as well. But you're kinda saying two diff things at once bc you mentioned the most active performers out there which HAVE "been seen everywhere else". Soooo ya. And TSSeduction fell apart for a multitude of reasons, the notion of it eventually failing (like many) doesn't preclude my overall point of having some reliable performers. Do what y'all gonna do just offering my take. And ofc I'm going to suggest my personal faves. When I see girls I prefer I pay. That's just how it goes.