Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Steven as always! I’m never leaving!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,770/1
    Looking forward to seeing the upcoming Nicole Korsakova Scene for TGirl Tops.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Boy this thread really died when I left

So what's the progress - Are we getting the girls we requested?

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    Boy this thread really died when I left

So what's the progress - Are we getting the girls we requested?
    You didn't leave, you were kicked off.

To answer your question, some hopefully when the format is changed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    OK, I've pulled all subscriptions from your sites.

It's been over two months and still no concrete yes or no on what we asked for. Ive enjoyed a lot of yum's content over the years but Im not going to pay for subpar content. Fans made an offer of more money up front in exchange for the girls we want. Nothing's changed. Too many quality options out there now for me to deal with the headache of this.

To the community, good luck haha. It's been fun Knighthawk and Lifemember. Peace out yall ✌️

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    OK, I've pulled all subscriptions from your sites.

It's been over two months and still no concrete yes or no on what we asked for. Ive enjoyed a lot of yum's content over the years but Im not going to pay for subpar content. Fans made an offer of more money up front in exchange for the girls we want. Nothing's changed. Too many quality options out there now for me to deal with the headache of this.

To the community, good luck haha. It's been fun Knighthawk and Lifemember. Peace out yall ✌️
    You didn't have any active memberships, you claim to support us but you barely stay a member of any one site.

Negative.
    You're such an entitled whiner.

We build TgirlTops on the promise of support from the members who wanted it, and with the promise of getting the models we could for the site based on a) ability/want to work with us and b) availability to work with us. And that's exactly what we done. Tried to get a weekly update with a model who fit that critiera.
    We build this because you started demanding such content and with the promise it would be supported by enough members to make it worthwhile.
    Pretty much from the get-go you started throwing your dummy out the pram like the entitled brat you are, when not every set met your expectations. We've been over it multiple times, we can't get every model YOU want. The saddest thing about this whole experience, is that it shows that the vocal minority are the worst members. While other sites have grown substantially over the last few months, this site has remained stagnant - not because of the content, but because you and a few members who didn't put their money where their mouths were, had a snit over it not being perfect.

Fuck off and join another site, man. I'm tired of dealing with you inadequate ego issues and entitlement. We've got the majority to serve, who are growing the sites because they understand not every single set willl hit, but because we aim to and try out best to make every set hit, and they're willing to forgive a set or two as the others are hit the mark.

You're the biggest cry baby on here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    The Friday April 1st 2022 update for TGirl Tops starring Zariah Aura was Freaking Awesome And Smoking Hot,I loved how she was fucking Tony Orlando very hard in various positions,and i also loved the behind the scenes interview and would loved too see more of them. Looking forward to seeing more of Zariah Aura. Keep up the superb work Radius Dark and Grooby.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 04-04-2022 at 12:10 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes that was a hell of a scene! I was hoping that she would have a scene and she delivered! Tops becoming one of my favorites (site and scene type)

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Yes that was a hell of a scene! I was hoping that she would have a scene and she delivered! Tops becoming one of my favorites (site and scene type)
    Completely Agree Lifemember that Zariah Aura did delivered,and TGirl Tops is one of my favorite site and the scene is one of my favorites as well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Any chance we can get Jasmine Lotus? I saw a couple vids of her topping and she can use the Grooby magic