Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,875/1,120
    Given: 4,526/1

TGirl Tops: Exclusive Content

Bend over and take this news like a man! Tgirltops is now featuring 100% exclusive content.
    This means, every scene is shot specifically for Tgirlstops and will not appear on any other sites. This is the only website updating with weekly full length hardcore scenes that specializes in transgirls topping men – and if this is your thing, you need to come check it out.

Launching the exclusive content, we have a very special returning model in the much requested Patricia Hepburn topping Tony Orlando, in a cracking scene with plenty of bum fun, by Radius Dark.

TAKE THE HUGE FREE TOUR

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobyMike View Post
    Bend over and take this news like a man! Tgirltops is now featuring 100% exclusive content.
    This means, every scene is shot specifically for Tgirlstops and will not appear on any other sites. This is the only website updating with weekly full length hardcore scenes that specializes in transgirls topping men – and if this is your thing, you need to come check it out.

Launching the exclusive content, we have a very special returning model in the much requested Patricia Hepburn topping Tony Orlando, in a cracking scene with plenty of bum fun, by Radius Dark.

TAKE THE HUGE FREE TOUR
    Awesome news to hear that TGirlTops will be featuring 100% Exclusive Content,and every scene is shot specifically shot for TGirlTops,and will not appear on any other sites. I really have been enjoying the updates as well and very happy that i joined over 4 months ago. Thanks again Steven and Mike Grooby and Grooby Team for listening to your members and creating this phenomenal website. Keep up the superb work Grooby.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-23-2021 at 07:53 AM.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Thanks for the support.

We've a target membership number we need to reach so this site isn't losing us money, and we're quite a way off it - so anything you can do to share or promote this site helps. Or, simply by being active on the sites by rating and commenting helps create a sense of community which keeps people on the sites.
    Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Nice! I had an issue but I joined back up. My hope was exclusive content and perfect way to kick it off with Ms Hepburn.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    The sites been good so far but could be better. I like seeing performers try topping for first time so that's been cool, but can we get some performers that are known tops too? Angela Longcock had a fire shoot w grooby where she topped a guy once and we've never gotten another. I'd love to see her back.

I think really tailoring it to the crowd that likes tgirls who top is important for it to succeed. So hung tops would be kinda helpful. Again, I've liked it but these things would ensure more success IMO.

Angela Longcock, Scarlett Peggings, Casey Kisses, Mistress Venom, Aspen Brooks, Salina Samone, etc. These gals are all fire at topping and I think are pretty big favorites for those who like this content. If there was a site that had that lineup of girls every week, I'm never leaving.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by corbindallas; 10-11-2021 at 07:51 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Thanks for the support.

We've a target membership number we need to reach so this site isn't losing us money, and we're quite a way off it - so anything you can do to share or promote this site helps. Or, simply by being active on the sites by rating and commenting helps create a sense of community which keeps people on the sites.
    Thanks
    You're Welcome Steven Grooby. And i will continue being active on the site by rating and posting comments about the updates and helping to create a sense of community. And will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming scenes for the site. Thanks for taking the time to respond i appreciate it. Keep up the superb work Steven Grooby and Grooby Team.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 10-23-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Is this one included in the vip package? Just checking since I’m unable to login, thanks!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Is this one included in the vip package? Just checking since I’m unable to login, thanks!
    Yes. Email customerservice@grooby.com thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks as always Steven!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    The sites been good so far but could be better. I like seeing performers try topping for first time so that's been cool, but can we get some performers that are known tops too? Angela Longcock had a fire shoot w grooby where she topped a guy once and we've never gotten another. I'd love to see her back.

I think really tailoring it to the crowd that likes tgirls who top is important for it to succeed. So hung tops would be kinda helpful. Again, I've liked it but these things would ensure more success IMO.

Angela Longcock, Scarlett Peggings, Casey Kisses, Mistress Venom, Aspen Brooks, Salina Samone, etc. These gals are all fire at topping and I think are pretty big favorites for those who like this content. If there was a site that had that lineup of girls every week, I'm never leaving.
    Problem with this is that those are your personal favorites. Someone else has another mix, someone another and another guy just wants new girls every week, I saw you mentioning on Hungangels that using the same bevvy of models worked for Kink. Well - look at Kink now, they're gone, because they refused to seek out more models than the same handful who got stale.

Getting stellar models who give stellar performances is always the priority, but until you start shooting you don't know what you are going to get, even if they're returning models. Kink and Evil Angel might have a model there all day, and able to eventually get a 30 min scene out of her. Our business model is different, and sometimes it just doesn't work out as well as it should. The expectation that every set is going to be the perfect set for everyone is an impossible one to reach (often people don't even know what they want until they see it). The other issue is getting good male bottoms - they're difficult to find and work with - in fact, any reliable make models which is why you tend to see the same ones. 90% of the new ones, do a set or two before we realized they're useless.

'Known Tops' ? Like Chelsea Marie, Jade Venus, Melanie Brooks, Bella Vie, Cherry Mavrik? I'm sure we'll get some of those girls you mentioned, but the data and facts are, that if you can get good models that fit the scene, that haven't been seen everywhere else 100x, then they will sell better.