Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,105/4
    Given: 0/0
    Yes!!!!! You guys are killing it! Happy holidays!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 605/121
    Given: 607/8
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    Smfh guys... That scene this week was trash.

I'll ask again bc I get so confused. Why don't we get top scenes from girls who actually top? The girl this week is from BTGs. Couldn't we get like idk Mistress Venom? She's also from that site and her OF is nothing but her topping, yet she's never done a hardcore for grooby?! Guys wtf.

She was model of the month for BTG just last October. This is what I mean when I said earlier it seems like some of the model choices are bizarre. There's certain girls it would seem a no brainer to bring in.

The girl this week Alaya wasn't even hard, didn't say a word and the vid was 17 mins. PLEASE grooby bring in Mistress Venom. There's plenty of other examples of girls if I need to.

Who is making the casting choices?

Attachment 39996
    Your passive-aggressiveness is getting tiring.
    I appreciate your custom, but as I've explained countless times, we don't sit in a studio, with a book of casting choices, and slots available to fill them in. We shoot whose available in the right place, at the right time, and who we think is going to make for a decent shoot. A week before we were late on the update as it was that difficult to get a scene put together.

If you want perfectly cast, perfect shoots each and every time - which I agree would be nice - we could do it. but the budget would have to change and we'd be down to maybe 1 set a month.

Chill out.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 605/121
    Given: 607/8
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Your passive-aggressiveness is getting tiring.
    I appreciate your custom, but as I've explained countless times, we don't sit in a studio, with a book of casting choices, and slots available to fill them in. We shoot whose available in the right place, at the right time, and who we think is going to make for a decent shoot. A week before we were late on the update as it was that difficult to get a scene put together.

If you want perfectly cast, perfect shoots each and every time - which I agree would be nice - we could do it. but the budget would have to change and we'd be down to maybe 1 set a month.

Chill out.

Tell you what.
    Here's an idea I was working on.

You and a bunch of members, get together and get the budget together to shoot the model YOU want with the male performer YOU want by the producer YOU want.
    I'll buy it off you at our current rate, and then split any future sales if it gets released on DVD, VOD, etc.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,105/4
    Given: 0/0
    Alexander please send our high praises to Nova, and hopefully the male talent is down for more scenes. I just rewatched! So good!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 338/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Yes!!!!! You guys are killing it! Happy holidays!
    Completely Agree.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!