Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by corbindallas View Post
    Seeing Lisa Stays Hard return makes me crave a top scene from her. Just throwing it out there haha

I like her doing an interracial scene. My favorite hardcore from her was the same.
    Would also love to see another top scene from Lisa Stays Hard.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/4
    Given: 37/6
    Wow Melanie Brooks just brought a terrific performance on this week's update. She's so effortless in her banter and command of the scene. Plenty of positions, even telling Radius "you're next" haha. She's got a lot of moxie and I love it. She might be my front runner for performer of the year on TGT. 2 incredible scenes from her, and both relying on a strong performance.

melaniebrooks_tonyorlandohc.rd.011.jpgmelaniebrooks_tonyorlandohc.rd.115.jpg

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Wow Melanie Brooks just brought a terrific performance on this week's update. She's so effortless in her banter and command of the scene. Plenty of positions, even telling Radius "you're next" haha. She's got a lot of moxie and I love it. She might be my front runner for performer of the year on TGT. 2 incredible scenes from her, and both relying on a strong performance.

Completely agree that Melanie Brooks brought a terrific performance in this week's update for TGirl Tops, and was effortless in her banter and command of the scene. And also loved when she told Radius that he's next,and also agree and love that Melanie Brooks has alot of moxie. And is one my favorites as well.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    She might be my front runner for performer of the year on TGT. 2 incredible scenes from her, and both relying on a strong performance.

I think she's been an overlooked but great performer throughout her careeer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,639/18
    Given: 0/0
    Another great scene! This is becoming one of my favorite sites!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    Another great scene! This is becoming one of my favorite sites!!!
    Completely agree Lifemember that this week's update starring Pap Ki was a great scene. And TGirl Tops is one of my favorite sites as well.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yep overall a success for year 1. Idk if they listened or they're bringing Ariel Demure in by chance but THAT I'm excited for. She is a great top and arguably the best performer I see right now, with Jade Venus being in that conversation too.

I still want to see some of the super hung tops come into the fold. I always bang the drum for Angela Longcock but Mistress Venom is a no brainer to me as well. Both exclusively top. I kinda envisioned we'd have had a couple scenes from gals that fit that type already. But so far it's very top-lite I think. A lot more submissiveness from the gals chosen than I expected. When I message with fans of tg topping content they mention liking the total top types but maybe I'm the only vocal one on this forum? I think bc we're just happy to have a tg topping site that's current. But I'll still push this notion that the site would benefit from a bit more of a hardcore edge. The site is good but it can be even better in year 2 if they throw a bit of that ingredient in. A little more aggression sometimes. Chicks that can really lay it down. Idk that's my input still.

Last edited by corbindallas; 01-09-2022 at 08:20 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    This was my most anticipated scene when I saw Ariel was going to be directed by Radius for TGT, and MAN did it deliver. I'm going ahead and calling this the best scene on the site. It just is. Had everything I've been asking for. This should be the bar that scenes are measured to now.

It goes without saying Ariel needs to return. She's the kind of natural TOP I've been clamoring for. Just an effortless enthusiasm for these kind of scenes. Her personality is amazing as she refers to her cock as a bowling pin haha. And the sexiest smile of any performer out there! This gal is the new face of Tgirl Tops!

arieldemure_tonyorlandohc.rd.051.jpg

Thumbs Up/Down
    Again, more actual tops please.

We want Chyna.
    chynakenhc3.remy.133 (1).jpg

Grooby I got a dare for you. Right now I'm paying 3 months at a time on TGT. If you guys can bring a coming soon with Chyna and Angela Longcock I'll buy a year. Anyone else down? I wanna make some moves I'm getting impatient w this site.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 1/0
    I also would get the year!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!