Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 125/2
    Given: 44/2
    No problem of course... I forgot it... but I know carnival in Brasil is such a big event to stop many of all the other activities... when it's over you'll see which are the right available models for the upcoming shoots... now we can be more than happy and enjoy the updated hot stuff. Many thanks Louie for your quick and honest replies

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,301/7
    Given: 485/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MasuDA29XX View Post
    No problem of course... I forgot it... but I know carnival in Brasil is such a big event to stop many of all the other activities... when it's over you'll see which are the right available models for the upcoming shoots... now we can be more than happy and enjoy the updated hot stuff. Many thanks Louie for your quick and honest replies
    Actually carnival is pure hell for me, too much noise and crazy shit LOL

This week we ll have 2 sets with pantyhose and 1 ll be a 2 Stars set

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Actually carnival is pure hell for me, too much noise and crazy shit LOL

This week we ll have 2 sets with pantyhose and 1 ll be a 2 Stars set
    I had read somewhere that this year the carnival would be postponed to April

Anyway, many thanks Louie for the double pantyhose sets as promised this week nothing compares with the exciting vision of a beautiful pantyhosed ass and a hard cock slowly but rentlessly pounding deep a submissive guy... taken and owned in horse position, balls deep, her toned leg muscles tensed and veiled with sheer nylon... hearing her moanings...very hot! Welcome back beautiful Mia Bahianinha, she has beautiful face, body, wonderful legs and feet... please in next pantyhose sets make your hot models show their nyloned feet, I think I'm not the only foot lover here...
    I stay tuned (and horny)

Thumbs Up/Down
    I had read somewhere that this year the carnival would be postponed to April

Anyway, many thanks Louie for the double pantyhose sets as promised this week nothing compares with the exciting vision of a beautiful pantyhosed ass and a hard cock slowly but rentlessly pounding deep a submissive guy... taken and owned in horse position, balls deep, her toned leg muscles tensed and veiled with sheer nylon... hearing her moanings...very hot! Welcome back beautiful Mia Bahianinha, she has beautiful face, body, wonderful legs and feet... please in next pantyhose sets make your hot models show their nyloned feet, I think I'm not the only foot lover here...
    I stay tuned (and horny)
    The official party with parades was postponed but holidays and popular street parties still the same and lots happen in those days. I was in 1 private with a HOT TS and had great time in this carnival but so far of the crazy street mess

274679687_7141756285865517_7907872177617688424_n.jpg

Thumbs Up/Down
    The official party with parades was postponed but holidays and popular street parties still the same and lots happen in those days. I was in 1 private with a HOT TS and had great time in this carnival but so far of the crazy street mess

I see... good choice Louie her face tells about great fun

Thumbs Up/Down

Is that beauty Eveline Moura?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yes correct Louie!
    Mine are not only fantasies... what I'm sharing are things I like to do in my real encounters with TGirls... one of the things I look first are: the right, sultry and intriguing face... her legs and feet, especially if she wears stockings or pantyhose... and of course if she has a hard cock and she likes to use it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    When I see a TGirl like her I can't resist and have to give her pleasure with no limits...
    I met many of these girls who asked me to kiss, smell and lick their feet... probably testing if I could be also a good slave for the night and ready to do anything... anyway, I really like when they take their nylon stockings/pantyhose on during sex
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Carnival mess apart, it should be so hot there the last thing you could ask to your models is to wear stocking or pantyhose... I've never been in Brasil unfortunately but probably girls and TGirl normally don't like to wear them in everyday life... maybe on special occasions... but as you know, transgression consists precisely in doing what you do not normally do... in fact I believe that if they all go around bare-legged and even one uses stockings, that one is noticed precisely for this detail among all the others, maybe not because she's the most beautiful but simply because she looks different ...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MasuDA29XX; 03-03-2022 at 02:09 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Carnival mess apart, it should be so hot there the last thing you could ask to your models is to wear stocking or pantyhose... I've never been in Brasil unfortunately but probably girls and TGirl normally don't like to wear them in everyday life... maybe on special occasions... but as you know, transgression consists precisely in doing what you do not normally do... in fact I believe that if they all go around bare-legged and even one uses stockings, that one is noticed precisely for this detail among all the others, maybe not because she's the most beautiful but simply because she looks different ...
    I m not sure about use pantyhose in face lll be my focus but i ll work better pantyhose with a famous hung TS that dony shoot for me for long time and ll get something ll make u and more guys happy. Remember i need think in more general approach tastes in my scenes