Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 123/2
    Given: 44/2
    Warmly welcome to the upcoming pantyhose updates, I see another interesting duo (Marcela & Yasmin) and hung Mia Bahianinha exciting solo... Many thanks Louie!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MasuDA29XX View Post
    Warmly welcome to the upcoming pantyhose updates, I see another interesting duo (Marcela & Yasmin) and hung Mia Bahianinha exciting solo... Many thanks Louie!
    You re so welcome, mate

Thumbs Up/Down
    ... And many thanks again for the new Melissa Azuaga's hot pantyhose set/video!! She's so hot, wish I could be her boyfriend!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Please Louie in next solo and hardcore pantyhose videos I'd like watching also their nyloned feet if possible... I have a fetish for hot and possibly hung Tgirls with large feet... I know I'm weird, but I like to smell and lick them sorry, both in active or in passive role...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Please Louie in next solo and hardcore pantyhose videos I'd like watching also their nyloned feet if possible... I have a fetish for hot and possibly hung Tgirls with large feet... I know I'm weird, but I like to smell and lick them sorry, both in active or in passive role...
    My friend

Its carnival in Brasil now then i m not shooting , i ll try do something like this as soon everything become calm here

Brazilians only start year FOR REAL after carnival - thats a fact

Thumbs Up/Down
    No problem of course... I forgot it... but I know carnival in Brasil is such a big event to stop many of all the other activities... when it's over you'll see which are the right available models for the upcoming shoots... now we can be more than happy and enjoy the updated hot stuff. Many thanks Louie for your quick and honest replies

Thumbs Up/Down
    No problem of course... I forgot it... but I know carnival in Brasil is such a big event to stop many of all the other activities... when it's over you'll see which are the right available models for the upcoming shoots... now we can be more than happy and enjoy the updated hot stuff. Many thanks Louie for your quick and honest replies
    Actually carnival is pure hell for me, too much noise and crazy shit LOL

This week we ll have 2 sets with pantyhose and 1 ll be a 2 Stars set

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    Actually carnival is pure hell for me, too much noise and crazy shit LOL

This week we ll have 2 sets with pantyhose and 1 ll be a 2 Stars set
    I had read somewhere that this year the carnival would be postponed to April

Anyway, many thanks Louie for the double pantyhose sets as promised this week nothing compares with the exciting vision of a beautiful pantyhosed ass and a hard cock slowly but rentlessly pounding deep a submissive guy... taken and owned in horse position, balls deep, her toned leg muscles tensed and veiled with sheer nylon... hearing her moanings...very hot! Welcome back beautiful Mia Bahianinha, she has beautiful face, body, wonderful legs and feet... please in next pantyhose sets make your hot models show their nyloned feet, I think I'm not the only foot lover here...
    I stay tuned (and horny)

Thumbs Up/Down
    I had read somewhere that this year the carnival would be postponed to April

Anyway, many thanks Louie for the double pantyhose sets as promised this week nothing compares with the exciting vision of a beautiful pantyhosed ass and a hard cock slowly but rentlessly pounding deep a submissive guy... taken and owned in horse position, balls deep, her toned leg muscles tensed and veiled with sheer nylon... hearing her moanings...very hot! Welcome back beautiful Mia Bahianinha, she has beautiful face, body, wonderful legs and feet... please in next pantyhose sets make your hot models show their nyloned feet, I think I'm not the only foot lover here...
    I stay tuned (and horny)
    The official party with parades was postponed but holidays and popular street parties still the same and lots happen in those days. I was in 1 private with a HOT TS and had great time in this carnival but so far of the crazy street mess

274679687_7141756285865517_7907872177617688424_n.jpg

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    The official party with parades was postponed but holidays and popular street parties still the same and lots happen in those days. I was in 1 private with a HOT TS and had great time in this carnival but so far of the crazy street mess

274679687_7141756285865517_7907872177617688424_n.jpg
    I see... good choice Louie her face tells about great fun