Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MasuDA29XX View Post
    I see... good choice Louie her face tells about great fun
    About this aspect my carnival never ends LOL

Then u wanta set with Hung TS wearing pantyhose and a submisse guy sucking and licking her feet while she is still using pantyhose. Am i correct ?! If yes i have 1 scene in my mind already

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 124/2
    Given: 44/2
    Yes correct Louie!
    Mine are not only fantasies... what I'm sharing are things I like to do in my real encounters with TGirls... one of the things I look first are: the right, sultry and intriguing face... her legs and feet, especially if she wears stockings or pantyhose... and of course if she has a hard cock and she likes to use it!

Thumbs Up/Down
    When I see a TGirl like her I can't resist and have to give her pleasure with no limits...
    I met many of these girls who asked me to kiss, smell and lick their feet... probably testing if I could be also a good slave for the night and ready to do anything... anyway, I really like when they take their nylon stockings/pantyhose on during sex
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Carnival mess apart, it should be so hot there the last thing you could ask to your models is to wear stocking or pantyhose... I've never been in Brasil unfortunately but probably girls and TGirl normally don't like to wear them in everyday life... maybe on special occasions... but as you know, transgression consists precisely in doing what you do not normally do... in fact I believe that if they all go around bare-legged and even one uses stockings, that one is noticed precisely for this detail among all the others, maybe not because she's the most beautiful but simply because she looks different ...

Last edited by MasuDA29XX; 03-03-2022 at 02:09 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 0/1
    I miss my beauty Ts girls LILI_DOMINA6XX

watch me online I'm a beautiful trans girl from trans cam

Thumbs Up/Down
    Carnival mess apart, it should be so hot there the last thing you could ask to your models is to wear stocking or pantyhose... I've never been in Brasil unfortunately but probably girls and TGirl normally don't like to wear them in everyday life... maybe on special occasions... but as you know, transgression consists precisely in doing what you do not normally do... in fact I believe that if they all go around bare-legged and even one uses stockings, that one is noticed precisely for this detail among all the others, maybe not because she's the most beautiful but simply because she looks different ...
    I m not sure about use pantyhose in face lll be my focus but i ll work better pantyhose with a famous hung TS that dony shoot for me for long time and ll get something ll make u and more guys happy. Remember i need think in more general approach tastes in my scenes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well Louie, I deleted my previous post because it was only to show you something a bit kinkier than usual... LOL
    I know your work here has to focus on a more general approach and meet average tastes... as much for the fact it's not so easy sometimes to find the right models to perform what you have in mind... anyway, I'm very curious about the mysterious hung TS from the past you are talking about...
    Some good names I can remember:
    Rosy Pinheiro
    Paolla Castro
    Ariadna Kelly
    Keyla Lorran/Marques
    Patricia Alvino/Campbell
    Yasmin Dornelles
    Valentina Monsterdick
    Bianca Reis
    Renata Barbosa
    Raica Lima
    Adrielly Bronze
    Lavina Magalhaes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Well Louie, I deleted my previous post because it was only to show you something a bit kinkier than usual... LOL
    I know your work here has to focus on a more general approach and meet average tastes... as much for the fact it's not so easy sometimes to find the right models to perform what you have in mind... anyway, I'm very curious about the mysterious hung TS from the past you are talking about...
    Some good names I can remember:
    Rosy Pinheiro
    Paolla Castro
    Ariadna Kelly
    Keyla Lorran/Marques
    Patricia Alvino/Campbell
    Yasmin Dornelles
    Valentina Monsterdick
    Bianca Reis
    Renata Barbosa
    Raica Lima
    Adrielly Bronze
    Lavina Magalhaes

Nope

All wrong, try again

Thumbs Up/Down
    😂😂 ok Louie I gave it a try... a famous hung TS probably living in São Paulo 🤔 guess we'll discover soon anyway 👍😉

Thumbs Up/Down
    ���� ok Louie I gave it a try... a famous hung TS probably living in São Paulo �� guess we'll discover soon anyway ����
    Come on, try again. Thats fun

She is tall and always top partners - guys or TS - Huge dick too