Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by lordworm View Post
    Louie, I have a feeling you are trying to put lais vitoria fucking louyse hills arent you? Lol the solo releases make me think that
    Its good couple but lets see. I have ready another ebony skin t-models for soon

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    September 2022 - day 05 - Adriana Rodrigues & Pietra Guimaraes – That’s a pairing I imagine because turn me on see a huge cock Ts banging small t-girls and Pietra is such cute , tiny and lovely. Watch Adriana potent super dick going deep inside Pietra it’s a unique experience that makes me so horny and I m sure ll have same effect in most of our lucky customers in a super erotic moment of lust that only we think ion offer for you , lucky felas

Adriana Rodrigues & Pietra Guimaraes copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/DamazoVIP/status...82an8CMeG3v2aA

September 2022 - day 06 - Gorgeous TS Isabella Fontana returns in great style this week for make happy her fans

Isabella Fontana copiar.jpg

September 2022 - day 08 - Bruna Ciganinha .- Ready to presence rising of a star ? I hoper so because this TS born to be a bombshell. Gorgeous young brunet very cute with super potent sexual energy and great presence in scene commanding sets with maestry and competence. Today lets see her first solo but we have great plans for her and we know u all ll fall in love for this stunning TS.

Bruna Ciganinha copiar.jpg

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    September 2022 - day 05 - Adriana Rodrigues & Pietra Guimaraes – That’s a pairing I imagine because turn me on see a huge cock Ts banging small t-girls and Pietra is such cute , tiny and lovely. Watch Adriana potent super dick going deep inside Pietra it’s a unique experience that makes me so horny and I m sure ll have same effect in most of our lucky customers in a super erotic moment of lust that only we think ion offer for you , lucky felas

Adriana Rodrigues & Pietra Guimaraes copiar.jpg

September 2022 - day 06 - Gorgeous TS Isabella Fontana returns in great style this week for make happy her fans

Isabella Fontana copiar.jpg

September 2022 - day 08 - Bruna Ciganinha .- Ready to presence rising of a star ? I hoper so because this TS born to be a bombshell. Gorgeous young brunet very cute with super potent sexual energy and great presence in scene commanding sets with maestry and competence. Today lets see her first solo but we have great plans for her and we know u all ll fall in love for this stunning TS.

Bruna Ciganinha copiar.jpg

Marvelous Preview Photos. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming Adriana Rodrigues.&. Pietra Guimaraes TGirl on TGirl Scene. And the Isabella Fontana and Bruna Cignanha TGirl Solo Scenes. Keep up the superb work Louie.

Last edited by KnightHawk; 09-02-2022 at 10:04 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Louie, I have a feeling you are trying to put lais vitoria fucking louyse hills arent you? Lol the solo releases make me think that
    I have a talking with both TS minutes ago - Lais Victoria and Louyse Hills

Lais wanna try BUUUTTTT Louyse dont do with other TS.

I ll insist with Lais, i think she have potential and keep Louyse with guys. Here i respect limits of all models exact to offer the best they can do.

Actually i like girls that dont promess everything. Be honest with me make me like more the model

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 51/0
    Given: 4/0
    I have a talking with both TS minutes ago - Lais Victoria and Louyse Hills

Lais wanna try BUUUTTTT Louyse dont do with other TS.

I ll insist with Lais, i think she have potential and keep Louyse with guys. Here i respect limits of all models exact to offer the best they can do.

Actually i like girls that dont promess everything. Be honest with me make me like more the model
    That's ok, Louyse is probably a little crazy cause she has done other ts scenes on other sites lol

Whatever you end up doing hopefully we can see some ts on ts creampies. Lais is nice, get her a good pair? She is top or bottom? Maybe natally souza?

Thumbs Up/Down
    That's ok, Louyse is probably a little crazy cause she has done other ts scenes on other sites lol

Whatever you end up doing hopefully we can see some ts on ts creampies. Lais is nice, get her a good pair? She is top or bottom? Maybe natally souza?

REALLY ? SHE DID ?
    Now i m piss off. I ll do her with a guy but make clear if want shoot more only accepting with other TS even if she be only bottom. She told me dont do it. I m a little upset about this lie from her

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 51/0
    Given: 4/0

REALLY ? SHE DID ?
    Now i m piss off. I ll do her with a guy but make clear if want shoot more only accepting with other TS even if she be only bottom. She told me dont do it. I m a little upset about this lie from her
    She did flex scene with maylla mandy in honeytrans site

https://honeytrans.com/scenes/2127/l...-cum-in-mouths

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    She did flex scene with maylla mandy in honeytrans site

https://honeytrans.com/scenes/2127/l...-cum-in-mouths
    Calmly i ll insist with her but making clear didnt like fact she lies to me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,642/18
    Given: 0/0
    No one films the ladies like Louie!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifemember View Post
    No one films the ladies like Louie!
    Completely Agree,Our friend Louie brings out the best in the ladies.