Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 547/4
    Given: 1,766/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    FRIDAY - 2022 APRIL 01 - EVELINE MOURA & ALEX VICTOR - This celebrated bomnbshell is back and finally into BAREBACK stuff. TS ON GUY with this super hottie in her best moment is the best news u guys can have

Attachment 40837

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...dMWz_8-Txy0DsQ
    Really enjoyed the Friday April 1st 2022 TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Eveline Moura. And it was awesome seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more of Eveline Moura as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,285/7
    Given: 468/0
    FRIDAY - 2022 APRIL 15 - Juliana Rodrigues & Alex Victor – We already introduce this TS in solo set , now is time see how she goes in action. A tip : SPETACULAR. She ll do a great flex scene always very hard banging her partner and feeling deep his cock with amazing performance and great ejaculation

Juliana Rodrigues & Alex Victor.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...DGsxtVsnS5alWA

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 APRIL 22 - Nicole Lacerda & Gabriel Fortuna – TS on Guy in pantyhose and bareback ? Ohhh that’s what I m talking about. Super horny TS Nicole ll command another super HOT TS ON GUY action banging strongly her partner and ejaculating in his face. Get ready our Domination queen in anothere impeccable erotic show

Nicole Lacerda & Gabriel Fortuna.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...j6gYiC2hLHbfbg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 APRIL 22 - Nicole Lacerda & Gabriel Fortuna – TS on Guy in pantyhose and bareback ? Ohhh that’s what I m talking about. Super horny TS Nicole ll command another super HOT TS ON GUY action banging strongly her partner and ejaculating in his face. Get ready our Domination queen in anothere impeccable erotic show

Nicole Lacerda & Gabriel Fortuna.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...j6gYiC2hLHbfbg
    Looking forward to seeing the upcoming TGirl on Guy Bareback Pantyhose Scene starring Nicole Lacerda.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 123/2
    Given: 44/2
    The long awaited pantyhose scene with super hot Nicole L in bb action coming soon!
    She a force of nature and from the preview her lucky partner looks very happy to be taken hard and deep! Great update Louie many thanks only preferred she had her shoes off (I'd like watching her nyloned feet) and mounted him in horse position, but I'll wait for the video is online,maybe she'll hammer him the way I like most... and what's more, really hope to see more bb videos with hung models in pantyhose topping handsome submissive guys in every positions!
    I especially like watching a hung powerful tgirl with big feet and wearing pantyhose owning a smaller guy... and a couple of dark skinned tgirls in pantyhose seducing a submissive smaller white guy just like after picking up him somewhere... than spit-roasting him with their hard dark cocks, erupting their sticky cumloads all over his face as a final reward...
    Many thanks again for the awesome new updates Louie, happily working hard with the hottest tgirls!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MasuDA29XX View Post
    The long awaited pantyhose scene with super hot Nicole L in bb action coming soon!
    She a force of nature and from the preview her lucky partner looks very happy to be taken hard and deep! Great update Louie many thanks only preferred she had her shoes off (I'd like watching her nyloned feet) and mounted him in horse position, but I'll wait for the video is online,maybe she'll hammer him the way I like most... and what's more, really hope to see more bb videos with hung models in pantyhose topping handsome submissive guys in every positions!
    I especially like watching a hung powerful tgirl with big feet and wearing pantyhose owning a smaller guy... and a couple of dark skinned tgirls in pantyhose seducing a submissive smaller white guy just like after picking up him somewhere... than spit-roasting him with their hard dark cocks, erupting their sticky cumloads all over his face as a final reward...
    Many thanks again for the awesome new updates Louie, happily working hard with the hottest tgirls!!
    Agree about Nicole be a force of nature, she is the hornier ts i ever see

Last edited by Louie Damazo; 04-22-2022 at 06:57 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 APRIL 29 - Cassia Fernandes & Alex Victor - Perfect scene for more natural TS fans. The newbie Cassia ll turn u on with great performance with veteran actor Alex Victor. BAREBACK of course

Attachment 40967

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...HABMcEwLtm98_A

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 MAY 06 - Maylla Mandy & Marcus – Very young new talent debuting in our website. She is perfect for more natural TS style fans with some exotic and hypnotic beauty and lots of erotism in action

Maylla Mandy & Marcus.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...4wYaMfEdCkz-nw

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 MAY 13 - Sabrina Linz & Alex Victor – TS ON GUY bareback with new bombshell Sabrinja ll drive u guys insane with her virility and she impose such intense action making veteran actor sweat a lot feeling deep her hard rock cock

Sabrina Linz & Alex Victor.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...eo709T82q0He8A

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 MAY 13 - Sabrina Linz & Alex Victor – TS ON GUY bareback with new bombshell Sabrinja ll drive u guys insane with her virility and she impose such intense action making veteran actor sweat a lot feeling deep her hard rock cock

Sabrina Linz & Alex Victor.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...eo709T82q0He8A
    Looking forward to seeing Sabrina Linz topping a guy,and to the upcoming scene. Keep up the superb work Louie.