Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 68/3
    Given: 94/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Damazo View Post
    FRIDAY - 2022 FEBRUARY 25 - PIETRA RADI & ALEX VICTOR - She is back, the sweat heart lovely TS Pietra Radi ll give another phenomenal erotic show in this flamming TS ON GUY bareback stuff proving she is in her best moment.

Attachment 40648

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...ZQXXvSK3aqRheQ
    I admit, I winced when I saw her at first sight. Thankyou Louie for your amazing updates also for this week. Amazing works as always

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,288/7
    Given: 472/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufythek1ng View Post
    I admit, I winced when I saw her at first sight. Thankyou Louie for your amazing updates also for this week. Amazing works as always
    Its SSSOOOOO great for me when i see i m doing my work in right direction assisting customers wills.

I thank u for this nice feedback

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 548/4
    Given: 1,772/1
    FRIDAY - 2022 FEBRUARY 25 - PIETRA RADI & ALEX VICTOR - She is back, the sweat heart lovely TS Pietra Radi ll give another phenomenal erotic show in this flamming TS ON GUY bareback stuff proving she is in her best moment.

Attachment 40648

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...ZQXXvSK3aqRheQ
    Superhot Preview. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming scene starring Pietra Radi.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-19-2022 at 05:41 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufythek1ng View Post
    Agree Rufythek1ng,the updates for this week have been amazing,and enjoyed all of them as well .

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KnightHawk; 02-19-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    Superhot Preview. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming scene starring Pietra Radi.
    she is asweat heart and one of best behaviours i ever work. She is just special in all positive ways ui guys can imagine

Thumbs Up/Down
    she is asweat heart and one of best behaviours i ever work. She is just special in all positive ways ui guys can imagine
    Awesome to hear that Pietra Radi is such a sweetheart and one of the best behaviors you ever work,and is special in all positive ways we can image. Pietra Radi is very sexy and talented,and is one of my favorites as well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 MARCH 04 - NICOLLY MAGALHAES & DANTE - Ready to see a really naughty TS in action ? This spetacular TS did amazing action with Dante in another classic lust sex scene

Nicolly Magalhaes & Dante copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...wQs8f9lCFv3QWA

Thumbs Up/Down
    FRIDAY - 2022 MARCH 04 - NICOLLY MAGALHAES & DANTE - Ready to see a really naughty TS in action ? This spetacular TS did amazing action with Dante in another classic lust sex scene

Nicolly Magalhaes & Dante copiar.jpg

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...wQs8f9lCFv3QWA
    Great Preview Photo. Looking forward to seeing the scene.

Thumbs Up/Down
    This week's TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Pietra Radi was positively smashing,and i loved how Pietra Radi was topping Alex Victor in various positions and shot her nectar on his ass. Looking forward to seeing more of Pietra Radi as a Full Top. And i also enjoyed the Melissa Azuaga and Rafaella Ferraz TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work Louie.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightHawk View Post
    This week's TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Pietra Radi was positively smashing,and i loved how Pietra Radi was topping Alex Victor in various positions and shot her nectar on his ass. Looking forward to seeing more of Pietra Radi as a Full Top. And i also enjoyed the Melissa Azuaga and Rafaella Ferraz TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work Louie.

When Pietra start rarely she tops, now she can do a full scene dominating a guy. Impressive evolution

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!