Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 591/3
    Given: 23/2

A Couple Of Questions

Been a member of many grooby sites over the years loved them and your guys keep putting such great stuff but was wondering a couple of things: Many updates on are done in hotel rooms , wouldn't be less expensive in the long run to rent out a studio that way you can have photos in different settings, and when a girl hasn't been on the site in a while I know I would be very interested in what she has been up to since her last appearance

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    1. wouldn't be less expensive in the long run to rent out a studio that way you can have photos in different settings

Well a studio or a full time house would get tiring fast. We've all seen Buddy's old house in every possible angle. We do sometimes rent houses (look at the latest DVD/Transexpov) but you have to be careful and get the right releases, otherwise the property owner can sue. The real reason though, is that Omar, Kilakali, Radius, Vito and a bunch of our producers travel to other areas to shoot. If we just stuck to Vegas, LA, Houston, Montreal and Kansas, then we'd have a lot less shoots, models and diversity.

2 "when a girl hasn't been on the site in a while I know I would be very interested in what she has been up to since her last appearance"

You mean on an interview? Unless you've seen them on social media, or unless they've something great to offer upfront, then it's none of our business, really. Models don't shoot for a myriad of reasons and return, I don't think we need to get too involved in their personal life, unless they already share it. It would usually be they got married/involved, they were in prison (really), they had another job - and I don't think they'd want to bring that back up. Often it's just they didn't want to model, and had other things going on.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 945/18
    Given: 503/9
    Ah yes.....Buddy's old house!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 591/3
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    1. wouldn't be less expensive in the long run to rent out a studio that way you can have photos in different settings

Well a studio or a full time house would get tiring fast. We've all seen Buddy's old house in every possible angle. We do sometimes rent houses (look at the latest DVD/Transexpov) but you have to be careful and get the right releases, otherwise the property owner can sue. The real reason though, is that Omar, Kilakali, Radius, Vito and a bunch of our producers travel to other areas to shoot. If we just stuck to Vegas, LA, Houston, Montreal and Kansas, then we'd have a lot less shoots, models and diversity.

2 "when a girl hasn't been on the site in a while I know I would be very interested in what she has been up to since her last appearance"

You mean on an interview? Unless you've seen them on social media, or unless they've something great to offer upfront, then it's none of our business, really. Models don't shoot for a myriad of reasons and return, I don't think we need to get too involved in their personal life, unless they already share it. It would usually be they got married/involved, they were in prison (really), they had another job - and I don't think they'd want to bring that back up. Often it's just they didn't want to model, and had other things going on.
    Thanks Steven